• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Composite) vs Cthulhu (Cthulhu Mythos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Speed Equalized.

No Transformations and Power-Ups for Godzilla, only his Base Form.

No Standard Equipment for both.

Godzilla : 0

Cthulhu: 7

Inconclusive: 1

Godzilla Cthulhu

I dunno... Godzilla doesn't have any really good ability like reality warping to take out Cthulhu's regen maybe soul manipulation but I don't think Cthulhu has one though so... As for Cthulhu... I don't know too much about him, but he has his signature Mind Manipulation which is the only really effective thing he has against Godzilla but I don't think that can really kill him. I want to say Inconclusive, but if someone with a better argument or has more knowledge comes about I'll change my vote.

Don't really think Godzilla can get best Cthulu's regen, and while Godzilla might have resistance to mind manipulation, I'm not sure if it's enough to block out Cthulhu's level of mind destruction, as he has the likelihood of higher dimensional manipulation.

It's only really stated humans are taken out by mind mash, Godzilla has fought eldritch abominations before, and the Elder things were able to watch them safely.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Godzilla does have resistance to mind hax, I'm just not sure if it is Cthulhu level mind hax.
Well since the only begins we see that were be affected by Cthulhu's mindrape where normal humans, nothing indicate that his mindrape is something than Godzilla wouldn't be able to resist.

I think I'm voting inconcluse. I seems like Godzilla can resist most things Cthulhu can throw at him, but he sure as hell is not going to kill Cthulhu.

... Tfw you're paying so much attention to the hax that you forgot that they can just hit each other. But yeah, maybe that could work.

Cthulhu's Regen gives him the win (like I said) and his (official) regen is only that level because only part of him can be hurt. If Godzilla is anywhere near Cthulhu in terms of power, red spiral ray one shots.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
... Tfw you're paying so much attention to the hax that you forgot that they can just hit each other.
I find myself wanting to point this out a lot. Chief example is when people forget that SCP-682's 5-A form can literally just eat most of his opponents.

...But yeah, this more or less boils down to 'hax are out the window, and the one guy can't put the other down physically'. Gotta give it to Squidhead for that reason right there.

Yes, and over all of the incarnations of Godzilla, none of them display a type of immortality that would be useful in this fight

Both have type 1 and regen, and Cthulhu gets blown up more often giving godzilla regen time, so inconclusive

>Gives Godzilla regen time

Bruh, it takes years to decades for Godzilla to heal from anything more than superficial damage

Plus Cthulhu's physiology basically makes him intangible and his Regenerationn is actually cobat applicable

The nature of low God regen means that Cthulhu must have some physical form, which is what Godzilla is fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back