• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla: Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah Revision

Well I went ahead and updated the results. Now I've narrowed it down to three options. The really high end was discarded because of the inconsistency in the beam size.

J-Man's calculation has apparently never been evaluated and accepted by the current calc group members.

@Ant Technically its not J-Man's calc, he just copied it over from NF like i asked him to do with all the godzilla calcs as NF was down at the time, all of the calcs were looked at when the full scale revision was done

However, i do think the recalc is more accurate

Okay. Perhaps you can ask some calc group members to comment here regarding which of the two versions that we should use?

High end option 3 is back. Uses a high end distance scaling from the relativistic calc. Option 2 however does not and instead guages the speed from the Earth's rotation. Probably the only possible obstacle there is that one might claim the atomic breath slowed down once it reached space.

Dunno, some people make strange arguements. But anyway I've discarded the high ends again. Whats left is a lowball, as it only scales the time from when we see the Earth rotate. And now with pt 4, factoring the meteor's descent above Tokyo.

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
What went wrong with the higher end?
The oldest high end back at NF used sky distance scaling from an unknown altitude to cause the atomic breath to be very large, enough to be outlier. The one here.. well there's no proof that the atomic breath was moving faster than the presented Earth movement, or that the originating point off screen went all the way to the other side of the Earth.

Two arguable points for a higher yield:

-Godzilla's breath could have moved at the same speed the whole time.

-Since the Earth's rotation was involved, so might have been the Earth's circumference. Instead of scaling from circumference I used diameter like the old KaiserWombat NF calc. I was unsure of whether or not this should have been done.

Either one of these arguements may result in High 6-C

Can somebody remind me wih a summary of what we need to discuss here?

Gallavant
Two arguable points for a higher yield:

-Godzilla's breath could have moved at the same speed the whole time.

-Since the Earth's rotation was involved, so might have been the Earth's circumference. Instead of scaling from circumference I used diameter like the old KaiserWombat NF calc. I was unsure of whether or not this should have been done.

Either one of these arguements may result in High 6-C

-It is rather unlikely that Godzilla slowed down his attack or sped it up when he didn't seem to change the intensity of the blast at all, so the first point should apply already

-The values with this in mind would go up, as far as I know.

Back