• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla VS Hulk

"He's also more experienced, has a wider range of abilities, has many more ways to put Hulk down for good"

What ways?

Huesito88 said:
"He's also more experienced, has a wider range of abilities, has many more ways to put Hulk down for good"
What ways?
Can vaporize Hulk, can end his soul (he has shown that ability before), just suck Hulk dry of power and leave him helpless (Silver Surfer did it and Godzilla's done this to other enemies before) or just shoot him into space and the fight is over. Hulk just HAS to rely on sheer physical force, which in no way has ever been shown to be able to put Godzilla down before.

Well, WB Hulk has a greater amount of power for sure then normal Hulk (I'd say like maybe a couple hundred to maybe a thousand times since he went from solar system+ or so to Sentry level, the dude who literally is powered by a million Suns) but I've seen calcs based on damage rates and amps you get throughout the game (like how Godzilla's atomic breath does 84 damage to King Ghidorah lets say, he gains King Ghidorah's power before fighting Bagan and gains the hyper atomic breath, stated twice as strong, then still can't even do 1 or 2 damage but then Super Godzilla does up to 105 damage which gets you pretty big numbers) which when calced out give Godzilla about a 4,200 times boost to his combat abilities so I'd say Super Godzilla has the superior multiplier and thus wins the day at the end.

We don't scale multipliers through gameplay mechanics like that.

I just asked for the Link of the calc. (Not the calc)

I wanted to evaluate it before give any conclusion.

But oh my.....

@Kiryu-M, excuse me if I may have triggered you, I'm trying to just move the thread along so that there is a clear victor in this match-up

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
@Kiryu-M, excuse me if I may have triggered you, I'm trying to just move the thread along so that there is a clear victor in this match-up
Don't worry. You didn't anything wrong.

As I said my purpose was to analize the link/source to the calc.

But is not SuperGodzilla Kaiju King fault either.

Back