• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Showa) vs. Combined Human

Jinsye

She/Her
Aight, time to make another Low 7-C vs. 7-C match.

CH has 2 and a half days of prep, and was told that he will be fighting a giant kaiju. But doesn't know anything else about it.

Speed Equalized

Fight takes place in Tokyo, Japan

Who wins?

Combined Human: 0

Godzilla (Showa): 0

Humanrace
Godzilla 1973

CH has no resistence to that quantity radiation or getting reduced to ashes by Goji's breath.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
unless ch can just stay away and snipe he gets powned by godzilla
And snipe him with what? And Godzilla should be able to reach CH's position with his Atomic Breath.

then he csant really put godzilla down, not unless hje goes in, beats it into submission, and then runs before the radiation affects him (speed difference ad all)

Ricsi-viragosi said:
then he csant really put godzilla down, not unless hje goes in, beats it into submission, and then runs before the radiation affects him (speed difference ad all)
Beating him with what? A sledgehammer or something? Godzilla has quite the AP advantage.

CH has the clear intelligence advantage. With human intelligence Godzilla could prove a challange but without CH would take it.

You need a lot of pure strength to match an advantage in intelligence, more so than any animal we know of had ever shown and if we are talking about superhuman intelligence well..

Well Godzilla has some nasty tricks, such as his Regenerationn but with the CH having prep time, the moment of surprise and knowing what he is fighting.

Hmmm...... It could go both ways really. Combined human is very smart and has access to things that would could put an end to big G, but at the same time all godzilla has to do is fire is atomic breath once and CH would get cancer. It all depends on how CH is going to approach the situation really. If CH comes at godzilla with weaponry that wouldn't do shit to godzilla,(most weaponry) then they would get rekt. However if CH goes for something like the Tsar Bomba(yes they would have enough time to use it), then godzilla would get rekt.

Of course, they have extreme intelligence after all. But I just don't know if they would pull out something like the tsar bomba right off the bat or not.

Bombzilla said:
Of course, they have extreme intelligence after all. But I just don't know if they would pull out something like the tsar bomba right off the bat or not.
i fell they would prepare for the worst, hope for the best

CH would arrange it so that there is no way to dodge it. Would be stupid if he let the possiblity open for godzilla to dodge it really.

Also if there is any way to beat Godzilla, CH would find it. That is the meaning of super intelligence..beeing a extraordinary genius.

Yeah i don't know, maybe you should ask somebody with super human intelligence how he would do it. Maybe lure him into a trap of sorts? Not sure.

But i do know that anybody with that level of intelligence would even be able to estimate if he would be able to win even before the fight begins.

Raffney said:
Yeah i don't know, maybe you should ask somebody with super human intelligence how he would do it. Maybe lure him into a trap of sorts? Not sure.
But i do know that anybody with that level of intelligence would even be able to estimate if he would be able to win even before the fight begins.
Tell me how do you trap a highly radioactive 50 meters tall irradiated reptile, that weights 20,000 metric tons, and with an average intelligence.

Sry my last sentence i screwed with grammar..

But i get the feeling intelligence is a bit under recognized around here.

I mean if that argue is not counted (and i fully understand why but still..) does i really need to get into the head of a fictional super human intelligence beeing first to prove that he would find a way to win? How should i accomplish that?

Sounds conflicting because i'm very well aware of the fact that such a beeing could outmatch any of my ideas easily. I would likely even lessen the impact of super human intelligence if i would come up with ideas myself.

But i can draw a picture:

Superhuman intelligence>>>>>>>>Extraordinary Geniues>>>>>>>>Geniues>>>>>>>>Normal Human>>Godzilla

Well this godzilla is comparable to normal human, if not on par with it. Though I get what your saying. If all else fails, just vote inconclusive.

Well, it seems like he either kill Godzilla with the Tsar Bomb, or godzilla kills him with radiation and AP. There's also the possibility of CH going for a smaller bomb, since he doesn't know how durable Godzilla is. We also need to remember that he is droping a bomb on Tokyo, which has 9.273 million people on it, but the could take everyone out of the place during his prep so he could nuke it, tho.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Well, it seems like he either kill Godzilla with the Tsar Bomb, or godzilla kills him with radiation and AP. There's also the possibility of CH going for a smaller bomb, since he doesn't know how durable Godzilla is. We also need to remember that he is droping a bomb on Tokyo, which has 9.273 million people on it, but the could take everyone out of the place during his prep so he could nuke it, tho.
^ That is true. Not to mention, even if he manages to evacuate Tokyo (which shouldn't be a problem at all), using the Tsar Bomba right off the bat would be risky, since it would have actually consequences not only on Tokyo, but also in a big part of Japan itself.

^ That is true. Not to mention, even if he manages to evacuate Tokyo (which shouldn't be a problem at all), using the Tsar Bomba right off the bat would be risky, since it would have actually consequences not only on Tokyo, but also in a big part of Japan itself.

It is the sum of the worse sadists in the world.

And of the greatest pacifists in the world too, as well as the smartest people in the world, who wouldn't be dumb enough to kill millions just to get rid of a big lizard that they know nothing about.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
And of the greatest pacifists in the world too, as well as the smartest people in the world, who wouldn't be dumb enough to kill millions just to get rid of a big lizard.
we assume the mentalities that have negative side effects on the fight do not count here.

• This profile is only a merge of all the positive and beneficial traits human beings possess. None of the negative attributes, flaws and handicaps that would inhibit its abilities. not being able to use its best equipment due to pacifism does, in fact, inhibit him

He's not being pacifist towards Godzilla, he wants to kill him as always, so he would use a bomb if he could, it's just that there are people around, every fight is like this. If we don't want this being taken into acount, the fight shouldn't be happening in one of the most populated cities in the world.

i understand what you mean., but the overall pacifism inhibits his ability to win nonetheless, and as written on its pagem is ignored.

But it's not a negative attribute, flaw or handicap, it's just that he was put in a disadvantageous situation. Heck, even if we remove the pacifism, droping the biggest bomb in human history in the middle of Tokyo just to kill a creature you know nothing about would be just stupid and cause a bunch of coleteral damage for no reason, specially when he could use smaller bombs that would have a smaller chance of causing serious damage to the people and to the enviroment.

that doesent really work, if it puts him into an udesireble situation and fandicaps him, it is a negative attribute for fighting, which his page is about, if not, you could argue that being an assasin is a negative atribute because of morality, so he doesent have the mentality of one.

morality doesent count as a positive thing on the wiki, it does in real life, mind you, but here being bloodluzsted is naturaly a perk, and not a flaw, so he gets the perk instead of the handicap

and again, he can simply prepare it, between his speed and power, he could be sitting ont he other part of the world while having both smaller troops in case its weak, and tsar bomb in case its a stronger type of gojira that he nows of

Back