• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla: King of The Monsters Discussion Thread

About upgrades:

1. Godzilla lost to Ghidorah the first time. But after he got supercharged by the nuke, his Nuclear Pulse evaporated Ghidorah

2. Ghidorah can cause storms spanning over both Koreas (made a thread about this) and can fly at 550 km/h. His storm moves with him. He absorbed electricity from a power plant.

3. Mothra injured Rodan but got killed by Ghidorah

4. Rodan's fire is 1200 degree Celsius

1) Correction: Godzilla lost lost when supercharged until lhe absorbed Mothra, after which he had to recover and once he went Burning he literally smoked Ghidorah

2) Ghidorah regenerates, and apparently according to the credit montage at the end, Mothra did the same (source: wiki)

3) The scaling seems Burning Godzilla > Ghidorah > Supercharged Godzilla > Godzilla > Rodan = Mothra (Mothra seemed overall the weakest, even though she was able to defeat Rodan via a sneak attack)

Did you guys saw lot's of review are really bad? I mean bad review because they don't know shit about Godzilla franchise and caring the stories which is bullshit because this movie really close to the japanese Godzilla movies in general.

I mean, most Godzilla movie stories are bad (with a few noticeable exception), and to be honest, I disliked the human story more here than in the 2014.

I liked the story, but the script needed some polish and to be honest, I wanted MORE Godzilla and monster action

The original Godzilla movie was a horror.

The Showa ones were goofy and fun with little sense.

The Heisei ones and beyond were about an Apex Predator asserting their dominance pretty much.

Final Wars pretty much had Godzilla absent for 60% of the movie and he only shows up to kick all the other monster's arses.

But the moment character development and story is injected into the story!

Ew too much focus! or Ew too much monsters!

The original Godzilla movie wasn't really a horror, more like a tragedy with some horror elements.

So, I wanted to talk about the scaling chain:

• 2014 Godzilla was Low 6-B via a 3.6 teratons feat.
  • 2019 Godzilla is bigger than his 2014 version, but IDK if he necessarily got an AP boost.
  • King Ghidorah fought easily on par with Goji, even dispatching him at one point, but he got overpowered when forced underwater by Godzilla. So Base King Ghidorah would be Low 6-B.
  • After getting amped, Godzilla was able to initially dominate King Ghidorah with ease, and his power was still growing over time. Since the 3.6 teratons feat is very close to Low 6-B+, I believe that an Amped Godzilla would probably be Low 6-B+ (hey, we do that for verses like Jojo, I don't see why we can't do it here).
  • The King Ghidorah got an amp too, this time he stomped Godzilla with no difficulty, to the point he was about to kill him (and he even absorbed some energy from him). Still Low 6-B+/At least Low 6-B+.
  • Red Godzilla one-shot King Ghidorah, and the latter's 3 combined Gravity Beams weren't even able to scratch him. Since 6-B starts at 7 Teratons, I believe that it would be fine for Red Godzilla to be around 6-B.
What do you guys think?

Back