• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Original King Kong Vs Original Godzilla But "Remake" (7-0-0)

zilla has small hands that don't have great mobility to them also if I remember correctly, so if zilla tries to bite Kong via using his head instead, kong will get huge openings for a punch to the face

The only thing he has thats good mobility and good range is it's tail... Which is on the back and not always usable

As well as kong having very good mobility to dodge it or counter it

nahh, because it would still get damaged from the force... It's not like his body will be made out of steel just because he has higher lifting strength

And if you're already above the ground/falling there's nothing your lifting strength will do

Higher lifting doesn't mean you weigh heavier, it means you have the strength to tense and endure/overpower things that weigh that much and if you don't have any support/footing to use that strength then you're just going to fall... Tho not sure why Kong would try tackling him

It seems tho zilla's lifting strength comes just from his weight 🤔, so kong can't tackle him or anything, no reason to do

Uhhh don't think so..

The teeth is like the size of a human head... Not body. Which is similar teeth size to the dinosaurs

1-I didn't meant they wouldn't take damage, I meant they can force them selfs to not be moved by the impact, and I talked about tackling beacuse that's probable the easiest way to actuslly hit godzilla, jumping full force into It like he did to the building

2-hummm.... You are correct but this seen more like a plot induced stupidity sinse even if his teeth where flat the person should be cutted in half by a 9-A bite

zilla has small hands that don't have great mobility to them also if I remember correctly, so if zilla tries to bite Kong via using his head instead, kong will get huge openings for a punch to the face

The only thing he has thats good mobility and good range is it's tail... Which is on the back and not always usable

As well as kong having very good mobility to dodge it or counter it
1 and 2- what stops godzilla from headbutting or stomping to attack kong too?

2- yes and I just noticed that speed is unequalized, and sinse godzilla speed justification is "It's size would put him on this level" and kong has actual speed feats kong is probable faster in travel, reaction and combat speed, even that just by a bit

And thinking now... kong can literraly jump on godzilla back and start hammer arming It to death

I change my vote FRA to the big monkey

Better mobility and combat skills... He was literally evading 3 dinosaurs attacking him at once while handicapped
2- yes and I just noticed that speed is unequalized, and sinse godzilla speed justification is "It's size would put him on this level" and kong has actual speed feats kong is probable faster in travel, reaction and combat speed, even that just by a bit
Yee
And thinking now... kong can literraly jump on godzilla back and start hammer arming It to death

Magic

Also... looking at the building burstig feat from kong

Shouldn't be the double of the result sinse he would have to bust the front and the back of the building? Unless I missremenbering something
not sure what you mean, he was inside the building already... Tho the size of the destruction seems kinda too lowballed I think, wait nevermind thought he was 15m tall 🙈

Oh right right.... do You think there would be more walls in the way trough?
Probably, but can't be seen... Also would still count as a separate value result still since it's not using the force against two walls combined but two separate ones

As in if I punch a wall and get wall level then punch another wall next to it, the value won't double or anything, just give another new value

Probably, but can't be seen... Also would still count as a separate value result still since it's not using the force against two walls combined but two separate ones

As in if I punch a wall and get wall level then punch another wall next to it, the value won't double or anything, just give another new value
Almost sure he would have jumped trough them in a single attack

counted and @Arceus0x who's your vote now?
you didn't get me at all. If a small animal's punch has 1.5 times the power of your entire body's kinetic energy and that energy hits you right in the head continuously from both arms, Goji'll get knocked out before he can damage Kong significantly.
Also please do note that this is his KE, meaning that this is the maximum power output he can do there and thus his bite strength would downscale further to an unknown degree. So one punch or slam from Kong can already stop Goji running at him full speed and you're telling me he wins because he might get some bites in with an AP of the bite scaling below the punch? Yeah right. I vote Kong.
He voted Kong.

Lemon also changed his vote.

Back