• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku and Trunks new ability (minor spoilers) and Trunks upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pikachu942 said:
I overall do not agree with upgrading Super Trunks to 3-A. He didn't seem to fair any better than SSJB Goku did in the previous episode, who as we knows is only Likely 3-A. I think we should put Super Trunks at the same ranking as those guys, just to be conservative.
Mate you are late.Goku & Vegeta are at least 3-A from U6 arc.

Trunks made Goku Black bleed, explicitly harmed both him and Zamasu with his hits, had numerous sequences of non stop fighting against Black, survived combined attacks from the two on multiple occasions, had GB impressed with his sheer power and is still fighting them while Goku and Vegeta had to run back to the present.

He clearly did significantly better than the other saiyans and (while perhaps not quite as strong as the two) still scales to Zamasu and Black virtue of how good of a fight he was able to put against them. (Also Rose Black is 3-A, not "likely")

Trunks is not going to have his 3-A rating taken away for the sake of being "conservative" when all evidence points to him being there.

Also it would be just ridicilous at this point if people would say that this is outlier again for Trunks.

I mean,in first 3 fights it was outlier and that's already ridicilous,but with 4th time it would be just plain stupid :D

So is it ok to add the Mafuba to Roshi's profile?

If so I would be happy to do so but it is locked.

If Vegeta's 12 hours of training in the HTC ends up allowing him to fight on par with current SSR Black, then the training both Goku and Vegeta went through previously in the time chamber, before the U6 tournament would have drastically increased their powers.

Trunks has already been upgraded and the other profiles have Mafuba added after much discussion. I believe this is pretty much concluded.

As always come to my wall if you think there's more that needs to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back