• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gokario vs Mewtwo (Wanked)

Alexcar3000

Joke Battles
Retired
GokarioKK
Tell me. Is it a fight what you want? C'mon, you can't lie to me. I can feel it in your AURA!

150Mewtwo Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs

Gokario is in his 2-A form and can't access his Memetic Status. Mewtwo can't Mega Evolve.

Scenario: Final Destination

No Items, No Fox

Music: Unovo's 1337 4 cuz why not?

Go go go!

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Mewtwo wins because of his Above Infinite Speed, but it's an insanely close match.
Immeasurable is technically the same thing tho.

Alexcar3000 said:
Mewtwo wins because of his Above Infinite Speed, but it's an insanely close match.
They're the same? Well I'll remember that.

Now about who wins in a fight, while Gokario is a tough opponent, Mewtwo's varied arsenal of Attacks (Including Fire and Fighting Moves), Instant Speed (via teleportation), and Mewtwo's sheer Power, Gokario wouldn't be able to beat Mewtwo.

Alexcar3000 said:
Now about who wins in a fight, while Gokario is a tough opponent, Mewtwo's varied arsenal of Attacks (Including Fire and Fighting Moves), Instant Speed (via teleportation), and Mewtwo's sheer Power, Gokario wouldn't be able to beat Mewtwo.
Gokario has Kai Kai (teleportation. he only needs to think where he wants to go) and about his arsenal... well, his page is a WIP, he has tons of moves. Fire and Fighting moves? Gokario trained hard to get rid of his type weaknesses. Gokario keeps getting stronger via adapting to his opponent's fighting style. I'm not gonna mention his ability to RESET because in-characer he would never use it unless EXTREMELY necessary.

Alexcar3000 said:
Alexcar3000 said:
Gokario has Kai Kai (teleportation. he only needs to think where he wants to go) and about his arsenal... well, his page is a WIP, he has tons of moves. Fire and Fighting moves? Gokario trained hard to get rid of his type weaknesses. Gokario keeps getting stronger via adapting to his opponent's fighting style. I'm not gonna mention his ability to RESET because in-characer he would never use it unless EXTREMELY necessary.
I can't argue with that. Gokario > Mewtwo

Back