• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War vs Soul of Flames: Kratos vs Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I found basically everything....aside from the fact that Inferno/Soul Edge/Nightmare actually resists Sealing.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
The reason I am asking this as it would lead to Character X vs Nightmare becoming Character X vs Inferno. Even though Nightmare and Inferno are basically the same being, it's just that Inferno appears once the host body is defeated.
I'd treat it as we treat The Ancestor and other characters who are basically avatars.

If you're fighting Nightmare, you don't have to kill inferno. If you're fighting Inferno, you don't have to kill Nightmare. If you're fighting both, then, you're fighting both.

Anyways, spooky fire boi for reasons above.

Technically yes. He never fought him, but he did shrug off his mindhax when he came in contact with one of his shards. Granted this is GoW2-GoW3 Kratos.

It's implied he got sent back to his world once Soul Edge and Soul Calibur clashed.

I vote for Inferno btw. I said it above I thought but still.

kek

The FRA crew, lifeblood of the wiki

Inferno FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back