• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla VS Hulk

I'm seeing Godzilla winning this more often than not. He has a great range advantage, and far more abilities at his disposal than what Hulk can provide. His size advantage also means that his attacks will be much larger and more encompassing than the Hulk's. His transformations and power-ups are also useful in giving him a leg up against Hulk in terms of power.

Oh right the match

Hulk uses an over 4x AP advantage to rip Godzilla's throat

Also his Size is a massive detriment to Godzilla not Hulk, as Hulk will have no problem hitting such a large character

Also Hulk shouldnt have that big of an advantage seeing as Godzilla scales directly to Thor and Hercules

That's Mid since ripping out your throat severely damaged the brain

Even then that wasn't really my point as this is probably an AP stomp

No its Low-Mid

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection.

And again, Hulk shouldnt have a 4x ap advantage

That doesn't mention having your threat ripped out. Which is decapitation

No he should actually have more, I kinda forgot how casual Sentry's feat was

Having your throat ripped out in itself isn't a decapitation, unless they somehow take the entire neck. Low mid should cover it. Isn't he kinda too big for that?

Having your throat ripped out and being decapitated are two very different things

Where in the OP is it stated that this is World War Hulk?

SBA states strongest versions by default.

No it really isn't different, having the throat bone ripped out severs your connection to the brain.

Besides, WW Hulk scales to someone who stomped Thor, who Godzilla scales too

Do you...do you think you breathe through your spine? Your throat and your spinal cord are two different parts of the body, having your throat ripped out abd neing decapitated are two different things.

Where the hell are you getting that from?

Fine, meant to say Decap, changes nothing of what I said

@Gargoyle My point exactly, WW Hulk in this match is a stomp, Green Hulk should be used as its a fair matchup

One megafoe vs superior to 300 killfoe shouldn't be a stomp, it's just really apparent.

Sentry is a megagoe, who WB scales to. Where are you getting him being past that?

Even if we gave Hulk superior strength (maybe) Godzilla's durability is just FAR greater than his attack power in comparison. He's also more experienced, has a wider range of abilities, has many more ways to put Hulk down for good and is just kinda impossible for Hulk to kill.

Back