• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godzilla (Composite) vs Cthulhu (Cthulhu Mythos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do, otherwise therected would be no difference between you and your disembodied conscious. Besides, there is nothing to suggest the Cthulhu we see isn't tangible.

There are dozens of characters on this site who have Low-Godly Regenerationn and are incorporeal/intangible

His body is literally made of plasma

I'm keeping mine inconclusive, because type 1 6 and 3 immortality makes godzilla ability to stay in the fight and the fact that Cthulhu has been hit with things before, making him tangible. Furthermore, red spiral rays are so powerful they easily destroy far more powerful foes.

Unless I'm mistaken, Cthulhu's body is kind of intagible, but in a different way, it can be touched, but it isn't made of matter, which means the damage you do to his physical body is superficial, not to mention that his full physical form is in another plane of reality, which makes him even harder to actually damage.

vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Cthulhu

Unconventional Composition: Cthulhu's body is composed of an unknown material similar to plasma, it is described as "tenebrous", "slobberingly", "gelatinous", and "greasily", giving him an incorporeal quality, as such he is capable of withstanding solar heat, shapeshifting into the three states of matter: Solid, Gaseous, and Liquid. The mere fact that this full physical form is (presumably) in another plane of reality make this body undying and virtually immortal.

Yobobojojo said:
Do you have proof of this?
Literally every showing of him regenerating from anything other than minor damage has taken anywhere from several months (Being impaled and having his hands melted by Biollante) to thousands of years (Being killed by Zeus)

@Yobo How am i changing the subject when the subject is Cthulhu's incorporeality and Godzilla's Regenerationn?

Yobobojojo said:
Godzilla still has enough regen to regen from a single cell, and red spiral ray still stands.
It literally takes years to regenerate from a single cell, and Red Spiral Ray wont do anything to an incorporeal opponent

That sounds like your only using the Heisei series, which I'm pretty sure is not his only regen ability considering he's mid high. You were changing the subject at first with intangibility and red spiral, then just with red spiral.

@Yobo No, im using all of the incarnations of Godzilla, i literally had to go through every Godzilla film when i revised the pofiles. Godzilla has NEVER displayed any combat applicable Regenerationn above Low-Mid.

Eh, fair enough. I still feel that it is low high with red spiral ray, but that still leaves the question of whether or not Cthulhu can damage Godzilla

And how does that make a difference when Cthulhu literally regenerates instantly from anything Godzilla does to him?

1. Cthulhu attacks Godzilla

2. Godzilla takes damage

3. Godzilla attacks Cthulhu

4. Cthulhu takes damage

5. Cthulhu instantly regenerates and is no more hurt than before, while Godzilla is still hurt.

6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 until Godzilla dies

The infamous scene in the call of Cthulhu where Cthulhu had his head rimmed by a boat, after which it exploded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back