• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Here for review.

And before it is asked, I do not, I repeat: DO NOT feel like finding every ******* mission to do references that god damn way.
Wait, he probably shouldn't scale to Low-1C. He only fights Helwakers at his lonesome while everything else he has backup to fight for him and thus makes it questionable to scale.

Infinite is also questionable for the same reasons.

It should be noted that Dwarves do their at most to avoid fighting as to not use their weapons.

Wait, he probably shouldn't scale to Low-1C. He only fights Helwakers at his lonesome while everything else he has backup to fight for him and thus makes it questionable to scale.

Infinite is also questionable for the same reasons.

It should be noted that Dwarves do their at most to avoid fighting as to not use their weapons.
Already being handled, talked to Planck over Discord.

I also forgot to give him a proper equipment section when that is piss easy to do.

Though should note, there's plenty of instances of Kratos being successfully caught off-guard by folks Brok scales to, so extreme downscaling is warranted

Already being handled, talked to Planck over Discord.

I also forgot to give him a proper equipment section when that is piss easy to do.

Though should note, there's plenty of instances of Kratos being successfully caught off-guard by folks Brok scales to, so extreme downscaling is warranted
All right, now I'm almost done.

A good adaptability feat/RE feat for kratos is in valhalla. The first time he breaches valhalla he is completely hobbled, he can't use spartan rage or use his shield. He is completely cursed.

Afterward he can apply the curse of breaching upon himself and is no longer completely hobbled and clutching his stomach, he can use his shield and rage.
bRuiCdk.png

rEO9vB7.png

A good adaptability feat/RE feat for kratos is in valhalla. The first time he breaches valhalla he is completely hobbled, he can't use spartan rage or use his shield. He is completely cursed.

Afterward he can apply the curse of breaching upon himself and is no longer completely hobbled and clutching his stomach, he can use his shield and rage.
bRuiCdk.png

rEO9vB7.png
I Assume vallhalla able to negate entire kratos armor, magic, relics, ite,ms including bifrost based on opening scene of GoW Valhalla

Back