• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojou Satoru tries to solo your verse

Kamen Rider

- Kamen Rider Double: He's already Night-Omniscience so the domain won't work but they can't touch him.

- Kamen Rider OOO: He definitely can bypass Infinity through space-time slashes but no chance against the domain.

- Kamen Rider Evolto: He can black hole'ed Gojo's but likely won't make through the domain.

- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: Ex-Aid Hyper Muteki's have this invulnerability ability that are immune against every form of attacks (including a virus that can erased existence) so the domain won't work but he can't touch him either.

- Kamen Rider Cronus: He stop time then reset back to before Gojo's have obtained his power.

- Kamen Rider Gold Drive: He possess an ability called Heavy Acceleration which can slow down time and gravity, the guy is going to start a Global Freeze that stop entire world from moving and turned every human into data. Assuming he can active it before Gojo's use the domain.

Gojo was born with his powers, at least that's how the series seems to point it out, there might've been a time where he didn't have it but it's been present since he was a kid so I'm not too sure of that. So Rewinding his powers away might not work.

Realm of the Mad God: Skuld or Oryx screw him due to lack of resistances, and the fact that a single City+ attack isnt doing much when these characters upscale form 8.8 megatons to the point where they would be + if it didnt require a calc or multipliers to do so. also either way Void Entity passive 3-A corrupts him so yeah, also invulnerability is a pain for Goujou to deal with.

Terraria Calamity: welp, if the crimson and corruption didnt passive his ass then Astral Infection probably would, or you know he gets tier 5-2'd.

Warriors: no NPI and he gets a comet dropped on him eventually.

Overlord: Someone in Nazerick ***** him due to lack of resistances, probably Demiurge or Ainz.

Realm of the Mad God: Skuld or Oryx screw him due to lack of resistances, and the fact that a single City+ attack isnt doing much when these characters upscale form 8.8 megatons to the point where they would be + if it didnt require a calc or multipliers to do so. also either way Void Entity passive 3-A corrupts him so yeah, also invulnerability is a pain for Goujou to deal with.

Terraria Calamity: welp, if the crimson and corruption didnt passive his ass then Astral Infection probably would, or you know he gets tier 5-2'd.

Warriors: no NPI and he gets a comet dropped on him eventually.

Overlord: Someone in Nazerick ***** him due to lack of resistances, probably Demiurge or Ainz.
He does in fact have NPI

Um, Gojo Satoru has an FTL attack that's basically existence erasure by dissolving his target into tachions, that's Purple. Also, the Domain has some level of power nullification to it.

It's just vaporization is it not
Nope, Purple is said to do exactly this:
  • Hollow Technique: Purple: Satoru combines Red and Blue, filling a void with imaginary mass to expunge everything along its path from existence.

Ergenverse: The weakest Foundation Establishment cultivator stomps him.

Cthulhu Mythos: Only 3-D Huh? Then Cthulhu drives him mad.

Warhammer 40K: Nope

Mob Psycho 100: Mind-hax GG

Dragon Ball: Probably beates the 3-D dudes.

Like, really, this thread is one of the more low quality ones I've seen considering how much it coddles Gojou. Like, why is it even "soloes your verse" anymore?

It isn't really a Soloes your Verse if he can't fight everyone from the verses.
When it is very much pushed into his favour there's a problem. This isn't a "solos your verse" thread, this is a "haha! Can your verse win against this 7-B character who has everything he can have pushed in his favour?" thread. Seriously read those 7 rules on the OP, Bloodlusted i can deal with, id rather in-character but okay. Those second and third rules are complete and utter BS, why should any character let this man charge an attack unless their THAT arrogant and cocky. fourth rule is a "Why Doe" meme moment. 5 is why is this in the rules area? Thing. 6 is a given for a fair fight. 7 is on the ******* profile, its Atomic Matter Manip!

Bloodlusted and Speed Equal I can accept, it's fine for these threads. When every condition is made so that the golden boy of the week can't lose, then it just becomes irritating and dishonest. Like, this reminds me of one cringe "Goku tries to solo your verse" where other verses are restricted and "Goku" is just composite Dragon Ball.

I'll be honest, this is like if I made a "can Void Entity solo your verse" thread and plopped every character in the void, made them sit around for 10 seconds and then the fight begins, what the **** are they supposed to do? Twiddle they're thumbs as they're all corrupted and killed immediately? And the worse thing is Void Entity stomps Goujou even under the conditions of this thread, hell Entity solos most of the 7-B and 7-A tiers(might actually solo 7-A, too lazy to check #1 though.) On the back of passive 3-A corruption

Isn't 7-A where hax-lords go to die? I wouldn't be too confident there.....

I mean Entitys corruption is pretty good, like I said its 3-A and passive, its also both types 2 and 3, basically you have to have better passives then Entity to beat him if you don't resist his corruption, which said corruption incaps so Entity would incon or just win against the rider

JoJo: Most characthers stomp. example Johnny.
SCP: scp 682
Undertale: Most characthers stomp. Example Frisk
FMAB: huh, truth?
Gurren Lagann (TTGL) = idk honestly, most are 11D so

Well, this is dead as hell, time to necropost
Anyways

Touhou: Gojo is relegated to the fodder corner, even then, the fodder could probably beat his ass pretty good

Terraria: Yeah Corruption/Crimson, and Life Drain from the Terrarian (it sucks out your life from your body)

Lobotomy Corp: This is funny, since the 4D Mind/Fear hax that is passive wont matter, however, counter argument, Big Bird

SCP Foundation: lmao Gojo dies

Anyways thats about it from me

Well, this is dead as hell, time to necropost
Anyways

Touhou: Gojo is relegated to the fodder corner, even then, the fodder could probably beat his ass pretty good

Terraria: Yeah Corruption/Crimson, and Life Drain from the Terrarian (it sucks out your life from your body)

Lobotomy Corp: This is funny, since the 4D Mind/Fear hax that is passive wont matter, however, counter argument, Big Bird

SCP Foundation: lmao Gojo dies

Anyways thats about it from me
Corruption/Crimson bypasses Infinity?
And wait, 4D mind/fear hax? I didn't know Project Moon was on THAT level O___O

Yeah, Gojo standing in there is going to passively corrupt him.

And yeah, but since OP wanted 3D stuff only, well- Big Bird. Possess and chomp. Gojo cant really do much to Abnormalities, and Infinity doesnt work on everything

2. He will open up the fight already with blindfold off, with whatever character is up against already fully within range and expanding his Domain while preparing to use Hollow Technique: Purple. As his domain is complete, he will fire off Purple into his opponent to finish him off, fully powered.
Teleporters seeing "within range" and going "nah, I'd teleport"

Second Life Ranker: Damn, low-mid tiers kinda fodderize him due to their ability to deal with concepts and shit, while the higher ones just passively either turn him insane or crush him with their existence. Cha Yeon woo just blinks and Gojo is dead, considering the dude can already interact and destroy info type 2, concept type 1, etc...

Martial World: Early on in the series they are already dealing with type 1 concepts and they have a bunch of passives.

City of Witches: Probably solos... At least until the translation for the novel is completed.

Choi Yoon-seok: EoS Yoon-seok honestly has so many passives and shit, as well as layered invulnerability that gives him immunity to every hax in his verse, Choi solos.

Legend of the northern blade: Gojo solos.

Keyboard Immortal: Probably solos until I catch up with the novel.

Epic Battle Fantasy: if it's just antagonists since players are kinda smurfed, gojo just dies to Akron's domain expansion of a black hole or gets passive madness ganked

Im gonna expand more on the Project Moon/Lob Corp section of my thing, because i didnt see the whole above 3D stuff is restricted. Thankfully, most Abnos have mind hax as active hax- but instead ill just list how most Abnos would probably kill him

Dont Touch Me: Gojo presses it, keels over, and then dies. So does most other stuff in the area

I dont think Gebura and Binah would be able to pass through Infinity with their attacks, tbh. Id need some backup on that one

Singing Machine: I would assume Gojo would have some decently high Temperance, high enough that the effect of SM would trigger- and Gojo would fling himself into the machine and kill himself

Gojo probably wont be able to do shit to Dimensional Refraction Variant (or 1.76 MHz but that one doesnt have a profile)

Yin-Yang Dragon (when Yin and Yang combine) Reality Warps him to death

Blue Star also makes Gojo just fling himself into its form

Okay yeah i think yall would get the point, Project Moon would find SOME way to kill Gojo. Feel free to debate me on these or other Abnos

Guess I'll drop my verses there

Yakuza: Clears

Simpsons: Clears

Castlevania: Legit dies to any chaos fodder who can just rewrite the narrative and their fate to have him lose

Dishonored: Outsider yeets him

Star Wars: The verse is still under revisions last I checked but he won't be clearing.

Mortal Kombat: Same MK1 iirc brought more tier 2 stuff in, One Being does exist though.

Darkest Dungeon: Still need to see if DD2 brought anything new to the table and there's things not on the wiki but we do have a mini Lavos in this verse. With the quotes upon killing it being "Shattered and unmade! Or, perhaps, reborn?" "It will live again in another time, another place" That and being banished across time and space due to being there and also layered type 3 madness manip (Which I'd assume is at least 3 layers) among other things means I doubt he clears.

Dark Souls: I don't think he can actually put the protagonists down (Hollowing means your essentially mindless and they function with 0 soul), however they seem to lack the means to beat him here.

Hokuto No Ken: Ummmmm.....This could be interesting, can Gojo handle Muso Tensei or not?

Blue Exorcist: dies to Rin Satan Mephisto and Lucifer is we accept his planet busting statements

Zomgan: stalemates mirae other then that he clears

magi: Aladdin Solomon david and sinbad stop him

shadow of the colossus: clears

FFXV: noctis arydn and the astrals are to much for him

mage again: clears I don't remember if they have a way past infinity + Gojo's faster so he clears for now

666 satan/ o-parts hunters: dies to the top tiers

Back