• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Godword vs Sabrina the Teenage Witch (Battle for the 4th strongest 10-A)

...Can she realistically avoid him literally just telling her not to use her magic? Or even just saying "you will not oppose me"? The profile says he "removed Shiki's will to perform specific actions, even before he completed the command for her not to do it", so he apparently doesn't even need to finish saying the words for it to start working.

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
She apparently BFRs you with a slight movement of her finger, sending you to another solar system or something
Yeah but he can have the command take effect before the sound themselves reach your ears, so he probably gets her first

the speech is not really what matters so much, its the "resonating with their soul" or whatever. I'm not sure how fast that is exactly, but its definitely faster than talking

Honestly, I see this battle ending mostly in Sabrina's favour.

Paralysis Inducement + BFR or any direct offensive magic attacks: Prevents Satsuki from moving before he's sent somewhere that seals Sabrina's win

Time Stop + BFR or any direct offensive magic attacks: Another way of stopping and finishing off Satsuki

Mind Reading makes it easier for Sabrina to act faster than Satsuki can, as well as let her know what he could do. Teleportation and Invisibility would make for a good method of keeping it tough for Satsuki to focus his attacks. While using these methods, Sabrina could also create a duplicate to trick Satsuki giving her a window to use whatever attack of choice to end the battle. Overall, Sabrina just has tons of options in terms of quickly finishing her opponent.

Voting the Teenage Witch

Honestly, I think Iapitus makes more sense. if Godword just soul-resonates Sabrina i don't think she can do anything, and her opening with BFR seems like an assumption.

Back