• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should Poseidon and Hades be upgraded? Togheter, they are superior to a "40 petaton" 6-A, and Poseidon badly hurt Atlas with his electric attacks. Or this power-scaling doesn't work?

"Helios is depicted as far too weak in my opinion to be Small Country level."

Atlas did use his power in order to the destroy the Pillar of the World. However, it took multiple hits, iirc.

In profile Blade of olympus is tier 6A. but I think blade of olympus is tier 5. because that weapon has ultimate power enough terminate the great war of titans and olympian gods. and I think they(cronos,atlas,zeus,kratos) are Tier 5. because they are mighty deities. Once again originally cronos and atlas have godlike masics(cronos's rage & atlas's quake)

@Matthew So, have the GoW pages been properly adjusted? If so, should I close this thread?

@Antvasima

I think this can be closed. I already have most of the rankings pinned down on my head. I will make the new profiles in due time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back