• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recon1511

He/Him
The Strongest Sorcerer of Today vs literal cum

Satoru Gojo
1.webp

VS

Black Sperm
black-sperm-black-sperm-skeleton-meme.gif

• Gojo's Present Key will be used
  • Speed equalized
  • Golden and Platinum Sperm are restricted

Gojo: @CurrySenpai @Dr._whiteee @Accelerated_Evolution

Cum:

Incon:

Last edited:
Can Black Sperm eventually exhaust Gojo's cursed energy supply via sheer numbers? It's 1 vs 54 trillion, Gojo is going to be fighting for a LONG time without break.
To be fair, before Gojo's Cursed Energy became inexhaustible, he was able to use Cursed Energy (Keeping Infinity active) for several days straight without any rest. After learning to refresh his brain, he can keep it on indefinitely and fight for far longer. I think within a few days he could wipe out a large number of people via AoE moves if I had to make a guess.

Gojo's Cursed Energy loss is infinitely close to zero, as long as he isn't doing anything taxing like RCT. I don't think Sperm can run him out before he eventually gets bored of spamming Reds and just swallows every cell into his Domain.

Though if he missed one, he'd be vulnerable for a bit due to Cursed Technique Burnout.

Gojo's Cursed Energy loss is infinitely close to zero, as long as he isn't doing anything taxing like RCT. I don't think Sperm can run him out before he eventually gets bored of spamming Reds and just swallows every cell into his Domain.

Though if he missed one, he'd be vulnerable for a bit due to Cursed Technique Burnout.
I feel like it'd be a safer bet for him to use an explosive Hollow Purple, no? Domain definitely can't fit quadrillions of people into it. Hollow Purple has larger AoE, and the attack won't leave him vulnerable to hits after the fact (via burnout). At the cost of some damage of course, but not a considerable amount.

I feel like it'd be a safer bet for him to use an explosive Hollow Purple, no? Domain definitely can't fit quadrillions of people into it. Hollow Purple has larger AoE, and the attack won't leave him vulnerable to hits after the fact (via burnout). At the cost of some damage of course, but not a considerable amount.
I thought Sperm had 7-A dura but, it seems like it's actually unknown. This'd work too, then.

How long are you guys thinking Gojo stamina can last?

This is him vs trillions of beings mind you, his biggest AoE attacks would be killing tens of thousands if we are generous.

How long are you guys thinking Gojo stamina can last?

This is him vs trillions of beings mind you, his biggest AoE attacks would be killing tens of thousands if we are generous.
How large is Black Sperm roughly? I could do an estimate of how many could be packed into a small area to estimate how many Gojo could kill at once. They're pretty small, so I imagine a lot can fit into an area of a several kilometer blast.

How large is Black Sperm roughly? I could do an estimate of how many could be packed into a small area to estimate how many Gojo could kill at once. They're pretty small, so I imagine a lot can fit into an area of a several kilometer blast.
I dunno, like a meter or so?

I dunno, like a meter or so?
Approximating the area of a "person" (Black Sperm) as a rectangle (with shoulder-span equating to length, and head width [front-to-back] equating to width). Average shoulder-span is 1/4'th ones height. 1/4 = 0.25m. Head width is a little smaller than the height of the head which is 1/7.5th of someones height. So I'll round up to 8 to account for head height > head witdh. 1/8 = 0.125.

.25•.125 = 0.03125 m^2 taken up by one. Assuming their total is 54 Trillion as noted by another user above, the total area would be

0.03125*54000000000000 = 1.6875e+12 m^2

A square with that area would have a diameter of 1,299,040 meters. Or 1,299.04 Kilometers.

Granted, I think a lot more would be packed into a smaller area when you consider how they kinda just leap and jump onto their opponent in huge waves. But that'd be hard to account for, but it would increase the density drastically.

Hollow Purples would be his best bet, while using Blue to clump a whole bunch of them together whilst others are jumping at him. As long as Gojo isn't doing something crazy like spamming Domains and recovering burnt out techniques, he should be able to fight for several days bare minimum. That seems pretty feasible imo. Would just take a while of course.

Domains are larger in the inside than the outside tho.

Domains are larger in the inside than the outside tho.
Yeah, but the inside won't matter when Gojo can only pull in like a couple hundred meters worth of people into the domain at most. He can fit more in his domain due to its apparent size inside, but the domain would only extend out so far on the outside that he'd be better off doing something with less risk.

Yeah, but the inside won't matter when Gojo can only pull in like a couple hundred meters worth of people into the domain at most. He can fit more in his domain due to its apparent size inside, but the domain would only extend out so far on the outside that he'd be better off doing something with less risk.
Then he simply extends the domain further without care for how weak the barrier gets.
jjk_227_018.png

And he can further increase it through a binding vow, allowing his effective range to increase much more.

jjktcb_119_03.jpg

a extra 50/80m increase ig, on top of Gojo's DE range increasing beyond 200 already without the same binding vow as this.

He could also do another binding vow where he won't use hollow purple for the next 1h in exchange for a far more increase in range, too. Maybe even a day. Heck he could also just do another binding vow ontop of that, one where half of the potency of the guaranteed hits are reduced for the DE, in exchange for the domain range further increasing. Lots of ways to use binding vow. He just needs to get creative (which he is)

Then he simply extends the domain further without care for how weak the barrier gets.
Yeah, but how much larger COULD it get?
And he can further increase it through a binding vow, allowing his effective range to increase much more.
Again, what would be the limit. The wiki won't allow us to just assume he can endlessly grow his barrier to consume every Black Sperm.
a extra 50/80m increase ig, on top of Gojo's DE range increasing beyond 200 already without the same binding vow as this.

He could also do another binding vow where he won't use hollow purple for the next 1h in exchange for a far more increase in range, too. Maybe even a day. Heck he could also just do another binding vow ontop of that, one where half of the potency of the guaranteed hits are reduced for the DE, in exchange for the domain range further increasing. Lots of ways to use binding vow. He just needs to get creative (which he is)
Which would be a detriment. The biggest size we could assume the barrier can achieve is anything shown or implied in the story itself. And on top of that, it burns out his technique, and causes him to need to restore his technique. Which we know would eventually **** up his brain. He also has to worry about billions of people outside his barrier destroying it from the outside.

It'd be a safer bet if he just used big AoE Reds and Hollow Purples that won't burn out his technique and thus won't need to recover it via RCT.

Domain Expansion just doesn't seem like a sustainable option to use given the sheer number and space his enemies will be taking up. Whereas using Red, Blue, and Purple present pretty much no consequences to him.

Byakugan + Flight + Teleportation + Ranged attacks (red/purple) + blue cleaves and gathering techniques + RCT for damage and stamina all should be enough to handle Black Sperm. Domain is the only thing that's gonna tire him out significantly before he can get it done with the aformentioned factors and I think he'd only try it if he was under the impression that it would transmit to sperms in which case he'd cheese a win, but even then that'd be like one at max.

Voting gojo for now

Yeah, but how much larger COULD it get?
beyond 200m since him doing without any BV like Sukuna's, allowed it to extend beyond Malevolent Shrine range. He could still continue to extend it further. Then you can add in BV escape route which gives it an extra nearly 100m range. then add in other binding vows that have as severe nerf exchange (that I mentioned) and the effect of range increase should be pretty close to 100m range increase too. Maybe 50m.
That would be over 300m already.

Again, what would be the limit. The wiki won't allow us to just assume he can endlessly grow his barrier to consume every Black Sperm.
Nobody said endlessly. These binding vows impose close or the same level of restriction as the escape route for domain binding vow. so u can safely assume 50m increase at the very least which would still be over 250m anyways.

Also, you shouldn't just look at the ground but the air. look at the image I showed again. Assuming those black sperms are also in the air, then they would be caught in the air too.

Which would be a detriment. The biggest size we could assume the barrier can achieve is anything shown or implied in the story itself. And on top of that, it burns out his technique, and causes him to need to restore his technique. Which we know would eventually **** up his brain. He also has to worry about billions of people outside his barrier destroying it from the outside.

It'd be a safer bet if he just used big AoE Reds and Hollow Purples that won't burn out his technique and thus won't need to recover it via RCT.

Domain Expansion just doesn't seem like a sustainable option to use given the sheer number and space his enemies will be taking up. Whereas using Red, Blue, and Purple present pretty much no consequences to him.
First off, since when did OPM verse, or the character in specific Black Sperm have the ability to interact with barriers like domain expansion, let alone destroy it? If they have CE, yeah sure. That's how people do it in JJk verse. But black sperm? Does he have anything showing that he has the capability to interact with it, to then damage it. If so then please show it.

Secondly the binding vow escape route, makes it so that your barrier is open. Which I don't think they could even begin with impacting the barrier when it is already open.

Thirdly, I should also mention this: There are billions of them trying to attack gojo at the same time right? So many might opt to jump over the other, fly over (idk if they can fly), go after the other. So the moment gojo pulls up domain expansion, many of them are bound to be caught in, probably number tens of thousands already and far more, assuming that they just don't sit there on the ground and do try to go for the air, etc.

blue cleaves
when?

beyond 200m since him doing without any BV like Sukuna's, allowed it to extend beyond Malevolent Shrine range. He could still continue to extend it further. Then you can add in BV escape route which gives it an extra nearly 100m range. then add in other binding vows that have as severe nerf exchange (that I mentioned) and the effect of range increase should be pretty close to 100m range increase too. Maybe 50m.
That would be over 300m already.
300 meters. And my lowball conservative estimates show that Black Sperms take up a diameter of 1,299,040 meters around Gojo. If he's willing to use Unlimited Void 4,330 times in a row, sure, he could do that. But I just feel it'd make more sense for Gojo to spam Reds and Purple with several Kilometers of effect instead. Especially since it comes at less of a hindrance to himself.
Nobody said endlessly. These binding vows impose close or the same level of restriction as the escape route for domain binding vow. so u can safely assume 50m increase at the very least which would still be over 250m anyways.

Also, you shouldn't just look at the ground but the air. look at the image I showed again. Assuming those black sperms are also in the air, then they would be caught in the air too.
Sure, assuming some were trying to jump on him (Which I mentioned earlier), he could capture more. But he would still need to use Domain Expansion a cartoonish amount of times, which isn't viable. When he could just use Red and Purple to do the same thing at no risk to himself (Black Sperm has unknown durability. So both evaporate the Black Sperms).
First off, since when did OPM verse, or the character in specific Black Sperm have the ability to interact with barriers like domain expansion, let alone destroy it? If they have CE, yeah sure. That's how people do it in JJk verse. But black sperm? Does he have anything showing that he has the capability to interact with it, to then damage it. If so then please show it.
Fair, I don't know why I forgot that to be honest. Don't think they'd even see the barrier either.

Fair, I don't know why I forgot that to be honest. Don't think they'd even see the barrier either.
so they would continue running into the non existent space (they can't see it) 👍
how long would it take the billions of black sperms to race up inside the 300m range domain expansion 🤔
domain expansions last 3 minute long or more (whilst in a clash. Without clash maybe a bit longer)

so they would continue running into the non existent space (they can't see it) 👍
how long would it take the billions of black sperms to race up inside the 300m range domain expansion 🤔
domain expansions last 3 minute long or more (whilst in a clash. Without clash maybe a bit longer)
actually wait they would see gojo

or would they not? @Dr._whiteee Assuming gojo uses the same binding vow to use open barrier. would the inside be visible?

What are bs win cons here?
Really, his only wincon is his numbers. BS has literally trillions of copies of himself that he can use to fight. Even for Gojo, killing so many of those copies at once while using Infinity to keep all their attacks at bay would take a lot of work. He'd have to spam several hollow purples and domain expansions in order to kill all of them, and even with the Six Eyes, there's no guarantee he could maintain a constant flow of cursed energy and his Infinity long enough to kill all the Black Sperm clones. And with Black Sperm's superior AP, it'd only take one hit to kill Gojo without Infinity.

So if Black Sperm is smart (which he is), he could try to wait him out until he exhausts his Infinity and becomes touchable. It's possible but unlikely. And that's still enough of a possibility not to deem this match a stomp. So I'll vote for Gojo as well.

Last edited:
killing so many of those copies at once while using Infinity to keep all their attacks at bay
Using his infinity isn't difficult though? His CE replenishment > Gojo using infinity 24/7 with rct to remove brain fatigue.
The real consumers POSSIBLY, are blue and red and hollow purple, especially domain expansions.

He'd have to spam several hollow purples
Just one AOE hollow purple is enough to wipe out hundreds of thousands, wouldn't it? 🤔 The destruction we saw him cause in Chapter 235, was when he was heavily nerfed, with a CT nerf primarily (the Brain damage for gojo is mainly located on the ct part, which nerfs his ct). The destruction he would cause compared to his heavily nerfed version who is several tiers below a fp gojo, is probably enough to cause millions being killed, but shrug maybe I'm wrong on how many would get killed.

Though he can easily opt for maximum blue outputs left and right to conserve more energy (not really necessary but shrug) just to gather thousands of them into blue. He could also just, rest to regenerate energy too, btw. And neutral infinity is a very low output move, but even with that, I don't really think Gojo is stupid enough to exhaust his ce reserves to the point he'd be unable to maintain Neutral infinity.

Using his infinity isn't difficult though? His CE replenishment > Gojo using infinity 24/7 with rct to remove brain fatigue.
The real consumers POSSIBLY, are blue and red and hollow purple, especially domain expansions.

Just one AOE hollow purple is enough to wipe out hundreds of thousands, wouldn't it? 🤔 The destruction we saw him cause in Chapter 235, was when he was heavily nerfed, with a CT nerf primarily (the Brain damage for gojo is mainly located on the ct part, which nerfs his ct). The destruction he would cause compared to his heavily nerfed version who is several tiers below a fp gojo, is probably enough to cause millions being killed, but shrug maybe I'm wrong on how many would get killed.

Though he can easily opt for maximum blue outputs left and right to conserve more energy (not really necessary but shrug) just to gather thousands of them into blue. He could also just, rest to regenerate energy too, btw. And neutral infinity is a very low output move, but even with that, I don't really think Gojo is stupid enough to exhaust his ce reserves to the point he'd be unable to maintain Neutral infinity.
After reviewing the changes to Gojo's profile, I noticed the existence erasure of Hollow Purple was erased (no pun intended). Now it's just another enhanced energy attack, same as red, or am I wrong? So with that in mind, the hollow purple attacks probably wouldn't be able to eradicate the High 7-A Black Sperms in its path, only lightly injure them at most. Am I wrong? This should be clarified.

Last edited:
After reviewing the changes to Gojo's profile, I noticed the existence erasure of Hollow Purple was erased. Now it's just another enhanced energy attack, same as red, or am I wrong? So with that in mind, the hollow purple attacks probably wouldn't be able to eradicate the High 7-A Black Sperms in its path, only lightly injure them at most. Am I wrong? This should be clarified.
Idk. (i didn't really check the latest changes to the profile)

Back