• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Composite) vs Cthulhu (Cthulhu Mythos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly startingredients to feel like therevery is some coalition attempting to mark all my arguments as incoherent by ignoring them.

@Paulo, his arguments have not been completely debunked, thus there is still a chance of it being inconclusive, so he's free to vote Godzilla. You can't ignore his vote on that

Alright then:

Cthulhu: 6 (Gargoyle One, MrKingOfNegativity, Paulo.junior.969, GreyFang82, WeeklyBattles, Monarch Laciel)

Godzilla: 0

Inconclusive: 1 (Yobobojojo)

You know what, I change my vote to Cthulhu to get this over with, and use my position as a martyr to point out that since Cthulhu can defeato even reactive evolution, not to ever make another versus Cthulhu thread without knowing that the opponent has a obvious counter for mind mash or low God regen.

Seriously, this is at least the second time,

Yobobojojo said:
You know what, I change my vote to Cthulhu to get this over with, and use my position as a martyr to point out that since Cthulhu can defeato even reactive evolution, not to ever make another versus Cthulhu thread without knowing that the opponent has a obvious counter for mind mash or low God regen.
Seriously, this is at least the second time,
It's not like Godzilla's reactive evolution is even that good though.

Godzilla doesn't have a way to get past Cthulhu's low-godly regen and unconventional composition and goes insane the moment he looks at Cthulhu, so I vote for Cthulhu

Shootingkill said:
Godzilla doesn't have a way to get past Cthulhu's low-godly regen and unconventional composition and goes insane the moment he looks at Cthulhu, so I vote for Cthulhu
he resist to Mind Control so i think he can't go insane

Controlling one's mind =/= screwing one's mind to the point of insanity. And I doubt Godzilla can resist mindscrew on a planetary scale

Shootingkill said:
Controlling one's mind =/= screwing one's mind to the point of insanity. And I doubt Godzilla can resist mindscrew on a planetary scale
  • universal
Also, normally resistance to mind control would grant resistance to someone breaking minds and driving people insane.

Except in Cthulhu's case, him driving you insane is not him mind haxing you. Him driving you insane is because you look at him, and your mind simply cannot comprehend an existence such as him that does not work and should not work by any and all laws of man or nature, and you go insane trying to comprehend what you cannot. So unless Godzilla has feats of being able to perceive things that don't work by any laws of man or nature, he goes insane and probably kills himself just from looking at Cthulhu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back