• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Godzilla has the stamina advantage here, but i don't think Godzilla's abilities would give Goku some trouble

It seems that Godzilla needs to play the defensive game until Goku's stamina is completely drained. He has the A.T. fields that can both block and attack but that actually may not be enough here. Godzilla seems to scale higher than Mechagodzilla with Uriel's powers who is stronger than his own base who scales higher than godeva who seems to be baseline. Goku on the other hand is like hundreds to even thousands of times over baseline in MUI so Goku may even be in one shot territory but I am not sure. I'll wait for someone more knowledgeable in Monster Strike to comment.

I like AwkguyDB analisis which is very detailed, however I have to clarify Godzilla scales higher than Kiryu, yes is correct BUT, Kiryu scales thousands of times over Idea who destroyed the space-time of the reality he was born just by existing. He didn't even tried to destroy it.

For the rest I would say this is a close one, Godzilla advantages is stamina, teleportation, Gravity Manipulation and weapon mastery with Longinus spears, while on the other side Goku UI has Instintive reaction, Paralisys inducement and Power Nullification.

I think Goku has good advantages, but with Godzilla stamina I would say if the battle extends to much Goku will definitely lose this, Godzilla only has to play at defensive and whoala!

Gonna vote for Godzilla.

Apex PredatorX said:
I like AwkguyDB analisis which is very detailed, however I have to clarify Godzilla scales higher than Kiryu, yes is correct BUT, Kiryu scales thousands of times over Idea who destroyed the space-time of the reality he was born just by existing. He didn't even tried to destroy it.
Apex, where does Kiryu being thousands of times stronger from Idea come from? I don't see that in the blog and it's not mentioned on his profile.

1. Idea is the lowest Low 2-C character of the game.

2. Uriel in her second form (one of five forms) can one shot Idea (even at his peak). And that is t belittling the first form of Uriel.

3. Kiryu is equal to Uriel's third form (Called Seraph of Destruction)

4. Awakened Godzilla is far stronger than Kiryu

5. In few words:

God >>Lucifer>>Godzilla>>>Kiryu/Uriel>>>>>>>>>Idea

6. the order of power of the blog goes from least to greatest in descending order.

Yes, but the number one thousand is not mentioned anywhere in there. Where is it stated that Kiryu is one thousand times Idea?

Kiryu is 1230 times stronger than Idea if I remember correctly. One of God's seraphs destroyed alone an entire army of demons, each one was stronger than Idea.

I would have to check who was, cus I don't remember right now.

Destroying an army of people that are at a level doesn't mean you multiply your strength by how many people were in the army. Like, if there is a group of 100 people that are baseline low 2-C, someone stomping the group doesn't make that person 100 times baseline Low 2-C. They could easily do that at ten times low 2-C.

Thing is there will probably gonna be an upgrade for God to be upgrade to 2-B or at very least 2-C. So yeah we're waiting what is gonna happen.

For the rest I think you're right, there is also Mu who was said to be one with the universe, that is baseline?

So who's stronger? Godzilla who's stronger than a Kiryu who's stronger than seraphs that can beat an army of Demons stronger than Idea (who can destroy the space-time continum just by existing).

or M.UI Goku who stomped Full power Jiren, who was stronger than UI Omin 3, which is above SSJB Kaioken times 20, which is 20 times stronger than SSJB Goku who was making Jiren show more power than his suppressed state, which was already above Infinite Zamasu

Ok, It also depends highly on Idea mood because the more angry he is the stronger he gets, quiet Idea can is like 10 times stronger than Mu (who is baseline), a single demon can be x80 Idea's power, the weakest angel is at least 100 times stronger than any demon, now Uriel is 1230 times stronger than regular angels in her third form from which Kiryu scales, Awakened Godzilla to extremely above Kiryu to an unkown extent.

I summarized the most basic, cause in fact there are many more characters with a Low 2-C Tier in the verse (not added to the blog yet). While not complicated to understand it is very, very extended to talk about it.

We don't apply numbers to one-shots in-verse like that.

Anyway Goku's scaling chain is definitely higher.

But he scales far above a baseline, where Godzilla scales above a guy that can destroy the Space-Time continum by just existing

Back