• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gogeta blue tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, Beerus and Champa being Low 2-C while other characters being 2-C makes no sense, 2-C divided by two is still 2-C, so either make them 2-C or get rid of the other 2-Cs; s it is now, these stats make no sense.

2-C divided by 2 is not 2-C. 2-C isn't infinite or anything like that, it's just unquantifiable. We know that both Champa and Beerus as Low 2-C add up to 2-C and since they're equal in power, someone twice as strong as either of them should be 2-C.

READ THE THREAD

A statement so irrelevant that it was never hinted at again.

Whis didn't say anything about two people stronger than GoD's fighting. He didn't say or even imply to be worried that "if you two fight you could destroy our universe or this and that universe". He didn't even treat Broly as seriously as Beerus and Champa fighting. Again, there is so much to consider before just jumping the gun.

It's trying to account for the distance between universes like we do for everything else. Not sure why that's an issue.

PIS Sera.

Paulo, that's what I said, but they said that it doesn't need to be infinite. So, unless you want to get in contact with DontTalk and Ultima and tell them that 5D axis are infinite in power, i'd Say just accept that you're wrong. Ordinarily, I would agree but i'm Wrong for thinking like you...

Amexim said:
Paulo, that's what I said, but they said that it doesn't need to be infinite.
They're wrong. Pretty simple. You can't breach another dimension by dividing or multiplying, no matter how big the number is.

That's not PIS. Plot has nothing to do with it. Inconsistency? Absolutely, but power scaling does not induce PIS. This has been debunked by even non vs debaters countless times.

Except when you know that two things can add up to it, I.E beerus and Champ. Come on.

And, Sera, that plothole which is what it is, because this statement is a part of the plot, not our scaling, isn't going to just negate the fact that it was a statement in the first place. It's PIS.

The gap between Building level and City Block level is quantifiable, if you divide the city block damage beteeen the two, each one did Building level damage; if you divide 2-C damage between the two, its still 2-C, because they can still breach the 5-dimensional axis.

Amexim said:
PIS Sera.
Paulo, that's what I said, but they said that it doesn't need to be infinite. So, unless you want to get in contact with DontTalk and Ultima and tell them that 5D axis are infinite in power, i'd Say just accept that you're wrong. Ordinarily, I would agree but i'm Wrong for thinking like you...
You are talking about this right? Thread:3150853

And Big dick Paulo better go talk to Ultima with that energy then. Until you defeat him, we're using his rules. Otherwise they'd both be 2-C.

Not harassing anyone! No. All i'm Saying is, that's not what the cite agreed on before hand, there's a whole 3 threads dedicated to this being the case, and if you and I, who think the same thing on this topic, feel like it's wrong, then we should talk to Ultima, who is gonna revise the whole system anyway.

Yeah, that's not what the wiki agreed beforehand, and I dont agree with the wiki's decision, this doesnt mean I'll go after people or anything, it just mean that when I see a thread talking about the topic, I'll use the chance to let people know that I don't agree.

Go ahead and waste your breath then, because what you're doing is going directly against whatbthe wiki decided. Go read the thread that Ant agreed to the rating himself too, Chief. You don't have to harass anyone by talking to them about something they said.

Amexim said:
Go ahead and waste your breath then, because what you're doing is going directly against what the wiki decided.
Yeah, I don't agree with what you guys decided, I've been saying this ever since I first arrived at this thread. You don't need to change anything just because I don't agree, you can just ignore me, go ahead and rate them whatever you want, but I have the right to say "I don't agree with that", and I think voicing my opinion is something extremely important in most sittuations, even if nobody cares about it.

Then wouldn't you be happier doing anything else then voicing an opinion that you know will do nothing for you?

In fact, what is the point in asserting your disagreement about a policy if you're not going to change it? Do you not even bother to vote in your country assuming you have democracy? Why even waste your breath?

Finding a thread that was already made and start chatting on it requires much less effort than finding the person you need to talk to and make the thread by yourself, and then have to pay attention to every single response, even if they're not related to what you're talking about (since it' would be my thread, meaning I would have to read everything); they're pretty different things, one requires me to see something already happening and just entering it, while the other requires me to actively start something.

Because Chief should get a response for sharing his opinion. I certainly wouldn't want my opinion to be COMPLETELY ignored. That shit is emotionally damaging.

And the latter gives you absolutely positively nothing if you're just shouting things that will not be taken into account because of the rules.

So, the latter is wasting time you could be burning on anything else, attempting to disrupt something you don't even wish to see through.

But you're lazy? Just make a thread and watch it my guy.

Because you're actively wasting your own lazy time and life when you could be reading a new manga or comic or even watching a rerun of something you actually like. That actually gives you something in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back