• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla: Monster X/Keizer Ghidorah Revision

Currently, Keizer Ghidorah is rated as High 6-A for Overpowering Godzilla extremely casually during a beam fight, Comparable to Keiser Godzilla).

Except that there are a few issues with this:

• The only thing Keizer overpowered is a 6-C Godzilla, and he got owned by the latter after he received the Kaiser Energy from Ozaki.
  • Keizer Godzilla himself is only High 6-A with his most powerful attack: The Final Spiral Atomic Breath.
  • Keizer Ghidorah's attempts of harming Keizer Godzilla were useless and did nothing to him.
  • The only "hits" that Keizer took from Keizer Godzilla were a bite and a very casual Nuclear Pulse to shrug him off. The other attacks were a Casual Atomic Breath from Godzilla (which blew one of his heads off) and the FSAB (which blew him up almost instantly).
So basically, we are scaling Keizer Ghidorah... To an attack that literally one-shot him. You could argue that since he kind of tanked Godzilla's bite and Nuclear pulse, along with the FSAB for less than a few seconds could give him a "possibly High 6-A rating, but I'm not too sure on this.

So the Alien Edgelord goes from "6-C | High 6-A" to "6-C | at least 6-C (easily overpowered and curb stomped Godzilla), possibly High 6-A (and I'm not even too sure about the latter).

As for addition:

• Large Size (Type 2): Monster X is canonically 120 meters tall and 180 meters long, while Keizer Ghidorah is canonically 140 meters tall and 200 meters long.
  • Limited Flight: Monster Xa was shown to levitate for a short period of time when he appeared. Keizer Ghidorah has wings, though he was never shown to actually use them to fly.
  • Gravity Manipulation: while Keizer Ghidorah already has it, Monster X should have it too because his "Destroyed Thunder" is an alternative version of King Ghidorah's Gravity Beams, and it's actually confirmed to be a Gravitational Beam.
  • Transformation: Monster X can transform into Keizer Ghidorah.
  • Heat Vision and Breath Attack: Monster X's Gravity Beam is shot from his eyes, while Keizer Ghidorah's from his three mouths.
  • Energy Absorption: Keizer Ghidorah was able to absorb Godzilla's Energy through biting him.
Notable Attacks/Techniques:

• Destroyed Thunder: An Alternative version of King Ghidorah's Gravity Beam. Monster X is capable of shooting a Gravitational Beam from his 6 eyes, which is roughly comparable to Godzilla's Atomic Breath.
  • Destroyed Keizer: An Anti-Gravity Beam and a more powerful version of Monster X' Destroyed Thunder. It is used by Keizer Ghidorah, and it's more powerful and Godzilla's Atomic Breath. It can also be used to levitate, to lift targets and enemies and to throw them around.
  • Energy Absorption: Keizer Ghidorah can drain and absorb his opponent's energy by biting them.

Oh

and monster x should have greater durability than keizer ghidorah via the ps4 guide and theater program

I brought this up in my FW thread but no one seemed to give an input

@ZapZaz7

The only time Keizer Ghidorah could turn back into Monster X, as far as I remember, is only in the Godzilla: Rage Across Time Comic Book and this profile covers only Monster X' movie incarnation.

Keizer having less durability than X is a possibility, though I would exclude it if the boost in power was that big.

I mean...Keizer demolished FW Godzilla, no contest. And Keizer managed to survive the Spiral Ray until it pushed him into orbit, a great durability feat seeing how that was calced at like 57 penatons even though it did destroy him completely, he withstood it for some time.

That's like saying that, since One-Punch Man monsters can survive Saitama's punch for a few seconds, they should scale to it.

It obviously doesn't work like that: the attacks are supposed to one-shot them, and they are much more powerful than they are. Keizer Ghidorah and the OPM monsters survive for a few seconds because of cinematic effect.

Except they die immediately. Keizer withstood it for some time, Godzilla did one shot him but to obliterate him took no less than that full power (I assume) attack.

And why are FW G and Monster X so low anyway? I mean downplay is common here but why?

SuperGodzilla Kaiju King said:
Except they die immediately. Keizer withstood it for some time, Godzilla did one shot him but to obliterate him took no less than that full power (I assume) attack. And why are FW G and Monster X so low anyway? I mean downplay is common here but why?
Yeah, but it's contradicted by the fact that a causal atomic breath from Godzilla obliterated his middle head instantly. Oh, and the fact that he chopped his own neck with a single Destroyed Keizer beam, which did nothing to Keizer Godzilla.

They hare "downplayed" here because the site doesn't accept Monster X being considered the strongest Godzilla enemy, nor the Gorath meteor being planet leve, and the best feat Godzill has in the movie is 6-C. Don't get me wrong, I imagined them to be higher, and I would like them to be higher, but that's just not the case.

If there aren't any, this should probably be fine to add.

Yes, perhaps you and I are enough to clear this.

DMB 1 said:
Except they die immediately. Keizer withstood it for some time, Godzilla did one shot him but to obliterate him took no less than that full power (I assume) attack. And why are FW G and Monster X so low anyway? I mean downplay is common here but why?
Yeah, but it's contradicted by the fact that a causal atomic breath from Godzilla obliterated his middle head instantly. Oh, and the fact that he chopped his own neck with a single Destroyed Keizer beam, which did nothing to Keizer Godzilla.
They hare "downplayed" here because the site doesn't accept Monster X being considered the strongest Godzilla enemy, nor the Gorath meteor being planet leve, and the best feat Godzill has in the movie is 6-C. Don't get me wrong, I imagined them to be higher, and I would like them to be higher, but that's just not the case.
Without question Godzilla was significantly stronger, this is undeniable. And yes those things did happen, but it seems the main body is more durable than the heads, since it took much more to destroy.

I mean Monster X's asteroid feat is only island level, when it should be higher given the scale and speed it was moving at (seen 2 calcs putting it at relativistic, one here and one on T5). Which means Godzilla and Monster X would be stronger since they did visible damage to each other but the meteor and that blast of atomic breath did not. This version of Godzilla seems to have a great amount of control of his power, he burns a forest one minute and then one shots something which is bare minimum island level yet is still only island level when clearly his fight after shows otherwise? Godzilla and Monster X should be stronger, I'm highly against FW being the strongest (personally I feel that honor goes to either Heisei or IDW since they have interchanable feats, hell Godzilla Earth is being hyped in extra stuff to be stronger) but it just kinda makes sense when the 6C (6 gigaton) blast didn't do jack to X then Godzilla later pummels him with his fists and brings him to his knees with a blast it highly indicates that wasn't Godzilla's full power.

So it wasn't just me huh? Well, I did a small calc myself given the stuff accepted here and proven true like Monster X's size and the appropriate weigh of an asteroid that size. So my calc gives Godzilla's attack 35 teraton output given the speed of his blast (2.42% LS), how much he blew up (so much this asteroid only took a decent chunk out of Tokyo when it hit him despite how strong it has to be) and how big the asteroid should be (bigger than X logically, and it's implied the asteroid landing was what was supposed to kill Godzilla justifying a great amount of mass).

Unfortunately unless you get a pic and get it evaluated, it does make sense as that is the legitimate feat

So you're again admitting this wiki doesn't even try.
No, im admitting you need actual evidence, scans, and calculations to back up stats, claims, and arguments on this wiki, you cant just throw down some numbers and say 'oh this is for this feat but i dont have pictures to prove it so you just have to take my word'.

WeeklyBattles said:
So you're again admitting this wiki doesn't even try.
No, im admitting you need actual evidence, scans, and calculations to back up stats, claims, and arguments on this wiki, you cant just throw down some numbers and say 'oh this is for this feat but i dont have pictures to prove it so you just have to take my word'.
It's pretty obvious neither Monster X nor Godzilla were trying for the meteor feat. You just need to watch the movie to see that. Yet for some reason that's placed as their max. It's like saying 4th form Frieza is only planetary because of his feats yet 1st form Frieza casually blew up a bigger planet. It just makes no sense.

The problem is Godzilla directly proved he had higher output in the fight right after that scene so to claim the meteor feat is his max power (which the profile says or at least implies) is legitimately wrong.

Back