• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God (Supernatural) vs Voice in the Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
Although Supernatural's God may be weaker than The Darkness, can he take on the Voice in the Darkness? An entity predating countless universes and original ruler of the Void against the maker of Supernatural verse!

Rules: Voice in the Darkness is before its imprisonment; God gets his 3-A stats; fight ends with the death of either of the combatants.

Round 1: Takes place in the Void.

Round 2: Takes place in space within the normal universe.

Who wins this battle and why?

God: 7

Voice in the Darkness: 0

God takes a convincing victory over the Voice in the Darkness!

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Siding with God. Also don't bump too much now. Typically you need a day's worth of a gap before you bump.
My fault. I basically only bumped because I posted this in the middle of the night when virtually no one was on. Win added for God.

Well i myself am more lenient towards somewhat more frequent bumping if the characters involved aren't overused. (Goku, Naruto, Ichigo, etc...)

If you must bump periodically, do so about every.....8 hours i suppose? As to not clutter the page.

i go with god as well, but it can be a draw too, i dont see either of them killing each other, but i dont know that much about the voice of darkness aside from his profile :/

Though I think many people would agree with you, there needs to be better justification than "He is literally God." God in some series is extremely powerful, going into the 1-A or higher category, yet God in supernatural is only at 3-A. There are many non-god characters above this. If you believe God will win please provide material supporting this claim.

You can agree with others or present your own info, but "reasons" ain't cutting the mustard here lol.

Alright, one more bump. I will let the thread die if no one else has input this go 'round tho.

Can God manipulate the souls and lives of beings near him in power? If he can the why is The Darkness a threat to him?

Hmm. Well I guess that works. Then again the Voice in the Darkness is never stated to have a soul, just a consciousness that can be disembodied.

What about death manipulation though? Would that work?

Seems like God has a more versatile and effective arsenal of powers at his disposal with reality warping, time manipulation, causality manipulation and soul manipulation. I think he takes this.

Wow, this is actually close to being an added thread. Updated post with current results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back