• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla vs Bowser

Bowser finds out that Godzilla is running rapid in Kyoto Japan and gets worried that the Kaiju may stomp on Nintendo Headquarters.After rescheduling his weekly Peach kidnapping for a later date,Bowser rushes to Kyoto and faces the King of the Monsters.

High 4-C forms

Bowser has grown to Godzilla's height

Speed Equalized.

This Godzilla radiation thing is kinda wank. This is the equivalent of saying Goku would die to a nuke (that had been said before and people were ridiculed for that) due to radiation. Bowser casually uses toxic waste as bath water. He petrifies Godzilla and moves on with his life. Not even mentioning his x300+ power advantage.

Not so sure about rads being a wank since godzilla uses much more rems (the si unit of radiation) than recorded in history so of course a nuke is fodder to him but I actually didn't know about bowser using toxic waste. I mention radiation because the sicence behind godzillas radiation and the levels godzilla reaches (which hes said multiple times to absorb all types not just nucelar) are extremly lethal and something not many people look into. ex: in super godzilla he eats whole factorys worth of rems in less than 20 secs and the most rems to ever be used in factories is 2,500 rems and 10 rems can kill/mutate any human meaning by the end of super godzilla he ate over 66 factories worth of rems (165,000 rems) 9x more than ever recorded in history

I'm sorry if it came off as I was accusing you, btw. I was talking more about my recent experience with Godzilla has his radiation excuse used against immortals, robots, or even BB.

its no biggy, as a G fan my self I can say there are ALOT of godzilla wankers (2-A spacegodzilla or 1-A godzillakun etc.. yeah its that bad)

Back