• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DBS fans arent even sure about which is the real numeric value of Goku's scaling chain.
It's not just DBS fans. It's next to impossible to get the actual numeric value since form multipliers are complete speculation, just like the power gaps,if they were to be percentages. But it's pretty easy to get a basic one, half 2-C in UI.

No need to close, not yet anyway.

What happened is that the DBS fans put all the weight in my arguments, and simply said this is a Stomp.

I wasn't prepared (cus I usually avoid Low 2-C fights).... but now I'm.

Sorry, I just don't like how people put DB against another verse KNOWING that the multipliers in DBS are unknown. Escpecially someone like MUI/UI Goku against anyone comparable really.

Can we not Blame verses for shitty matches please?

Why do you have to make it a DB thing? Threads that have nothing do with DB go poorly all the time.

I get that, but DB matches don't usually go right, unless there's someone obvioulsy weaker than the other. There really isn't a point of doing a fight with TOP Goku, because the multipliers are unknown. Also sorry everyone for getting annoying. ;~;

Yeah, but it was a Godzilla boi who used MUI Goku. And the description of the weaker thing you're saying could fit for any match where the people fighting don't have durability negation.

It's okay, it isn't that serious.

And multiple people agreed with that. Currently Goku seems to have a massive AP advantage, so it's a stomp regardless.

Literally Godzilla's wincon is to tank until UI runs out but if he can't tank since there's a Massive AP advantage, Godzilla literally has no hope. Either Nerf Goku or close the thread because this is getting nowhere.

WHYNAUT said:
And multiple people agreed with that. Currently Goku seems to have a massive AP advantage, so it's a stomp regardless.
The multipliers in DBS are unknown, so you're saying he is stronger without any support for your argument.

Apex PredatorX said:
WHYNAUT said:
The multipliers in DBS are unknown, so you're saying he is stronger without any support for your argument.
The mulitpliers don't matter. Goku scales higher than someone who is half an uncountable number above baseline. An uncountable number / 2 is still uncountable. If Godzilla is only thousands of times stronger than Baseline he has no hope.

Bro I believe just recently both SSJ2 and SSJ3 were accepted multipliers. The only ones that are not accepted are Fusion multipliers and any god multipliers that fans came up with.

Even the Invisible Dragon had a debate on wheter if Goku can stomp someone who is like, a Octillion times Baseline.

Anyways, Goku can reach 2-C by multipliers, he could face a Low 2-C infinitely above Baseline and said Low 2-C would still get stomped by Goku unless that character has 2-C scaling.

AwkguyDB said:
Sadly that's not how it works. Dragon Ball is this way because two GoDs fighting would result in 2-C destruction. Half 2-C, by the wiki's standards, would be unquantifiably above Baseline Low 2-C which is where Goku is accepted at. Thus Dragon Ball APwise is the strongest Low 2-C verse on the site.
MUI Goku could easily scale above 2x Beerus, especially in the Broly arc. So shouldn't he be 2-C via this logic?

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
AwkguyDB said:
Sadly that's not how it works. Dragon Ball is this way because two GoDs fighting would result in 2-C destruction. Half 2-C, by the wiki's standards, would be unquantifiably above Baseline Low 2-C which is where Goku is accepted at. Thus Dragon Ball APwise is the strongest Low 2-C verse on the site.
MUI Goku could easily scale above 2x Beerus, especially in the Broly arc. So shouldn't he be 2-C via this logic?
BRO EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER AGREES WITH THIS! But sadly it was rejected

2-C Goku should've been a thing for a while now, they'll have to add it by the next series anyway.

Vote for Goku if we're still doing it, though I think this is a AP stomp, as usual.

>DB ruins everything

>Says the people defending a badly argued scaling chain with numbers coming out of nowhere

Goku clearly AP stomps in this form.

From the random numbers argued above.

I didn't say anything about using SSB Goku. And where do you get that idea? SSB might be more fair as MUI is cleaning the floor with Goji's face while Blue is notably weaker and has no timeframe.

Back