• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gogeta blue tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kukui used those feats as a line and said if they were low 2-C the feat has to be 2-C and if not, then the cosmology has to change accordingly.

I've been advocating for downgrading DB before I went on hiatus actually.

And that tier would still be Low 2-C due to Infinite Zamasu being 4D (Or Low 2-C or whatever) and then being stronger than him making them Low 2-C.

Sera EX said:
The extended Dragonball canon heavily implies all the universes share the same timespace.
Each universe are twins yet they have their own Space-Times Subbed and English DUB as you can see they are separated but they have their own all most copy.

If you are saying they have the same Space-Times then Zeno would be Low-2C

Sera EX said:
I've been advocating for downgrading DB before I went on hiatus actually.
Then again, this downgrade thread needs to be made before we decide what to do with Beerus and Champa.

So this thread should be closed and we wait on this thread to be made or else we wont get anywhere at all.

In the end, what's being proposed here is to downgrade the verse back to 3-A times, and Low 2-C Zeno?

Man, people will lose their head about this. LoL

I believe that Kepley was against Low 2-C Zeno.

And the others would still be Low 2-C via being > Infinite Zamasu.

Shadow, you don't understand what a 2-C feat even is— hell, even feats at all for that matter. You don't have to destroy anything "simultaneously" to get a rating. You do it just with the same attack. An explosion from my house spreading and destroying the universe with the same force and energy makes it a universal explosion. The order of things is irrelevant so long as it's all with one event/attack/energy.

And this is EXACTLY why this downgrade thread should be staff only. With knowledgeable users being allowed to comment if need be.

Yeah, please, STAFF ONLY.

Given the results of the previous threads, this stuff shouldn't be handled anymore by the "Knowledgeable members"

DMB 1 said:
I believe that Kepley was against Low 2-C Zeno.
And the others would still be Low 2-C via being > Infinite Zamasu.
Wouldnt this be kind of outlierish then?

Because then a lot of characters would be ending up to be in the same tier as Zen'o himself. Unless Zen'o would just simply be at a much higher end of Low 2-C than everyone else?

1st Rash. Stop being an instigator and shut the **** up. You're being extra and blatantly trying to provoke people.

2nd. They would still be Low 2-C being stronger than Zamasu. Zamasu is literally the only reason why they're Low 2-C at all.

Just think about the Dragonballs.

The Super Dragonballs are scattered between universes while the Dark Dragonballs are scattered across space and time, literally differentiating between universes and space-time.

Well if the universes do all indeed share the same space-time, then downgrade Zeno to Low 2-C and everyone else to 3-A.

That would also solve all the complaints about how DB doesn't treat the difference between 3-A and Low 2-C as infinite.

Aren't the SDB scattered between U7 and U6 only, as dumb as that is? Still, you have a point about the DDB, which are the strongest incarnation of the Dragon Balls extended canon wise.

Dark DragonBalls?! Oh right, Heroes.

Kukui; It wouid be an "at least, higher to an unknown degree" sort of thing or at the very least, they can share a tier. It's not an outlier at all for Zeno to be so much stronger than them in the same tier.

Sera EX said:
Just think about the Dragonballs.
The Super Dragonballs are scattered between universes while the Dark Dragonballs are scattered across space and time, literally differentiating between universes and space-time.
I.....actually didnt think about this.

The Super Dragonballs, when scattered, physically go across all the universes after they are used. Not to mention, Super Shenrons light can brighten up multiple of them when awakening.

It's not concrete or the heart of the argument, but yes it's something to consider.

Shadow: It would also make more problems considering Zamasu is still Low 2-C. And everyone is stronger than him.

Oh, and then them not being Low 2-C doesn't make sense because of Zamasu. And that would be ignoring the problem just to satisfy a nitpick that doesn't even need to be addressed because it's nonsense. Hardly any fiction thinks about basic physics and NOW you wanna complain about no one thinking about High tier shit?

Amexim said:
Kukui; It wouid be an "at least, higher to an unknown degree" sort of thing or at the very least, they can share a tier. It's not an outlier at all for Zeno to be so much stronger than them in the same tier.
I meant outlier for everyone else, not Zen'o. Zen'o being a Low 2-C is definite.

It's everyone else that would look fishy if they were Low 2-C like Zen'o, whos supposed to be completely beyond them. Then again, I dont really mind either way.

Ultima once said Zamasu is more akin to High 3-A than Low 2-C. My memory fails me so I don't remember the conversation to well, but I recall his reason to be a valid one and I even agreed lol. But I don't remember what he said.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Future Zeno's feat is actually 3-A lul. Destroyed the timeline so much that time travel was still possible.
Lmao oh wow.

If this was to be actually considered, then Zamasu would end up being a huge outlier then right?

Well well well

How about someone creating the thread about the Tier 2 feat of DB from the cosmology? i think this thread is half dead for a CRT.

It's not an outlier if the characters are so far apart that they never seem to be portrayed close so it doesn't matter. You could say the same for 2C angels and we weren't going to, because Zeno can be 2C and Whis can and that's fine because we know who is massively stronger.

Someone should just create a DB Cosmology thread revision, shift the discussion there and be done with it.

Yeah, this seems more like massively above baseline 3-A considering the destruction of the entire Dragonball cosmos. In Japanese they only say cosmos, they use no terminology to imply the twelve universes are a multi-dimensional cosmology in themselves. Heck, one guy during the beginning of the ToP even said to Goku "Let's go to Other World together" and he was from Universe 4...

Sera EX said:
Ultima once said Zamasu is more akin to High 3-A than Low 2-C. My memory fails me so I don't remember the conversation to well, but I recall his reason to be a valid one and I even agreed lol. But I don't remember what he said.
The reason he is Low 2-C is because he merges with time or some stuff like that.

Anyway, I agree with the proposal of the whole Multiverse having a shared timeline. I was skeptical about this, but looking at the time rings in the Zamasu saga, it's... Pretty obvious, really.

Heck, one guy during the beginning of the ToP even said to Goku "Let's go to Other World together" and he was from Universe 4...

^This is true.

That Otherworld comment shouldn't be taken seriously, considering otherworldly is outright shown to be part of a universes' structure

So...using the original language as the basis here. The DB cosmos is just a compilation of macrocosms with realms above and below them, all sharing the same timeline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back