• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk is fighting another Godzilla

Both are High 4-C the fight takes place in Tokyo and they begin next to each other. Speed is Equalized.

Hulk:

Goji:

Incon:

I'm not that familiar with this Godzilla, so you'll have to give me the lowdown on what he usually does

Considering the starting distance and size difference Showa likely start by kicking the Hulk. Showa at the end of the series is a surprisingly skilled martial artist using a wide variety of techniques (boxing, judo throws, etc), though admittedly the size difference would make combat kinda awkward. Radiation gets countered by both so it’s not worth discussing it seems. I’m not sure on how well his adaptation and reactive evolution works here considering how it worked against mechagoji. Notably Showa has shockingly high battle intelligence for a Kaiju, with human level intelligence and years of combat experience. How smart is this version of Hulk is terms of battle?

He's no slouch, like, this is Hulk post WWH, and has become a really good fighter. In this key he's specifically adapted to be able to work alongside the Avengers and able to coordinate perfectly with each others skill set. WWH onwards is where he incorporates actual fighting techniques, as well as using improvised weaponry better as well.

Well, probably throwing him into space, or somewhere where he's not going to cause a lot of collateral damage, and fight him there.

Quite a bit, he has his Rage Power and Iso-8 boosting him all at once.

This is weirdly difficult to judge but I suppose Hulk would eventually out muscle Showa in a prolonged fight but how likely is it that Showa could knock out the Hulk early on? Showa is incredibly agile as well to add to his intelligence I brought up early. He is arguably the most agile goji except for maybe final wars.

Depends on the AP difference I suppose.

Problem is that he's a really big target compared to Hulk.

Definitely and advantage, but don't think it's quite enough to easily KO early on

That’s fair but keep in mind while Showa’s size makes him a bigger target and all it has its advantages as well. Hulk is only going to be hitting a small portion of Showa with each strike. Showa’s attacks would be harder to dodge as well thanks to…being bigger than Hulk.

Does Godzilla have any wincons? Hulks regen seems pretty hard to beat, unless there's something that I don't know about that can be used to defeat him in some capacity.

As stated previously I believe it is possible for Showa to incapacitate Hulk if he deals enough damage early on. Considering how Hulk could throw Goji and you said he would open with that I’m pretty sure Showa will be taking Hulk seriously after that.

I think it will be very difficult, but not impossible for Godzilla to do that. Hulk gets significant damage reductions the more he is attacked, so he'd really need to lead with his most powerful attacks non-stop to have any hope for Hulk to go down.

That being said, Hulk doesn't really have much to do outside of gradually get stronger and stronger and then eventually become strong enough to the point where Godzilla is going to start having a rough time and his attacks will not even dent Hulk, although Godzilla will probably be absorbing Hulk's Radiation to get stronger as well(?)

Yes he will be absorbing Hulk’s radiation as well. I’m not exactly sure on if it would make him stronger though. His reactive evolution and adaptation could kick in after enough damage though. That might give him an edge.

Back