• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so immediately CAOS 2014, 2019 and Netflix versions are out.

Whenever Sitcom Sabrina is in danger, she automatically stops time. Given that 90s Comics Sabrina does not have the talisman, she will be helpless in the time stop. That would leave OG Sabrina and Sitcom Sabrina as OG Sabrina can both move in stopped time and can resist magic if she harnesses the power of love. I'm currently reworking Sitcom Sabrina's profile, just have to add the scans and everything, but I think her profile pretty much has everything that would settle this debate anyways. So I don't think there is a ton that Sitcom Sabrina can do to OG Sabrina but on the other hand, OG Sabrina has every opportunity to incapacitate or just EE Sitcom Sabrina. It is a bit of a stomp because Sitcom Sabrina just gets rid of everyone's wincons right away sans OG Sabrina, and there's not a lot she can do to affect a power of love-harnessing OG Sabrina anyways. So...

Nothing beats the OG. Original Sabrina stomps.

OG Sabrina's magic resistance (in my understanding most of her resistances are via magic resistance rather than separately, no?) is rather limited compared to Sitcom Sabrina's AP, though.
Like, OG is only Building level+, while Sitcom is Star level. Her magic should be much stronger than what the power of love can negate.

Edit: And OG has no resistance to physics manipulation.

I suppose so. Though OG Sabrina's magic was able to negate Head Witch Della's magic, who if I'm remembering correctly (might have been Enchantra), has vastly superior magic. But then again, I don't believe she's demonstrated anything above star level. Still though, she has that handy time resistance that wasn't a magic resistance but resisting Father Time's involvement in the flow of time. So, at the very least, she should be active enough to attack. Unfortunately, as per my next Sitcom Sabrina revision, Sitcom Sabrina's transmutation is also joined with paralysis inducement via pointing at them. We need that Star level feat calced, but just going off of what those feats imply, her magic LS should be somewhere in Stellar, far beyond anything OG Sabrina can break out of. She would not be able to escape her paralysis before she gets turned into a pineapple.

I mean, in later episodes Sabrina also just turns people into pineapples instantly IIRC, so the paralysis isn't even needed. (if it's paralysis. Kinda not 100% sure why she stands still)

I don't really think you can get the star feat calced, as it's all hax? Like, the guy plucks the star from the sky, shrinking it in the process. That's reality warping a star and hence star level, but in terms of physics pretty much impossible to quantify.

I haven't seen the feat since that's a little later on in my reworking (there are a lot of seasons to go through and a lot of videos to download).

If that's the case, then the best OG Sabrina can do is BFR since that's one of the only spells of hers I believe where it's not functioning on zaps/projectiles (most of the time, sometimes it's zaps), but given the less likelihood of her using that as an opener as opposed to Sitcom Sabrina's standard tactic, then she likely takes this.

Back