• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla: More in-depth re-write for his intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just gonna point out that the Dimension Tide in the first scene of the movie is treated as a wormhole, not a black hole

I think @Weekly must take on mind that both evaporation effects looks the same.

The only difference is that Godzilla fired his atomic breath to the second one BUT his Atomic Breath was absorbed by the black hole.

It is clear. The book states the black hole was made to evaporate at contact with Godzilla.

WeeklyBattles said:
>Second Evaporation of the Black Hole
Did you actually watch this clip? Because that's Godzilla hitting the Dimension Tide with his Atomic Breath and making it explode into a ball of fire
Both are the evaporation of the Black hole.

First Evaporation of the Black Hole

Second Evaporation of the Black Hole

They are the same effect. That is the proof among the book info.

The Book states is a Black Hole, device created to create a 100 mts radius evaporation at upon contact with the ground.

Did you see this one?

STATED BY THE CHARACTERS GODZILLA SCAPED THE BLACK HOLE....... they don't mention Godzilla destroyed it.

And yet in that same scene she calls it a plasma weapon

Black Holes and Wormholes are two very different things

Not only see the same, they behave the same, huge evaporation and then both leaved a crater and there is no proof Godzilla destroyed it. Characters stated G to scape it:

STATED BY THE CHARACTERS GODZILLA SCAPED THE BLACK HOLE....... they don't mention Godzilla was able to destroy it.

Godzilla attacked it but failed.. the proof is that even with the attack of Godzilla, The Black Hole didn't stopped its course to collide Godzilla and the ground.

Second Evaporation of the Black Hole

it did and then evaporated leaving a crater, same as in the first attempt to kill G with the black hole. In which one Godzilla did nothing to stop the black hole.

40178380 343826659693913 3162746829385236480 n

actually, i kind of want to deny the black hole feats from GVM movies , because of the statements from a scientist like the time i was tried to debunk a stubborn,rude,delusional guys from Comicvine trying to upgrade Gil,BB and other Fate Extra/CCC servants and characters into high-end Tier 2 because some theoratical statements from Rin, Rani, Twice , which is a bunch of NPCs were created by Moon Cell and some game mechanics and stuff,..

....but idk , it might not damage the planet ,still ,it was shown that Godzilla was unable to damage the projectile, so i kind of saying that i neutral about this feats so yeah ,keep going

Chu Minh Duy said:
actually, i kind of want to deny the black hole feats from GVM movies , because of the statements from a scientist like the time i was tried to debunk a stubborn,rude,delusional guys from Comicvine trying to upgrade Gil,BB and other Fate Extra/CCC servants and characters into high-end Tier 2 because some theoratical statements from Rin, Rani, Twice , which is a bunch of NPCs were created by Moon Cell and some game mechanics and stuff,..

....but idk , it might not damage the planet ,still ,it was shown that Godzilla was unable to damage the projectile, so i kind of saying that i neutral about this feats so yeah ,keep going
Dude the The Super Complete Works Official Book of the movie explains it is a Black Hole made to evaporate at contact with the Earth.

G did not destroyed it. He scaped from it.

well, i said he was unable to damage the "black hole" from DT , so yeah, i really don't know about it, even though i have already watched the movie

At the beggining I was neutral but know with all the evidence I showed I'm 100% convinced is a black hole.

With respective respect I had noticed people has:

1. Confused Evaporation of BH with an explosion. 2. Godzilla destroyed it

BUT the True is that:

1. The BH evaporated cos mas made to do that. 2 Godzilla scaped from it.

If what the profile says is true, traveling to other dimensions is Dimensional Travel. Traveling specifically to other universes is not necessary to be warrant of this ability, so Godzilla could have it.

WeeklyBattles said:
No in this clip it very clearly explodedd
It evaporated on both times.

1. First Time it was not attacked - Reaction= Evaporated.

2. Second Time it was attacked - Reaction = Evaporated

I don't see any problem here. Also EVERYTHING said by the movie sources is fine.

Guys: I just remembered that there is a Yu.Gi.Oh!-Like Card Game called "Battle Spirits", and there are numerous Godzilla kaiju and incarnations there as cards. there are also Digimons too.

And those kaiju actually have card effects.

... Some card effects can actually be quantifiable as abilities. Not the ones that are exclusively game mechanics.

Weekly, I'm not talking about Yugioh, but a similiar card game called "Battle Spirits". Look it up.

There are multiple incarnations of Godzilla as cards in that game, like Burning Godzilla, Shin Godzilla, Godzilla 2000, ecth.

I'll look a bit more deeply into Battle Spirits tomorrow.

But like HyperGodzilla said, Trading Battle is a card-collection-RPG game, so I imagine that Godzilla may have a few more abilities there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back