• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Godzilla: Rage across time) vs Kagura (Senran Kagura)

Can Godzilla defeat the most op character in Senran Kagura?

both high 7-A

speed equalized.

fight to the death

start range is 100 meters, otherwise SBA.

go.

Kagura is .7 times stronger, likely less considering Godzilla's feat was literally done just by waking up

Assuming they're starting 4km apart what's stopping Kagura from holding him in place with TK and then Danmaku-ing him from kilometers away

Can she restrain him with TK though? This incarnation of Godzilla is like 500 meters tall iirc

Edit: 300 meters and in the thousands of tons

would that make the fight unfair or a stomp by any chance? if so i can change it to 100 meters.

@Arrogant How does her danmaku work? He kinds took a ton of lightning attacks from Zeus with no real damage

that is a very wise choice there. weekly is too OP, needs a nerf tbh.

Edit: i have changed the start range to 100 meters to give godzilla a fighting chance.

OK!

So, her Danmaku can work like in the clip I posted earlier where several rifts open up and run the target through from multiple directions.

Or it can work like this

Izanagi

@Arrogant If you have the time, would you like to read Godzilla: Rage Across Time? Just to make things easier here, its only 5 short issues and you can skip most of the stuff that doesnt involve Godzilla.

http://***************.to/Comic/Godzilla-Rage-Across-Time

No not at all, im just giving you it to read so you know both characters and can make a more accurate decision. Im not sure who wins here myself tbh

Lmao. This zeus is so weak and insignificant to the original zeus that it has its own profile. Im not kidding.

I just now noticed that both characters have killed a monster like being named Orochi. Interesting.

So what's stopping Kagura from opening up rifts behind, from the sides of, and above Godzilla and running him through several times from multiple directions?

Yes but the giant monster we saw her use said ability on is nowhere near the size of godzilla, will she be able to hold him?

I mean she's never restrained anyone with TK bigger than that but she can still just make them appear around Godzilla the same way she did Orochi.

At this point they both can attack eachother so thats a given. And godzilla does have that regen that increases over time too. I dont know if she can bypass that. Also it seems that this fight isnt going to be easy for anyone here. Godzilla's feat was done simply by waking up. That should tell you that he is probably on kagura's level at least. I also want to point out that kagura seems to hold back unintentionally so that could be a problem as well. Just pointing things out that could be helpful.

She held back unintentionally against actual humans and because not holding back would have meant she would die and not get to live the way she wanted. None of that is at stake here. And how much time is required for that regen to happen?

The regen starts out at mid low, but then turns into mid high over time. (Though I do not know how much time is required). So what's the difference between not holding back there and not holding back here? And the fact that they were humans doesn't matter here. She is still probably gonna hold back since she probably is gonna see godzilla as another monster like orochi, then use casual attacks on godzilla, which won't do anything.

@Bomb The Mid-High is what Godzilla can regen from if given thousands of years to regenerate, the only combat applicable regen this godzilla has is Mid-Low

Yes, it does matter that they were humans. She didn't actually want to kill Asuka and Homura. And if she had killed another Yoma, she would have died because after she kills a certain number, her destiny is considered fulfilled and her body crumbles so she can be reborn 100 years later to do the same thing again. That's another reason she held back so that the shinobi students would kill the last Yoma so she could continue living how she wanted to. None of that plays a factor against some random bloody monster she comes across.

Back