• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will say just to not make Purple this sort of ultimate win con, it’s not used very often, and he doesn’t resort to using it over domain.

The black Moon only appeared in chapter ~240, the key being used here is the first one. And honestly, the frequency that Yami uses the zone is the same frequency that Gojo uses the Domain Expansion (And the Domain Expansion can literally null the zone). So not a good point, especially considering that Gojo resists power null.

Also, people can attack as long as they stay out of the zone and Yami cannot use magic attacks using Black Moon (And any zone)

Last edited:
Yami has resistance to powernull as well.

Also, people can attack him while he's in Black Moon but only by using non magical weapons, and yes he can use attacks while using Black Moon. Not that it matters since he doesn't have it in this key

It is strange to say that he can use magic attacks inside the black moon. Yami literally deactivated the technique at the moment he used a magic attack

And why does Yami have resistance to Power null?

image0.png

@LIFE_OF_KING
It’s on yami’s page

Yeah, it is not very useful. The domain has nullification far above than the baseline. And even if he resisted, Yami's mind would be completely destroyed in a few moments.

Yami can't do anything against Purple, just dodging is his only chance

Yami can't do anything against Blue. In fact, he has already shown great difficulty in surviving with a similar ability, the only difference being that Gojo can create dozens of gravitational centers quickly even when weakened.

Yami can't do anything against Infinity. Yami has never shown to be able to overcome infinite deceleration, not even dimensional cutting would be useful here

In addition, Gojo can read and feel all the cursed energy around him in detail, so he would know what would be dangerous and what would not. If something can be dangerous, Domain gg

By the way about the resistance of powernull of Gojo didn't expicilty said that he was able to do the domain expansion because he was the only thing he can do inside a domain? infact when he confronted Jougo and Hanami they used a domain amplification which is basically a short domain wich nullify the opponents cursed tecniques and it seems it was effective against Gojo infact he wasn't using no tecniques when he was inside the domain amplification
i might be wrong so LifeofKing can you sell the scans for his Battles aganist Jougo and Jougo and Hanami please?
i just want the chapters where he fight them

Last edited:
Gojo vs Hanami and Jogo. Chapter 85.
thanks i re watched the chapter and yes Gojo is not immune to powernull infact his tecniques like limitless were nullified by the domain amplification of Jogo and Hanami

and in the first fight with Jogo he explained that even his tecniques were nullified and inside a domain you can only use cursed enegy to amplify your strengh
and he was only able to use the Unlimited void because domains can be used inside onters domains

By the way about the resistance of powernull of Gojo didn't expicilty said that he was able to do the domain expansion because he was the only thing he can do inside a domain? infact when he confronted Jougo and Hanami they used a domain amplification which is basically a short domain wich nullify the opponents cursed tecniques and it seems it was effective against Gojo infact he wasn't using no tecniques when he was inside the domain amplification
i might be wrong so LifeofKing can you sell the scans for his Battles aganist Jougo and Jougo and Hanami please?
i just want the chapters where he fight them
image0.png

They neutralize techniques and he strengthens his own amplification which overpowers their amplification. You can see this when he kills hanami.
He essentially has his own form of powernull where he can overpower powernull with his amplification.

Last edited:
image0.png

They neutralize techniques and he strengthens his own amplification which overpowers their amplification. You can see this when he kills hanami.
He essentially has his own form of powernull where he can overpower powernull with his amplification.w
wai wait i should've be more precise in my question
how does his resistance of Powernull work?

He's having a form of powernull applied to him and he's overpowering it with his own powernull. That's a resistance.

Also tbh I just dont see the point of this, Yami tries powernull, it'll be overpowered by domain amplification or he'll be forced to pop Domain which catches Yami.

I'm pretty sure yami can cut gojo and yami commonly uses the dimension slash, I don't think Gojo starts with dimension slash, yami could probably absorb or neutralize most of Gojo's techniques with dark magic, he also has precognition and intent sensing and information analysis, so he would know what Gojo will do, yami has counters to pretty much everthing Gojo can do except domain expansion as far as I know so I'm voting yami.
This was the reason, so his vote is valid.

yami could probably absorb or neutralize most of Gojo's techniques with dark magic
Nao
Yami can't do anything against Purple, just dodging is his only chance

Yami can't do anything against Blue. In fact, he has already shown great difficulty in surviving with a similar ability, the only difference being that Gojo can create dozens of gravitationa
he also has precognition and intent sensing and information analysis
You know, Gojo has the same thing, but much better. He is able to perceive the cursed energy in the smallest details, to know what is dangerous and what is not. And this is passive

Nao

You know, Gojo has the same thing, but much better. He is able to perceive the cursed energy in the smallest details, to know what is dangerous and what is not. And this is passive
Gojo has neither Information Analysis nor Precog, how does he have the same thing as Yami, let alone better than him?

Well, maybe info analysis but I don't see what qualifies for precog

As for the EE, yes Yami had trouble dealing with Dante's but let's not forget Dante was faster than him. And it's not like Dante was the only one he fought with EE, he also managed to not get hit by Langris' EE danmaku.

Speaking of which, I really don't see why he wouldn't just absorb Gojo's EE knowing that's what he did with Langris'.

Yami being able to bypass infinity with dark cloaked dimension slash has already been debunked, Yami won't be able to hit gojo no matter what he tries, Gojo will eventually use DE when he sees yami as even a little threat, Yami dies to DE and has absolutely nothing to counter or survive a DE, Gojo wouldn't even need hollow purple

Yami being able to bypass infinity with dark cloaked dimension slash has already been debunked
Spatial Manipulation (Gojo can make himself untouchable in any way because he can create an infinite, invisible space between himself and the target. According to Satoru, this is the convergence of an infinite series and comes straight from the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise. Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the actual number two due to the infinite amount of fractions that separate them, the opponent will never touch Satoru due to the infinity between them. Therefore, to successfully hit Gojo, the target would need to physically cross a literal infinite distance first. Additionally, this ability is always active)

Listed as spatial manip

Yami cuts through space

Yes, Gojo's page is extremely outdated lol. He should even be Island Level with the most recent feats.

Btw, Yami had a difficulty cutting through some dimensional prisons in this key.

Spatial Manipulation (Gojo can make himself untouchable in any way because he can create an infinite, invisible space between himself and the target. According to Satoru, this is the convergence of an infinite series and comes straight from the paradox of Achilles and the tortoise. Akin to the way Achilles will never catch the tortoise due to the potential, infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the actual number two due to the infinite amount of fractions that separate them, the opponent will never touch Satoru due to the infinity between them. Therefore, to successfully hit Gojo, the target would need to physically cross a literal infinite distance first. Additionally, this ability is always active)

Listed as spatial manip

Yami cuts through space
Just cause yami can cut through space doesn't mean he can cut through space that's been infinitely divided, Gojo's infinity isn't just space surrounding him, not at all, The main thing about gojo's infinity is that he divides space infinitely so that it's impossible to reach him, In the same text you sent - " Infinite amounts of finite space separating them or how the real number one will never touch the actual number two due to infinite amount of fraction that separate them".

Back