• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmmm. While this is in character, I believe Cas has no way to bypass Medaka's brand of ressurection.

Unless of course I'm mistaken and Cas has some form of sealing I don't know about.

Can not Cas just go back in time and BFR'n, when she was still a little girl?

or just snap off her parents before she was born?

BlackPAIN99 said:
@Firephoenixearl
she has All Fiction even if she was not born yet?
Yes and no.

She gains all fiction later in her life. It prevents her death.

You killed her parents...except u didn't, you imagined that shit cus u were high af on shrooms.

Killing her parents will end her life in the future, all fiction will prevent that.

To get a good idea of All Fiction, think what would happen if GER's Zero Reset got stronger.

ok, I know she is resistant to something like that, but castiel is very very much older than medaka, can not he just destroy all their abilities with his Power Removal? If he has to, he can do it when she was an embryo.

and can use castiel Lucifer's cage? if so, maybe that brings something.

BlackPAIN99 said:
ok, I know she is resistant to something like that, but castiel is very very much older than medaka, can not he just destroy all their abilities with his Power Removal? If he has to, he can do it when she was an embryo.
and can use castiel Lucifer's cage? if so, maybe that brings something.
Medaka might not look like it but she has quite a bit of resistances m8.

Power Erasure, Power Stealing, Power Sealing, Power Nullfication. All these Medaka resists.

Back