• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“Goddamn it Giorno, I trusted you! **** you and **** your dream!”(Giorno Giovanna vs Isaac Clarke)

Both are 8-C(reqiuem and foam fingers restricted), range is 30 meters, speed equalized. Who wins?

Giorno: 9(ArbitraryNumbers, AThe1412, SomaKing13, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, XSOULOFCINDERx, Doggo, chumiminjo, Boast Jr, One-Mastor)

Isaac: 1(IamMadeOutOfStone)

incon:

Last edited:
i dont see how, since stasis module uses time manipulation to work, GE has no resistance against it
Yeah but Isaac would have to go out of his way to freeze GE, cause even when a stand user is unable to act or something the stand could still act on its own.

GE is not that kind of stand, tough my memory is super trash on it, i dont recall GE defending giorno while giorno is distracted, also i am pretty sure issac just has better range option, since the statis can be used whit range

I think that’s supposed to be a standard thing with stands, but I may be wrong cause Araki’s writing is notoriously inconsistent

also where does GE scales too? since i think issac is 1.19 tons here, meaning the he would destroy ge and giorno dura
Like baseline give or take. He's downscaling off sticky fingers who could barely hurt a high 8-C and can throw hands with a 0.40ish tonner.
GE is kinda weak.
So he's at a disadvantage.

Effecting Gio with a specific ability wouldn't inherently affect the Stand, though it's case by case.
In this case, assuming GE is summoned already, it should be unaffected if Gio is haxed, as long as the hax doesn't physically harm him. Though the question of if it'd be able to take action is a tough one, it's ambiguous if GE is completely sentient or not, like obviously GER is, but that's an evolved state, and there has been times Gio has used his Stand without conscious thought, but that's vague.
Like most of the time a Stand is being controlled directly by the main body, so we don't get to see much from it unless it's a hyper sentient one like Sex Pistols, Spice Girl, Whitesnake, etc, but in cases where that isn't possible, the Stand itself can still do stuff, a good example would be Purple Haze, it doesn't talk and it obeys Fugo completely, but in a situation, it and Fugo were apart and it couldn't follow commands, it just started doing whatever by itself, from attacking to just being neurotic.
Though Stands don't always talk and whatnot, they can also be cognizant, like Star Platinum or Weather or even minor examples like Hierophant Green.

Which is to say, **** if we know, GE probably is sentient to a degree, but how much, and how well it'd be able to take care of shit on its own? Completely unknown. It could be sufficient and do shit as you'd expect Gio to, or it could just stand there wondering what the **** to do.

GE's best options here would be damage/attack reflection, age manip (ooc tbh) or causing a discrepancy in perception and body causing shit to just fail (would backfire if dude has thought-based stuff tho).

the best stuff i see for issac is him using stasis and spam his plasma cutter, for giorno, GE ultra blitz issac and hits him making his senses go berserk which would give giorno tons of advantage, whats more likely to happen tough?

Well how likely is it for him to lead with stasis? And what's the starting distance? Kind of important.

Well how likely is it for him to lead with stasis? And what's the starting distance? Kind of important.
as far am concern, statis is one of his main stuff he uses against enemies, since is super useful to stop them from getting close, the statis works as a splash weapon that slows everything in a small area, and it has like 3-5 meters of range if i am not wrong

i am voting for issac for now, since he has better range and statis, giorno cant do nothing about range and his animals arent really powerful

as far am concern, statis is one of his main stuff he uses against enemies, since is super useful to stop them from getting close, the statis works as a splash weapon that slows everything in a small area, and it has like 3-5 meters of range if i am not wrong
Wait, is stasis not time stop but time slow? If so that might just like be completely useless here, Gio's reactions are literal magnitudes above Issac, and GE as a whole is as well. Unless Gio's slowed by like a million times over, he should actually be able to react even if he can't physically move much, and that should be good enough to get his Stand to act for him.
Since no range is given in the op, then we go by SBA. So, like, hundreds of meters apart.
Giorno definitely isn't engaging at hundreds of meters against a dude who can attack from that far, so I'm not quite sure how this is gonna play out, he's more likely to just straight-up run and then send something like a snake after him as he did against Melone from an even larger but safe distance then actually try and bridge that distance.

That's hyperinflated ngl just like, put half that into a feats section, we don't need every feat in the justification just the important ones.

Just specify one that you think is fair for both dudes.

The stasis and kinesis modules apparently "hurt like hell". Would Isaac so willingly whip that out against an unarmed human who appears defenseless? He won't be able to see GE.

Also, I think the distance needs to be a lot shorter. I don't think Giorno would have any real wincons from that far away.

Well he can use the Joestar family technique and run the **** away, then just do his usual giorno shenanigans (Send a snake from a city away or smth)

But eh, might be self-bfr here.

Maybe a range of 10-20 meters would be better.

the best stuff i see for issac is him using stasis and spam his plasma cutter, for giorno, GE ultra blitz issac and hits him making his senses go berserk which would give giorno tons of advantage, whats more likely to happen tough?
Also maybe a bit late, but do you think Isaac could resist Giorno messing with his senses with his biological manip resistance?
i am voting for issac for now, since he has better range and statis, giorno cant do nothing about range and his animals arent really powerful
also counting your vote now, sorry for the delay

Also maybe a bit late, but do you think Isaac could resist Giorno messing with his senses with his biological manip resistance?

also counting your vote now, sorry for the delay
i am also late, in my personal opinion, giorno biological manip is kind of different of what the Makers do, so i think issac would likely still get effected by ge

Last edited:
I don't know much about Isaac Clarke but I doubt he'll be able to do much against a stand user. Gold Experience should be able to block anything Isaac fires, and from Isaac's POV Giorno is defenseless as GE is invisible to him. I think he'll be able to close the distance eventually. Plus Isaac could easily be disarmed by GE since it can turn inanimate objects into animals, which should include all of Isaac's weapons and suits. My vote goes to Giorno.

Plus Isaac could easily be disarmed by GE since it can turn inanimate objects into animals,
That's actually a good point.
Any non living object can be transmutated, even if said object is made from organic tissue like a tooth or bones, as long as it ain't alive, GE can turn that shit into whatever he wants.

That’s just like the funniest shit to me, imagine Giorno turns his gun into an animal and he just pulls out another like “atleast I still have this” only for it to turn into a gerbil or something until he has nothing left

That's actually a good point.
Any non living object can be transmutated, even if said object is made from organic tissue like a tooth or bones, as long as it ain't alive, GE can turn that shit into whatever he wants.
I daydream about having Giorno's stand every day. I know all the possible applications.

It's also why i asked earlier if Isaac's durability comes from his suit. Because if so, Giorno can oneshot him like this.

Doesn't Sticky Fingers scale to Chariot?
He does not. Completely different scaling chains, they only scale in speed with King Crimson as the inbetween.

Sticky Fingers just kinda staggered him for a second which is just grounds for a huge downscale, main scaling comes from Secco.

I daydream about having Giorno's stand every day. I know all the possible applications.

It's also why i asked earlier if Isaac's durability comes from his suit. Because if so, Giorno can oneshot him like this.
Yes as I am familiar with Dead Space despite not playing the games, but have watched playthroughs of it.

I haven’t see any durability feat without his suit on IIRC so he should been at least human durability without the suit.

Back