• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JooCipher said:
interesting
what do both start with?
Naruto more than sure with Shadow Clone Jutsu and a close range melee atacks + rasengan while Magilou prefer a long range spam of spells and Spell absortion from what I remember and statistics reduction and amplification.

I dont see why Naruto cant just fight through her spells with TSBs and shadow clones and beat her in melee with his superior AP (as far as I can tell, he is at 558zt while she has no calcs).

He does not abuse it but my point was they were talking about her outranging him, I was stating that it was the other way round, its not like Naruto is adverse to useng ranged attacks anyway, he did it versus sasuke.

Also if it is more viable for him to spam ranged attacks then Kurama would tell him.

I actually think his usual way of fighting is better for this match anyway.

nope, new calcs put madara at 558 zt. and Naruto scales to that. There was a thread on it where it was accepted.

Rocker1189 said:
He does not abuse it but my point was they were talking about her outranging him, I was stating that it was the other way round, its not like Naruto is adverse to useng ranged attacks anyway, he did it versus sasuke.
Also if it is more viable for him to spam ranged attacks then Kurama would tell him.

I actually think his usual way of fighting its better for this match anyway.
Yeah, he is very good against her thanks to her being a range figter. Even if she has summons, Naruto can still clone more than she can invoke. Also, she's not good close range but her spells have good statistics reduction and amplification for her. She also has gravity mine that will be used once Naruto gets near her which will prevent him from moving but he also out-range her by a large margin so it would be useless.

Her spells will also heal her everytime she damage someone but Naruto also has regen, better even.

Yeah, I vote for Naruto after I wrote those things and thought of them.

Imma change the matchup as Naruto has too much of an ap advantage here now. I thought he was only 200zt.

So Naruto has the AP advantage 267zt to 558 zt.

He can also block pretty much all of Godzilla's attacks with TSBs, and swarm him with clones for melee, with Rasenshurikens he can also negate his regen on the cellullar level and he can spam clones to spam rasenshurikens. Some people easily forget(because he did it briefly) is that Naruto can amp his speed and AP with steam manipulation (dont ask me how it works ok).

Naruto also has flight unlike Godzilla,I am voting for Naruto.

Maybe? idk But I dont think it matters as long as he does not instantly double his power, Naruto should be able to defeat him before he becomes comparable to him. Naruto can also amplify his stats by an unknown amount with steam manipulation.

Went to eat, come back want to see some reasons for Magilou, but after I refreshed it was Godzilla ...sigh ...my disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined.

Anyway, Naruto should win easier now even if the ap difference between him and Magilou was larger.

Naruto I think has bigger ap than Godzilla. He has better hax, clones, flight, sealing, rasenshuriken, can augment himself. Yep, Naruto vote.

Burning Godzilla scales to being superior to SpaceGodzilla who stomped Post Rodan Absorbed Godzilla who stomped Supermechagodzilla who stomped Pre-Rodan Absorbed Godzilla who fought Battra and Mothra who have a 32.78 teratons feat

ermmm 32.78 teratons is nothing, not even5-B AP(Naruto would eaily oneshot if that was the case), pretty sure this Godzilla is simply above 267zt.

I guess the AP is closer than I thought then, but without a number my other points still stand and Naruto can boost himself unquantifiably above 558zt with steam release.

Yo, Rocker. Who's your favorite Naruto character? I wanna say it's Naruto himself but it might be Madara.

hmmmm, good question, yeah I like Naruto a lot especially as adult Naruto.

But, I also like Kushina unfortunately she does not show up much at all, but Kushina and Minato together are probably my favourite characters

I like a lot of characters in Naruto though.

It's not really shown to be something he uses for close range fighting though. Everytime he channels the tailed beast abilities, its through rasengan.

hmm then I stand by what I previously said, I am confident that Naruto can defeat him before it comes to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back