• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs. Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
The explosions are likely fission, not fusion, which is where Superman draws his power. Even then I've never seen him gain energy from a nuke.

Again, he's not even going to land a hit. Godzilla would start in burning as this is a composite.

And again. Projectile Null. Intinctive Reaction. Teleportation. Absorption. Poisons and Acids.

Fusion gives off far more energy than a fission reaction though. I don't see why he'd be unable to sustain the weaker of the two.

Because Superman gains energy from the Sun. Give me proof he's absorbed nukes and I'll fold.

Also see above. I can keep on giving more evidence as to how descisive this match is.

Nukes are often fusion anyways, if they're described as "thermonuclear" or "hydrogen bombs". Let me look around for that.

Radiation is also not the only method by which Godzilla attacks by far.

Even if superman can completely absorb any radiative attack, which would be false considering he can't absorb numerous sources and other sources can actually weaken him, he gets blasted by ice, fire, regular energy what have you until he's down.

Whereas Godzilla's body reacts for it and is capable of teleportation, and it can simply nullify whatever projectiles Superman uses on it while keeping a distance.

Dargoo Faust said:
"Just punch"

Instinctive reaction

Teleportation

Godzilla wouldn't need to even think about dodging the hits.
DMUA said:
Doesn't he usually just tank hits instead of go MIGATTE NO GOJI or Teleport spam, though?

DMB 1 said:
Composite incarnation, my due.
Yeah cool

Most of his incarnations, and I only say most due to not having the audacity to apply it to every version considering I haven't seen every single bit of Godzilla content, sits there, and tanks attacks. The main gig of Godzilla is he's big, he's slow, and he tanks stuff. Though, in not all versions he's slow, he's still a big monster, something that just looks good in general taking attacks with barely any damage.

Shin Godzilla is the one with the instinctive reaction I think.

Plus you said he just punches Godzilla out of orbit, which won't work and what I mentioned teleport for.

A specific incarnation of Godzilla is actually a buffed, muscular dude with a sword and a shoulder cannon, that dodges stuff and hits people with his sword.

And I believe that he can also change his size into that of a human.

His body reacts for him.

His body can teleport.

It's not rocket science. It doesn't matter what Godzilla does in-character as this is a composite incarnation whose body does the work for him. So no, it doesn't matter what "most of his incarnations" do. Even then composite has more than enough intelligence to apply its powers in such a simple manner.

Godzilla using magic is just icing on the cake at this rate.

That's... Basically ignoring the mechanics of the ability.

You could literally use that same idea with Goku.

How does he Teleport or React, even?

Oh, Godzilla can also dupe itself. So now you have multiple stat buffing instinctive reaction teleporting powerhouses that would dispatch Superman before he can even reach the Sun

You're claiming how I'm ignoring the ability and how it works and then asking me how it works.

I don't follow.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Azzy Courtesy of Shin Godzilla, big G has a natural Phased-Array Radar that allows him to instinctively intercept intercept approaching threats, as well as accurately destroy them without even needing to look at them
Also Big G has a forcefield that's much more durable than himself.

Well

Now how exactly was Superman supposed to win against something he can't hit, damage, or avoid getting blasted by powerups from?

DMUA said:
Well

Now how exactly was Superman supposed to win against something he can't hit, damage, or avoid getting blasted by powerups from?
I mean, he can, it's just massively unlikely. He'd have to use some sort of AOE attack before Gozilla could teleport out of range at full strength.

Wait, Godzilla needs to eat angels to gain that reflective shield. Though, he has other types of barriers.

His TP range was planetary, right? Superman doesn't have that AOE with any of his stuff, and even if his Heat vision had it, Godzilla absorbs.

Godzilla is also smart, can also fly, and Superman doesn't really use intangibility and even if he did what good does it really do?

... I want to ask if Godzilla has a kid but I fear the answer so please no

Nukes have actually made him shrivel up like a prune, which lines up with it being a radiation that saps energy instead of gives it like the sun.

Yeah, he needed to absorb the life energy of flowers to recover, so it's not necessarily only sun, but sure as hell ain't radiation from nukes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back