• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
UIO didn't really last that long, so Godzilla would outlast him. The Goku being used here seems more fair since we can't agree on who holds the AP advantage and Goku isn't running on a time limit

I'm still confused if it's SSJB holding the AP advantage or UI, because I think Godzilla could potentially outlast if it's only UI who holds it

I heard the A.T. Fields have attack reflection? I heard Godzilla could use them offensively, maybe he could send back Goku's attacks? If not, Goku seems to be able to have enough AP to yeet Godzilla around the planet and obliterate via Supreme Kamehameha before UI runs out.

Thanks for the clarification guys. I went and checked his profile and though it can be used offensively it doesn't state they can reflect opposing attacks as you guys said.

So Godzilla's several times above baseline (Evas are baseline or higher, Godzilla is also at least baseline, fusing them should be at least twice that and then he has the amp of the awakening onto his base. That awakening took Eva-01 from 112 megatons to at the very least 327 gigatons (why this link is used for multi-continental beats me, but I'll take it) which is a 3,187.5x amp at the very least. The transformation should work similarly for Godzilla because there's no proof otherwise and it's fusing to an amped Eva-01 to begin with, meaning the form should work the same. So Godzilla DOES scale thousands of times above baseline at a bare minimum, likely higher.

This also suggests MUI will activate when Godzilla's going for the kill on Blue Goku.

Just a heads up, that's not how multipliers work. Like, at all.

1. We never just assume that a fusion is both characters stats combined. Like, ever. We just assume it's an unquantifiable amp unless explicit and consistent proof is provided.

2. Hell to the no to that x3,187.5 bullshit. Let's take an example. In inFAMOUS, the Ray Sphere can amp regular humans into 28 Megaton characters. Evil Cole uses the Ray Sphere after already being 7-B. Going by your logic, he'd be 9.5602e-15x stronger than 7-B. Thousands of times stronger than literally any of his actual feats. Notive how we don't treat him as being absurdly higher than 7-B post second blast, even in the face of having no anti feats. Because assuming that is completely insane.

Tl:DR hell no.

And we have received no valid explanation for the scaling that would put Godzilla at Goku's level still.

WHYNAUT said:
And we have received no valid explanation for the scaling that would put Godzilla at Goku's level still.
Same for Goku, I've read the whole thread and the only answer is .... Goku is hundreds to thousands for some people but for others Goku is millions times stronger, cuase no explanation.

I wanna see Goku's scaling chain first.

That's probably because DBS scaling has been gone through a thousand times on the wiki.

Here's a more recent thread on it, but keep in mind that this thread only looks at the scaling up from Low 2-C and doesn't take into account that Beerus, who MUI Goku scales to, is borderline 2-C.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3883540

Kiryu-MG3 said:
WHYNAUT said:
Same for Goku, I've read the whole thread and the only answer is .... Goku is hundreds to thousands for some people but for others Goku is millions times stronger, cuase no explanation.
I wanna see Goku's scaling chain first.
MUI Goku scales to a person who is "Half 2-C"..........don't ask. Essentially that would mean Goku is at least an uncountable number above Baseline. Yeah let's not get into DBS scaling chains lol.

WHYNAUT that thread is a mess, almost every user has his own version of a scaling chain.

AwkguyDB Tier 2-C is infinitely above Tier Low 2-C...... so you can't just get half of the infinity. :V

While Godzilla Eva 13 is several times above Baseline, also you just said this is a stomp cause one guy (Apex PredatorX) couldn't explain very well the scaling chain for MS Godzilla and Goku was losing the fight. But here there is more people who knows about Monster Strike...

It is consistent that people have scaling chains that put Goku at at least thousands of times baseline however.

WHYNAUT said:
It is consistent that people have scaling chains that put Goku at at least thousands of times baseline however.
Thats just people trying to make sense of that ridiculousness, realisticly he would be in the thousands range. BUT Dragon Ball just had go and jack up the system.

So, UI Goku has a higher scaling chain, much higher in this case until something else comes up, which could be in one-shot territory and has UI aswell as his other abilities, and speed equal? He should win this, unless there's some hax Godzilla has. Vote for Goku, for now.

The Wright Way said:
Just a heads up, that's not how multipliers work. Like, at all.
1. We never just assume that a fusion is both characters stats combined. Like, ever. We just assume it's an unquantifiable amp unless explicit and consistent proof is provided.

2. Hell to the no to that x3,187.5 bullshit. Let's take an example. In inFAMOUS, the Ray Sphere can amp regular humans into 28 Megaton characters. Evil Cole uses the Ray Sphere after already being 7-B. Going by your logic, he'd be 9.5602e-15x stronger than 7-B. Thousands of times stronger than literally any of his actual feats. Notive how we don't treat him as being absurdly higher than 7-B post second blast, even in the face of having no anti feats. Because assuming that is completely insane.

Tl:DR hell no.
That is exactly how multipliers work. They're boosts to abilities such as power and speed.

1) That's blatantly stupid. And I used 2 as a massive lowball anyway, given both characters are above baseline by a decent degree.

2) No the Hell it's not. If there's no anit-feats, consistent and you're doing the literal same ******* thing for Goku (not sure where thousands came from for Blue to MUI anyway, it should be around 240 at consistent lower ends) then I don't see the issue with Godzilla getting an amp with a transofmration with a shown power boost

AwkguyDB said:
MUI Goku scales to a person who is "Half 2-C"..........don't ask. Essentially that would mean Goku is at least an uncountable number above Baseline. Yeah let's not get into DBS scaling chains lol.
Well if we go there, scaling 2-C to even maybe 2-A for Monster Strike isn't too difficult. Either way, trying to jump out of tier is a bit of a weak way to win.

1. Make a CRT then.

2. I literally gave you an example that shows we don't treat it like that. I don't know how Dragon Ball's scaling or multipliers work here, but if that is how they work then that's just absurd. Either way, make a CRT for that too.

We use stated multipliers, never ones assumed based on tiering. There is no possible way that the author would know the exact numerical result of the feats.

1. The multipliers via fusion are never standardized. Some fusions are 2x, some are exponential, and some don't even give power boosts.

2. Wright is definitely not doing the same. If he did, Goku would be quadrillions of times above baseline from SSJG alone.

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
AwkguyDB said:
Well if we go there, scaling 2-C to even maybe 2-A for Monster Strike isn't too difficult.
Either way, trying to jump out of tier is a bit of a weak way to win.
Sadly that's not how it works. Dragon Ball is this way because two GoDs fighting would result in 2-C destruction. Half 2-C, by the wiki's standards, would be unquantifiably above Baseline Low 2-C which is where Goku is accepted at. Thus Dragon Ball APwise is the strongest Low 2-C verse on the site.

The Wright Way said:
Nope, 2-C is just unquantifiably above Low 2-C. Not infinitely.
My point stills .... as you can't get the half of something that is unquantifiably.

Also you were complaining about Godzilla's scaling chain but you DBS fans arent even sure about which is the real numeric value of Goku's scaling chain.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
My point stills .... as you can't get the half of something that is unquantifiably.

Also you were complaining about Godzilla's scaling chain but you DBS fans arent even sure about which is Goku's scaling chain.
The gap between Low-2C and 2-C is unquantifiable, but GoDs in DB can preform a 2-C feat if two of them clash. So one GoD, or an equal, is half 2-C.

DBS fans arent even sure about which is Goku's scaling chain.

Who's unsure about Goku's scaling chain? It's not that hard to follow.

And how much is half of 2-C?

The thing is that you replied before I could edit my comment, which is:

DBS fans arent even sure about which is the real numeric value of Goku's scaling chain.

Back