• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

SBA
Speed Equal
Both are 3m away

Last edited:
a13d73a64ec18368aa593bf61c2a3f9c.jpg

There's functionally infinite distance between it and Gojo though?

Unless I'm misunderstanding the profile, the shrinking is dependent on Green Baby closing the distance with its target. Wouldn't Infinity screw it over in that regard?

Gojo's infinity can't protect him from getting shrinked
Unless I'm misunderstanding the profile, the shrinking is dependent on Green Baby closing the distance with its target. Wouldn't Infinity screw it over in that regard?
He'll get attacked by his stand.

....Why? Again, the shrinking seems to happen as the target gets closer to Green Baby, something that shouldn't happen here. Unless you mean stands just ignore Infinity now?

Wait, I think I get it now.

So, approaching Green Baby is something like an offensive Infinity where they're eventually erased from reality without ever actually touching it, right?

Not sure how that'd interact with Gojo's Infinity though. Also, assuming Green Baby can be seen, wouldn't Gojo be able to kill it with a single Blue or Red from where he is?

Wait, I think I get it now.

So, approaching Green Baby is something like an offensive Infinity where they're eventually erased from reality without ever actually touching it, right?

Not sure how that'd interact with Gojo's Infinity though. Also, assuming Green Baby can be seen, wouldn't Gojo be able to kill it with a single Blue or Red from where he is?
From what I remember, anything that approaches Green Baby gets infinitely smaller and smaller unless it has infatuation with an object/person(?)
It's been a while since I've checked out part 6

From what I remember, anything that approaches Green Baby gets infinitely smaller and smaller
Correct, anything that does not ignore distance gets shrunk out of existence, never touching green baby. Gojo attacks are useless here but he still wins tho with domain expansion, the moment he finds out he is shrinking and his attacks don't work, he will pull out domain expansion.
Speed Equal
how does speed equalization work? is Gojo speed being equaled to GB or the reverse? GB's speed is below average human.

Hmm...depends on which infinity is greater or who has a higher spatial dimensional existence to determine a winner!

So does it count as Gojo getting closer? Cause by how Infinity works, it should more or less cancel out with Green Baby as I understand it.

I mean, not really? It's not like he can't just throw a Red at it.

Also, Green's power doesn't actively mess with space itself, it's just a consequence of how it works. He's still going to be like, 10 meters away.

Back