• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gojou Satoru tries to solo your verse

For Soul Edge it was more just that if he defeats the host and thinks he's won Inferno might just try to mentally tempt him into picking up the blade after he thinks he's won lol or Inferno might just try to BFR him into Astral Chaos. Again I know next to little about this guy we're putting against em though

Killer Instinct: Gargos eventually says no cause Type 9 immortality

Dark Souls: I'm not sure he can bypass lol res correct me if I'm wrong

Last edited:
Jojo : Novel Kar understands.

Bleach : Almighty, Balance , Visonary, X Axis ..... go brr brr.

Naruto : Maybe kamui can bypass his infinity ? Im not sure about that.

Medaka box : All fiction , Encouter , Scar dead ,....say hi.

Nanatsu taizai : Gojo probably solo everyone except The Chaos being .

Attack on Titan : Gojo stomps.

I guess that Earthbound is banned then, some Low 7-B have 4D Fate Manipulation.
Can I still use 3D characters from the verse?
If so then Ninten, Ana and Giegue could stop him with mind hax and stuff if Gojo can't resist those.
If the site allows us to simply restrict higher-dimensional stuff from characters who have it, we can also do that.
How good is his mindhax resistance?
Not shown directly, but he has his own, very powerful mindhax, and he fulfills the necessary conditions to survive in it for several seconds on end, probably dealing with it better than Jogo.

Not shown directly, but he has his own, very powerful mindhax, and he fulfills the necessary conditions to survive in it for several seconds on end, probably dealing with it better than Jogo.

This, unfortunately doesn't tell me anything about the potency of his resistance.

His own mind hax is said to feed a never ending amount of information into someone's head so I guess that's what it would scale to.

My hero academia:Gojo completely blitzes and Negs it basically no argument can be made for them unless gojo wasn't bloodlusted.Even then you’d have to plug a controller into the characters to make MHA stand a chance.

Demon slayer:Same situation as MHA they have dream hax and illusionary hax but still too slow

The Nasuverse:I’m actually really unsure as Sasaki can attain infinite attack speed with but he might be to slow to do such also that Sasaki is only High 6-C and his standard Combat speed is just massively hypersonic.
I heard gojo will likely get Sub Relativistic if he is going to get it then he Blitzes Sasaki if not he bypasses Infinity.Theres probably stuff I’m missing from Grand Order that could Neg him through.Angra Mainyu could potentially just Absorb him and destroy his mind or destroy him with Pain Hax.
Gils Ea could probably bust out of his domain expansion and Gae Bolg has Causality Manipulation but anyone more well versed in fate can answer me here.
But I feel Fate stomps him even the ignoring Tier 2’s.

Edit:Forgot SAO:I’m not well versed in SAO scaling but I know the verse has MFTL Multi Solar system busters with Star King Kirito and Star Queen Asuna and a debatable solar system level characters like End of WoU Kirito and Gabriel who as well have Relativistic speed although they’re nigh haxless though so idk
You can make the case that kirito’s limited Reality Warping via Incarnation he can remove infinity and then Blitz Gojo.

Mob Psycho:Same as MHA and demon slayer they get stomped.

Last edited:
Fodder witches in Puella can mindhaxed an entire fortress full of 4000 people at minimum and it works instantly. So, I'm afraid that's still not good enough.

So, it's pretty basic mindhax.

The he gets mindhaxed by a fodder from my verse.
How potent is her mindhax? Gojou Satoru's mindhax basically makes his target "omniscient", feeding them an entire universe's information. And he says "perception, communication, all the actions involved in living are forcibly executed an infinite number of times. Ironic, isn't it? When granted everything, you cannot do anything and just die peacefully" to his paralysed opponent (by the completely unfathomable influx of corrupted information and contradictory brain commands).

How potent is her mindhax? Gojou Satoru's mindhax basically makes his target "omniscient", feeding them an entire universe's information. And he says "perception, communication, all the actions involved in living are forcibly executed an infinite number of times. Ironic, isn't it? When granted everything, you cannot do anything and just die peacefully" to his paralysed opponent (by the completely unfathomable influx of corrupted information and contradictory brain commands).
Mind hax potency is determined by how many people u can affect at once

Not so much as to what their mind hax does specifically

Fodder witches in Puella can mindhaxed an entire fortress full of 4000 people at minimum and it works instantly. So, I'm afraid that's still not good enough.
Wow. I admit I no longer know, since that seems like very powerful mindhax indeed. However, it's still the case that Gojou Satoru's mindhax can theoretically affect as many people as you can cram inside his domain, so potentially many times more than what were present in his thousand-people attack.

Mind hax potency is determined by how many people u can affect at once

Not so much as to what their mind hax does specifically
Doesn't make sense to say that. There is a difference between Eragon being able to defeat several people at once with mindhax, and a mindhax that can only affect one person at a time but then this one person gets flooded with the entire universe's worth of information. Which isn't Gojou's case, since he can flood a thousand people with an universe's worth of information.

Wow. I admit I no longer know, since that seems like very powerful mindhax indeed. However, it's still the case that Gojou Satoru's mindhax can theoretically affect as many people as you can cram inside his domain, so potentially many times more than what were present in his thousand-people attack.
Yeah, but does he ever do that though? We judges the potency of some hax by feats.

Doesn't make sense to say that. There is a difference between Eragon being able to defeat several people at once with mindhax, and a mindhax that can only affect one person at a time but then this one person gets flooded with the entire universe's worth of information. Which isn't Gojou's case, since he can flood a thousand people with an universe's worth of information.
Is on the page of mind hax

Both soul and mind hax potency is determined by how many numbers u can affect at once

Yeah, but does he ever do that though? We judges the potency of some hax by feats.
I mean, he does insert five years' worth of information into a person's brain every second, and can do this with a thousand people at once, meaning at the very least he can insert up to five thousand years's worth of information into people's brains every second, although it's not known whether he can laser-focus this effect into a single target to kill faster (given it generally paralyses with less than that, he probably just never needed to try it, although if he can he may try that against Sukuna).

My question is whether he ever mindhaxed thousands of people at once or not.

Witches can reaches out people outside of their dimension, theoretically can can't mindhax an entire earth if they wanted too. But we don't do that her and goes for the best feat that ever shown.

My question is whether he ever mindhaxed thousands of people at once or not.

Witches can reaches out people outside of their dimension, theoretically can can't mindhax an entire earth if they wanted too. But we don't do that her and goes for the best feat that ever shown.
No, but he mindhaxxed a thousand while holding back as much as he possibly could and it still almost killed them, inserted each with 6 months worth of information and required 2 months of rehabilitation from the almost lethal brain damage. I think this could be vaguely comparable to a casual (which is still more potent than "actively holding back") 4000-people mindhax.

No, but he mindhaxxed a thousand while holding back as much as he possibly could and it still almost killed them, inserted each with 6 months worth of information and required 2 months of rehabilitation from the almost lethal brain damage. I think this could be vaguely comparable to a casual (which is still more potent than "actively holding back") 4000-people mindhax.
Then his mind hax is at least 1K people at once

Witches mindhax also is casual as it only requires thought and the they can still uses their others abilities.

He isn't resisting witches mindhax then. And his own mindhax is not good enough to overwrite it.

Well, then I guess he does get fodderized in Madoka, lmao. As for my own favorite verses...

Toaru Majutsu no Index: 3-D top tiers may have a shot. I think Accelerator has a good-ass shot if he can use vectors to counter Limitless, which he probably can. Accelerator's brain, before headshot and after that when using the help of Misaka network, is also at the level of a very powerful supercomputer, which means he should be able to handle being inside the domain without crashing, given how the mindhax works. However, I'm not sure if he can resist Purple, although it's not unlikely that he can dodge it or counterattack faster. Touma can null the domain and can null Purple, but cannot land a hit on Satoru.

Hunter x Hunter: Not a single character, except maybe for Nanika, stands even the slightest chance against Satoru.

BNHA: If we cram all the top-1000 characters of the series within Domain range and put them all against Satoru at once, they all die.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Requiem Stands have the best match-ups against him, but it's still not guaranteed. Everyone else gets shat on.

Dragon Ball: All 3-D characters get shat on as far as I'm aware.

Solo Leveling: As far as I'm aware, no one can lay a finger on Gojou Satoru in there, nor can anyone resist his mindhax.

unOrdinary: If John copies Limitless, then I'm ******* ******** myself. I swear to God, if John copies Limitless then I'm running the **** away before the first cover and hiding. If John can't copy Limitless, then only Seraphina has even the slightest chance and probably loses to him. Also, John gets AP Stomped, most likely, since I don't recall anyone in unOrdinary having even Tier 7 feats. The so-called God Tiers are likely stuck at Tier 8, or maybe even 9-A.

A Returner's Magic Should Be Special: I wonder if the protagonist can analyse Limitless... if he can, then Satoru is DONE for. Aside from Desir, I don't recall anyone having the means to take down Satoru, and even Desir can't withstand the Domain afaik.

Medaka Box: LMAO Satoru gets haxstomped

Minecraft: No one can do shit.

No Game No Life: No one amongst the 3-D characters can do shit as far as I'm aware lmao

Avatar: No one gets to do shit. Maybe with Avatar Mode the connection with all past incarnations allows the mindhax to be dissolved through them so the Avatar can still move while getting mindhaxxed, but aside from them? Nobody moves. And not even the Avatar can do anything about Limitless.

Fullmetal Alchemist: LMAO maybe Hohenheim can dissolve the mindhax through the Philosopher's Stone? Still, he can't lay a finger on Satoru, so no alchemy getting executed on him. Nobody else stands a chance to do anything.

Eragon: I think there is a chance Eragon does it, but only end-of-the-series Eragon and even then it's quite a struggle.

My own OCs and FCs: Only the most OP of my OCs, which is basically a godmodder, can face off against Satoru. Even then, she'd need her sword to get through Limitless (her sword cuts not her target, but the space occupied by them, thus ignoring any arbitrarily high amount of durability and necessarily slashing through them). All the rest doesn't stand a fucketh of a chance. Even the ones who have an ability I made based off of NZT-48 as shown in Limitless (the movie&series) can't really withstand Satoru's mindhax for long. The dragons can probably not mind-out such an overpowered mindhax, and even ancient dragons with Total Brain can't resist it for long. Almost nobody can counter Limitless and those who can generally don't also have what it takes to resist the mindhax. Maybe Othi, the strongest ancient black dragon, stands a chance, but even then he'll have to fight tooth and nail to survive, probably having to camp Satoru out since he doesn't have Hypersonic combat speed (but does have stuff like portals, teleportations, nigh-instantaneous and instantaneous attacks and ways of countering Satoru's limitless, so he has a tiny chance).

Well, then I guess he does get fodderized in Madoka, lmao. As for my own favorite verses...

Toaru Majutsu no Index: 3-D top tiers may have a shot. I think Accelerator has a good-ass shot if he can use vectors to counter Limitless, which he probably can. Accelerator's brain, before headshot and after that when using the help of Misaka network, is also at the level of a very powerful supercomputer, which means he should be able to handle being inside the domain without crashing, given how the mindhax works. However, I'm not sure if he can resist Purple, although it's not unlikely that he can dodge it or counterattack faster. Touma can null the domain and can null Purple, but cannot land a hit on Satoru.

Hunter x Hunter: Not a single character, except maybe for Nanika, stands even the slightest chance against Satoru.

BNHA: If we cram all the top-1000 characters of the series within Domain range and put them all against Satoru at once, they all die.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Requiem Stands have the best match-ups against him, but it's still not guaranteed. Everyone else gets shat on.

Dragon Ball: All 3-D characters get shat on as far as I'm aware.

Solo Leveling: As far as I'm aware, no one can lay a finger on Gojou Satoru in there, nor can anyone resist his mindhax.

unOrdinary: If John copies Limitless, then I'm ******* ******** myself. I swear to God, if John copies Limitless then I'm running the **** away before the first cover and hiding. If John can't copy Limitless, then only Seraphina has even the slightest chance and probably loses to him. Also, John gets AP Stomped, most likely, since I don't recall anyone in unOrdinary having even Tier 7 feats. The so-called God Tiers are likely stuck at Tier 8, or maybe even 9-A.

A Returner's Magic Should Be Special: I wonder if the protagonist can analyse Limitless... if he can, then Satoru is DONE for. Aside from Desir, I don't recall anyone having the means to take down Satoru, and even Desir can't withstand the Domain afaik.

Medaka Box: LMAO Satoru gets haxstomped

Minecraft: No one can do shit.

No Game No Life: No one amongst the 3-D characters can do shit as far as I'm aware lmao

Avatar: No one gets to do shit. Maybe with Avatar Mode the connection with all past incarnations allows the mindhax to be dissolved through them so the Avatar can still move while getting mindhaxxed, but aside from them? Nobody moves. And not even the Avatar can do anything about Limitless.

Fullmetal Alchemist: LMAO maybe Hohenheim can dissolve the mindhax through the Philosopher's Stone? Still, he can't lay a finger on Satoru, so no alchemy getting executed on him. Nobody else stands a chance to do anything.

Eragon: I think there is a chance Eragon does it, but only end-of-the-series Eragon and even then it's quite a struggle.

My own OCs and FCs: Only the most OP of my OCs, which is basically a godmodder, can face off against Satoru. Even then, she'd need her sword to get through Limitless (her sword cuts not her target, but the space occupied by them, thus ignoring any arbitrarily high amount of durability and necessarily slashing through them). All the rest doesn't stand a fucketh of a chance. Even the ones who have an ability I made based off of NZT-48 as shown in Limitless (the movie&series) can't really withstand Satoru's mindhax for long. The dragons can probably not mind-out such an overpowered mindhax, and even ancient dragons with Total Brain can't resist it for long. Almost nobody can counter Limitless and those who can generally don't also have what it takes to resist the mindhax. Maybe Othi, the strongest ancient black dragon, stands a chance, but even then he'll have to fight tooth and nail to survive, probably having to camp Satoru out since he doesn't have Hypersonic combat speed (but does have stuff like portals, teleportations, nigh-instantaneous and instantaneous attacks and ways of countering Satoru's limitless, so he has a tiny chance).
Actually with dragon ball the vast majority of the cast are 3D in existence but some like Jiren and Goku have 4D power and abilities(At least this is what I heard)not sure if this does matter or if the Low 2-Cs count

Actually with dragon ball the vast majority of the cast are 3D in existence but some like Jiren and Goku have 4D power and abilities(At least this is what I heard)not sure if this does matter or if the Low 2-Cs count
I'm not counting any 4-D abilities in this, so Ultra Instinct, Gods of Destruction, Jiren and similar fighters don't count.

I'm not counting any 4-D abilities in this, so Ultra Instinct, Gods of Destruction, Jiren and similar fighters don't count.
Oh ok so yeah because I don’t think the 3-As will do much aside from Maybe Black

Question actually would Goku black be able to slice through infinity with his scythe I realized he has spacial manipulation on his page and he seemingly cut a hole in space itself.

1) Well, since there's many people/beings in Instant Death that can easily deal with Satoru Gojo, I'll only mention one of them here:

Name: Aoi Hayanose
Tier: 10-A (without Magic and her Knife)
Abilities (haxes) that will lead to a stomp against Gojo: Fate Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, etc.

She doesn't have any 4-D abilities or is a 4-D being herself, so you don't have to worry about it.

2) Next one is from Maou Gakuin, where multiple characters can deal with Gojo (so again, only one will be listed here):

Name: Lay Glanzudlii
Tier: 5-A
Abilities (haxes) that will lead to a stomp against Gojo: Power Nullification, Fate Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, etc.

Oh ok so yeah because I don’t think the 3-As will do much aside from Maybe Black

Question actually would Goku black be able to slice through infinity with his scythe I realized he has spacial manipulation on his page and he seemingly cut a hole in space itself.
Maybe! But I don't think he can do anything about the mindhax.

Mortal Kombat: There's an Abstract in this verse, dunno if its 4D tho but it'd be where he'd stop at least. Assuming he can't handle Low Godly at any rate from Shao Khan or Raiden

Mortal Kombat: There's an Abstract in this verse, dunno if its 4D tho but it'd be where he'd stop at least. Assuming he can't handle Low Godly at any rate from Shao Khan or Raiden
Yeah, I don't think Gojou Satoru can handle Low Godly. He can definitely handle High-Mid tho, most likely also Low-High. Maybe Mid-High though I wouldn't guarantee it, and there's a small chance he can handle High-level regen as well.

I feel like a lot of people are overestimating Gojo’s Hax. You can definitely beat him with non physical attacks.

someone said he would neg OP lol. That’s definitely false since the verse has attacks that can beat him without touching him.

I feel like a lot of people are overestimating Gojo’s Hax. You can definitely beat him with non physical attacks.

someone said he would neg OP lol. That’s definitely false since the verse has attacks that can beat him without touching him.
You can also beat Gojou Satoru with "direct" attacks such as using aerokinesis to control the air within his lungs and asphyxiate him. But most characters don't both have that and the ability to survive his domain.

Naruto - god tiers mindhax and or bfr

Bleach - Ywhach powernulls or reality warps and or blitzes

Twin Star Exorcists - He blitzes them

Jojo - ger

samurai 8 - blitzes and bfrs him

Dgm - he blitzes and purples them

Owari no Seraph - he stomps

Last edited:
I think it does? We never saw tho cause GER was just a win button in and of itself lol.

Also I gotta say I'm 99 percent certain for Danny Phantom he'd lose hard to Clockwork via timey whimey stuff lol

Really? Who?

Also, I think some people are forgetting about his Domain which could incap people he can't kill.

Back