• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Showa) vs. Combined Human

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Bombzilla said:
It doesn't have anything to do with morality. Im just saying that I highly doubt they would pick that one particular weapon out of all of them. And the human would have to stop to use something like that, then godzilla catches up and kills them. I vote godzilla.
dude, vh would go kilometers away to use it, so no, godzilla would not be able to even touch them while they try to use it. i dont think you understand the amount of difference between sub relativistic and subsonic
The bomb isn't istantaneous either. Godzilla would be able to get out of the way.

ch could just carry it there, throw it and get away.a nd AGAIN (i had to say this a lot) how would godzilla notice it?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
ch could just carry it there, throw it and get away.a nd AGAIN (i had to say this a lot) how would godzilla notice it?
You can't just leave a nuke there. You gotta laucnh it from the air.

^^^. And it would HAVE to need the human to stop. It's not they can drop bombs willy nilly. Godzilla has more then enough time to catch up. And again, you are assuming that the human would go strait to the tsar bomb to use it, which isnt likely given how many weapons there are.

Bombzilla said:
^^^. And it would HAVE to need the human to stop. It's not they can drop bombs willy nilly. Godzilla has more then enough time to catch up. And again, you are assuming that the human would go strait to the tsar bomb to use it, which isnt likely given how many weapons there are.
what? they go to take the nuke , throws the bomb and walks away faster then godzilla can react, much less attack at

Ricsi-viragosi said:
DMB 1 said:
You can't just leave a nuke there. You gotta laucnh it from the air.
he can simply throw it, and again, how would godzilla even notice it
... With what? His bare hands? That's not how nukes work.

Bombzilla said:
If I saw a mutant lizard monster destroying a city right in front of me; I would go with my best weapon.

DMB 1 said:
please, do not quote multiple quotes, and no, launch it, badly spelled, again, how would godzilla notice it?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
DMB 1 said:
please, do not quote multiple quotes, and no, launch it, badly spelled, again, how would godzilla notice it?
Because the nuke isn't sub Relativistic.

DMB 1 said:
yes, and godzilla isnt small, he oul probalbly not notice it between all the other stuff around, such as soldiers, or the city he is destroying

Ricsi-viragosi said:
DMB 1 said:
yes, and godzilla isnt small, he oul probalbly not notice it between all the other stuff around, such as soldiers, or the city he is destroying
The Tsar Bobma is 7 meters big. Godzilla can easly notice soldiers. Not only that, but he would sense that it's a huge source of radiation.

If I saw a giant lizard monster like that I would definitely get a powerful weapon, but not go straight to the tsar bomb aka the most powerful bomb ever. And again, godzilla would not be destroying the city, he would be after the human.

Yeah Godzilla's going to notice it, but how does he get out of the city sized AoE it makes when it goes off (assuming the CH only launches 1)

DMB 1 said:
The Tsar Bobma is 7 meters big. Godzilla can easly notice soldiers. Not only that, but he would sense that it's a huge source of radiation.
quoting you "That's not how nukes work.", the radiation would really start when the explosion occurs, and wouldent he assume its a good thing?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
DMB 1 said:
quoting you "That's not how nukes work.", the radiation would really start when the explosion occurs, and wouldent he assume its a good thing?
He can sense radiation form nuclear stations.

Bombzilla said:
If I saw a giant lizard monster like that I would definitely get a powerful weapon, but not go straight to the tsar bomb aka the most powerful bomb ever. And again, godzilla would not be destroying the city, he would be after the human.
no, godzilla in character destroyes cities and ch would be moving faster then it can think.

and again, sees weaker stuff doesent wotk, goes for stronger stuff

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Bombzilla said:
no, godzilla in character destroyes cities and ch would be moving faster then it can think.
and again, sees weaker stuff doesent wotk, goes for stronger stuff
You have no idea of which incarnation of Godzilla we are talking about. He's a good guy here.

DMB 1 said:
He can sense radiation form nuclear stations.
again, dont qoute multiple qoutes, and at difference of bombs, nuclear reactor have nucelar energy while producing energy, the bombs only get radiation post detonation

No, you don't know godzilla's character. If he is trying to fight something, he would only go after that one thing, not go after other things. That's like me saying that a person is in a fist fight with someone and they randomly attack a innocent bystander for no reaon.

Bombzilla said:
No, you don't know godzilla's character. If he is trying to fight something, he would only go after that one thing, not go after other things. That's like me saying that a person is in a fist fight with someone and they randomly attack a innocent bystander for no reaon.
but he doesent know where that thing is.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and saied bystanders are trying theyre best to kill him
... Why is the military in this battle? The military should also know that Godzilla is a good guy.

still faster thenm he can think, so he wouldent know where to go

then this is clearly a speed blitz. E q u a l i z e s p e e d.

DMB 1 said:
... Why is the military in this battle? The military should also know that Godzilla is a good guy.
because ch has more power then anyone on earth, and could send north korea to attack if needed, and again, how would he notice a thing so small, assume its a bad thing despite having radiatipn (which it shouldent have before detonating) and keep his focus on an enemy that could go up tohime, climb on him, take a selfie, and get away before he could move a muscle

Bombzilla said:
then this is clearly a speed blitz. E q u a l i z e s p e e d.
godzilla can win, and even then, i have to ask, why would ch walk up to godzilla if they can just fly out of its reach and atack from 1000kms + away?

because ch has more power then anyone on earth, and could send north korea to attack if needed, and again, how would he notice a thing so small, assume its a bad thing despite having radiatipn (which it shouldent have before detonating) and keep his focus on an enemy that could go up tohime, climb on him, take a selfie, and get away before he could move a muscle

How is THAT not a speed blitz? Godzilla cant win against that.

Godzilla could just fly to get the planes. And just smash into the ships. But how is this not a speed blitz? I mean really, if the human is that fast, then this is a total stomp.

Wont hurt godzilla. We have established that the only weapon that could hurt godzilla is the tsar bomba.

it can put the bomb on a missile

Bombzilla said:
Godzilla could just fly to get the planes. And just smash into the ships. But how is this not a speed blitz? I mean really, if the human is that fast, then this is a total stomp.
looking as each link i gave onshots or dammages enough to employ another one and that most move just as fast as godzilla and have better range

Back