• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War stats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Hades' lifting strength at class T, but Poseidon's lifting strength is at class G? They're pretty much equal; in terms of lifting strength, they should at least be in the same class as GoW3 Kratos, which is class P. Helios' cloud feat should probably put him at small country level (plus, his power was said to destroy the world in CoO by Persephone). Zeus is slightly stronger than GoW3 Kratos, so lifting strength should be at least class E.

Considering their fight with Kratos, the Sisters of Fate (Atropos and Lahkesis) stats should be equal to GoW2 Kratos'. Deimos and Thanatos stats should be equal to Ghost of Sparta Kratos. Considering her fight with Poseidon, Gaia should be at small country level and her lifting strength should be class P. The same goes for Cronos, except he was able to hurt Kratos. Atlas is slightly stronger than Cronos, so his lifting strength should be class E. Hercules should be at small country level and his lifting strength should be at class P, if not class E.

Also, the Blade of Olympus should have a profile.

Does anybody else, who is better informed, have something to add to this thread? I think that roughly equal lifting strengths seem to be in order though.

Helios is depicted as far too weak in my opinion to be Small Country level.

Then again, he did take a beating from the third strongest Titan and Kratos was already stronger than both Poseidon and Hades at the point.

Also, the Lifting Strength suggestions are right.

Okay. A lifting strength upgrade is acceptable then.

Would it be acceptable for me to add profiles for Atlas/Cronos/Gaia, Atropos/Lahkesis, Deimos/Thanatos, and Hercules? As well as adding a profile for the BoO?

P.S. In terms of strength, Thanatos may be slightly stronger than GoS Kratos, whereas Deimos is probably slightly weaker than GoS Kratos.

Only if you have valid calculations, and/or power-scaling for them.

I'd imagine Atropos/Lahkesis could be scaled to GoW2 Kratos, since they were capable of battling Kratos who could contended with Zeus. Atropos was capable of grabbing Kratos and throwing him around him around like a child. She is also able to grab Kratos and hold him in place so that Lahkesis can stab him. Not to mention they can survive getting stabbed in the head by Kratos.

Thanaos was able to overpower Kratos (and Deimos). Although he was stronger in his transformed form, a bloodlusted (or Thera's Bane) managed to not only destroy his armor, but kill him as well. Deimos is a tricky one. He managed to hurt Kratos (although he had some gauntlet that possibly increased his power), but he was killed by an attack that Kratos tanked with no issues (although Thanatos was transformed). However, he WAS able to slightly hurt Thanatos when he was transformed before dying, and even managed to stalment him a bit in a "strength contest."

Gaia tanked Poseidon's lightning (which hurt Atlas), and punched Poseidon's elemental form so hard that it gave Kratos the momenum he needed to tackle Poseidon out of his elemental form. Plus, Gaia is VERY large and weighs millions of tons. Cronos can hurt Kratos, who is at country level. As evidenced in their fight against Hades and Poseidon, Cronos isn't THAT much weaker than Atlas. Plus, he's able to carry a small mountain (Pandora's Temple) on his back for thousand of years. And if Helios is accepeted to be at small country level, then Cronos should surely be above him. Atlas is most likely at continent level and his strength is most likely at class E, however his durability is probably at country level since it took Poseidon and Hades to take him down.

Hercules is capable of duking it out with Kratos and in the novel that he was stated to lift up the world like Atlas. His lifting strength should be class P as well, if not class E.

Also, would the BoO attack potency be at small country level or continent level?

Well, the question is if the less powerful gods can truly be scaled from Kratos at his peak within each game? Doesn't he gradually grow stronger?

I do not know what the Blood of Olympus AP should be. I am not very familiar with the GoW game.

Yes, however, context of the games is important as well, right?

I'd imagine it would be, since the BoO is a portion of Zeus' power (and Kratos' power). It also managed to hurt Zeus and banished the titans to Tartarus.

I'd be interested in hearing everyone else's opinion about this as well.

Hercules above Ares and Athena? I can't imagine it. Even power granted by Pandora's Box, Kratos couldn't defeat the gof of war by himself, but using the Blade of the Gods.

@SouthAmericanMan

No.

Hercules was a harder fight to Kratos than both Poseidon and Hades. By feats he's above both.

You don't compare the power level of God of War 1 Kratos with that of God of War 3 Kratos.

Cronos would be small country level and Atlas continent level, correct?

Hercules is probably stronger than Ares and Athena, but a little below Poseidon and Hades. However, going by the novel, he's probably slightly physically stronger than Kratos (he held up the world).

EoS Kratos > End of GoW2 Kratos = GoW3 Kratos. By the time he gets to Poseidon, he's gotten powerful enough to kill gods with his bare hands. Hercules is capable of duking it out with a version of Kratos that's far more powerful than GoW1 Kratos.

You could make an argument of the BoO being small country level, considering it's capable of one-shotting (however, Kratos had to charge up the Blade first) everyone barring Zeus.

P.S. Could someone update Poseidon and Hades' profile?

@Pollos1 You can update the lifting strengths yourself, if you wish.

@Matthew So, what, if anything, within the GoW profiles, do you suggest should be changed?

@Pollos

I disagree with your statements of Cronos, Hercules and Kratos's Tier, but I'll develop my explanation later.

@Antvasima

As it stands, they are fairly solid. I'll probably insert additions and improvements to them over time, however.

http://pastebin.com/bGvtBDMp I made a Tier list for the Verse.

Fyi, I'm able to edit their profiles now. Before, it was saying I had to be a certain type of user in order to edit.

The list seems pretty accurate, however, in tier 1 (assuming it's from strongest to weakest), wouldn't Poseidon and Hades be above Cronos?

@Matthew Okay. Thanks.

@Pollos1 You have to wait a few days before being able to edit profiles.

Something else I'd like to mention is that GoW3 Kratos is continent level. To my knowledge, isn't he only continent level with the Power of Hope? He should be pushed back to small country level.

Well, even in the profile it states that he was only able to hurt him due to the BoO. Unlike, say, Poseidon, he only managed to kill Zeus with the Power of Hope.

Cronos and Atlas was have ultimate magics the cronos's rage and atlas's quake. in god of war 2 they sent to masic for kratos. In substance originally the god of war's strongest character except for the primordials is neither kratos nor zeus. the strongest character is Cronos the king of titans. he has experience defeating one of primordials and his father Ouranos the sky father in the past. also Atlas is the one of strongest titan. in titans and gods's great war he blown away hades the one of 3 strongest olympian gods. by the way because of olympian gods(poseidon and hades)'s mean and dirty tricks finally unluckily atlas is be deprived of moving and losing to them. originally cronos and atlas is so much stronger than olympian gods. they only just unlucky. I think they are at least Tier 5(in the case of cronos is hopefully between of 4-C~4-A)

Actually zeus,poseidon and hades the 3 strongest olympian gods was combine their all powers everything and barely win to thier father cronos. by comparison cronos have experience of defeating ouranos the one of primordials to himself in the past. reason of why cronos was losing to kratos because he was uselessly swallowed kratos alive. that result he suffured the inside by kratos's blade of olympus and sliced and destroyed entrails and stomach. if he not swallowed kratos, he has power enough destroying kratos and be equal almost invinsible!!

What are you talking about.

This is straight up fanfiction. Zeus curbstompd Cronos and all the Titans with the Blade of Olympus, and then put him through thousands of years of torture.

So is it accepted that I can make profiles for the Sisters of Fate, titans, Hercules, and Deimos/Thanatos?

Sure. Also. if there are any mistakes in the BoO profile, I'd be happy if those mistakes were corrected. Thanks.

@Matthew Just asking as Im very confused, but at what tier would you put hercules and cronos, the two characters i have no idea about. I was thinking cronos to possibly be 6B and maybe hercules as well, what do you think?

@Matthew I saw a thread about atlas lifting the world making him 6A or something, but didint hercules also lift the world stealing those apples, making him 6A as well? Could be wrong..

The Hercules lifting the world comes from the book. But it's kinda contraditory.

Either way, Hercules should be 6-B and Cronos at least 6-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back