• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mulgara said:
Broly is stronger than Gogeta, and the contention of the thesis here was to disprove Broly being stronger than Beerus, so that misinformation cannot be spread, so it is relevant here.
"Broly is stronger than Gogeta".........

You serious? At least explain why you think so.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Mulgara said:
Broly is stronger than Gogeta, and the contention of the thesis here was to disprove Broly being stronger than Beerus, so that misinformation cannot be spread, so it is relevant here.
"Broly is stronger than Gogeta".........
You serious? At least explain why you think so.
dont listent to him, no one takes him seriously.

Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Mulgara said:
Broly also diverted back to his Super Saiyan Form then went back to LSSJ to go and tank Gogeta's Full - Powered Kamehameha.https://aminoapps.com/c/dragonballz...r-saiyan-state/ERvT_PuWYgLK5bo8gkGn0kBpWzvKYx
He was in his LSSJ and how is he going to transform again to LSSJ when he already is in his LSSJ state? If he was going to tank it why was he scared to death
https://youtu.be/J0FQ9ZmVyLI
do not argue with him, its not worth it.

logic is flawed as hell. but if he is so sure of himself, he should make a thread about it.

He was in his LSSJ and how is he going to transform again to LSSJ when he already is in his LSSJ state? If he was going to tank it why was he scared to death.

No, you misunderstand, Broly diverged back to SSJ after their fists clashed abd still took hits from SSB Gogeta when he was prompting to kill him, he returned back to LSSJ seeing as he wanted to hold off Gogeta's Full - Powered Attack.

He was in his LSSJ and how is he going to transform again to LSSJ when he already is in his LSSJ state? If he was going to tank it why was he scared to death

do not argue with him, its not worth it.

logic is flawed as hell. but if he is so sure of himself, he should make a thread about it.

Why is it flawed exactly?

Mulgara said:
Have you even seen the links?
Seen them, all the dude said was that Gogeta needed a full power kamehameha to kill Broly; never said he could tank it and in the movie he never got hit from the Kamehameha and he was scared of it, so it does seem like he knew he was dead.

Gogeta is stronger than Broly, an unquantifiable amount above him, but still above him. I think UI Goku is above both anyway, tbh.

Are you aware that the user's ki attack surpassses their own power, yes or no?

Broly being scared appoints to the notion that his ki was draining due to the form he was using. The Full - Powered Kamehameha made by Gogeta surpassed the fatigued LSSJ Broly?

No, Gogeta isn't stronger than Broly, you are choosing to ignore what the Novel was describing.

anyways, while gogeta is above them individually, i dont know how he will fair against them together. depends on their level of power compared to beerus.

No, Gogeta isn't stronger than Broly, you are choosing to ignore what the Novel was describing.
No, the novel, from what I've seen of it, clearly states that Gogeta was slapping Broly around the entire time he was fighting. *You* seem to be the one choosing to ingore what the novel was describing and what does Broly's shocked expression have to do with Ki supression? He was very clearly injured after the interal Ki explosion. Gogeta slapped Broly around and after the internal attack Broly had lost his will to fight,(novel quote:" On the other side of the dust that was being blown away by the wind, a Broly who was tumbling as he tried to get up could be seen. Having completely lost the will to fight, Broly began to mumble in fear."), Gogeta is clearly the stronger fighter here.

I'm voting UI Goku though for R2 though.

No, the novel also decipts Resolute Explosion as exploding Broly's Ki, which significantly impacted his Ki and Stamina such that he was huffing and puffing after it, and the final scene shows him coming out of SSJ.

Broly's LSSJ form drained his ki,to the point that he reverted back to SSJ and was tanking attacks from Gogeta that were intended for his stronger form.

Broly was fatigued by his own power and a few of Gogeta's attacks, as a result of that. You can get damaged by weaker opponents.

No, Gogeta was only faster.

I'm very sure I do not have to explain the difference between ki drainage and ki supression.

dumb arguments, stupid logic.

Gogeta is stronger than broly by an unknown amount, period.

So, now you are appealing to the stone?

If you have evidehce that disproves, show it please, otherwise, i can dismiss this claim without having to refute it.

Mulgara said:
dumb arguments, stupid logic.
Gogeta is stronger than broly by an unknown amount, period.
So, now you are appealing to the stone?

If you have evidehce that disproves, show it please, otherwise, i can dismiss this claim without having to refute it.

you are not gonna get anywhere with your arguments. the scaling is set in stone. stop being an irrational, illogical human being. make better arguments.

you are done here.

I refuted the scaling with reasonable argumentation that can coincide, so that the proper scale can be established.

You've yet to refute my claim,or you concede purely due to the burden of rejoinder and how you failed to refute the scale.

This is only due to your persinal incredulity, not mine.

Clock is ticking.

your arguments are stupid. there is no reason why anyone needs to debate with you, when you are wrong.

drop it, cause no one is taking you serious, at all.

Ovrhide said:
your arguments are stupid. there is no reason why anyone needs to debate with you, when you are wrong.

drop it, cause no one is taking you serious, at all.
Ironically, do you even know what a debate is?

Realistically, Gogeta takes this. He completely handled Broly and BUW & MUI are both basically in 'Possibly Stronger than Beerus' club right next to Broly for a intensiver purposes. Really, after Gogeta went Blue, the entire fight became more of Broly just tanking while being outclassed.

MUI and BUW would put up a better fighter due to being way more skilled but that's countered by the fact that Gogeta has Goku's experiences fighting Jiren and knows Goku inside in out from having both his memories and the memories of Vegeta who has worked with Goku, fought against Goku and has gotten to observe MUI from an outsider's perspective. Combine that with Jiren's lack of teamwork skill which Goku would have to try and compesate for or Jiren trying to compensate and probably lowering his performance due to difficulties and the picture is pretty grim for the team.

C2 of Omegon said:
Realistically, Gogeta takes this. He completely handled Broly and BUW & MUI are both basically in 'Possibly Stronger than Beerus' club right next to Broly for a intensiver purposes. Really, after Gogeta went Blue, the entire fight became more of Broly just tanking while being outclassed.

MUI and BUW would put up a better fighter due to being way more skilled but that's countered by the fact that Gogeta has Goku's experiences fighting Jiren and knows Goku inside in out from having both his memories and the memories of Vegeta who has worked with Goku, fought against Goku and has gotten to observe MUI from an outsider's perspective. Combine that with Jiren's lack of teamwork skill which Goku would have to try and compesate for or Jiren trying to compensate and probably lowering his performance due to difficulties and the picture is pretty grim for the team.
Why would Gogeta be stronger than Broly?

Agreed, though he'd have to push himself.

@Mulgara

Lol, this is the first time I've seen someone legitimately claim that Broly is stronger than Gogeta. That amount of mental gymnastics is ridiculous.

Agreed, though he'd have to push himself.

@Mulgara

Lol, this is the first time I've seen someone legitimately claim that Broly is stronger than Gogeta. That amount of mental gymnastics is ridiculous.

That is because you didn't read the novel, I reckon.

Beerus > Broly > SSB Gogeta

Uh, I did and nothing like that is shown. The entire wiki agrees with that stance as well and you're the only one who keeps parroting this drivel. So don't waste your breath trying to "debunk" me.

So, your basis is that since the rest of the wiki agree with Gogeta is stronger than Broly, then it must be true? That's a appeal to authority fallacy dude.

What I am trying to do, is prevent misinformation from being spread, so you seem to be mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back