• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

You guys better be making humans outerversal soon, because according to this man, they transcend the concept of space and time.
mHv0BSQ.png

@KLOL506 Don't know why I posted that titan/ocean discussion on the CRT lol , but following that up , is it the scene where poseidon one shots a titan to the ocean? if yes then logical stuff , what would the result of calcing the greek world size with that and Pegasus needing 7 days to cross it be? would it effect the Hammer calc?

@KLOL506 Don't know why I posted that titan/ocean discussion on the CRT lol , but following that up , is it the scene where poseidon one shots a titan to the ocean? if yes then logical stuff,
Gaia too when she shapeshifted into an island which ended up being the back of her head.

what would the result of calcing the greek world size with that and Pegasus needing 7 days to cross it be? would it effect the Hammer calc?
Too complicated to calculate the actual depth of the crust with that alone TBF.

There is this interesting reddit post about Kratos from reddit.

While the whole "Norse Kratos > Greek Kratos" argument doesn't stand up against countless other statements telling otherwise, most of this is basically what we've had to say to every single other disingenuous downplay for years and then some. It's so bad that I and Obi can literally make up these bouts of downplay before the downplayers themselves can react. That's just how good we are with smelling their bullshit at this point, and that's just how bad they're coping.

While the whole "Norse Kratos > Greek Kratos" argument doesn't stand up against countless other statements telling otherwise, most of this is basically what we've had to say to every single other disingenuous downplay for years and then some. It's so bad that I and Obi can literally make up these bouts of downplay before the downplayers themselves can react. That's just how good we are with smelling their bullshit at this point, and that's just how bad they're coping.
You know, I feel like Reddit is going through a similar change, though much slower, like CV is going through, with people slowly opening their eyes to actual facts.

Last edited:
Also is the "there was absolutely nothing, no space, no time and no ideas but Chaos" in reference to ascensjon showing us how universe was created and chaos being a Primordial?

Also another question
Why poh kratos ae is only type 2 yet the profile he cant be interacted with (cus as far as i am concerned type 1 id What's abstract)

The reason Zeus can't interact with Kratos despite having physical form is because Hope was supposed to counteract the Great Evils on the Pandora's Box, which including Fear.

Also another question
Why poh kratos ae is only type 2 yet the profile he cant be interacted with (cus as far as i am concerned type 1 id What's abstract)
He still has a physical form. To be Type 1 AE, YOU CANNOT HAVE A PHYSICAL FORM, PERIOD.

I mean sure but like if we say kratos is physical, how tf resist npi while not being physical works 🗿
The layer of Hope around Kratos protects him from Fear Zeus. Hope is just built different.

Also one last question since i am good With concepts
Why the primordials fit the indepent concepts (or type 1) area and not 2?

Also one last question since i am good With concepts
Why the primordials fit the indepent concepts (or type 1) area and not 2?
Because they are literally the concepts themselves, they don't contain the concepts within them. They are the literal abstractions of nature itself.

Another big reason they're Type 1 Concepts is because the Primordials are not bound to the laws of reality, whereas Type 2 Concepts are bound to reality, nuke the reality and the concept dies, but given that the Primordials are the ones who created reality and predate it, they don't give two flying ***** about it other than to rule it.

Okay i worded it bad
Meant why they concepts they embody fit type 1 exactly, the independent ones
1. They don't embody concepts, they ARE THE CONCEPTS. Just like how Fear Zeus IS LITERALLY FEAR ITSELF, he's no longer an embodiment, he and Fear have become one. Same case here. Uranus IS THE CONCEPT OF THE UNIVERSE. Ceto IS THE CONCEPT OF THE OCEANS. Thanatos IS LITERALLY DEATH ITSELF. Nyx and Erebus ARE BOTH LITERALLY DARKNESS ITSELF. Morpheus IS LITERALLY DREAMS ITSELF.

2. They predate reality and are not bound by its laws at all. Type 2 Concepts, while often at times responsible for being the fundamental building blocks of reality, are also at the same time, bound to rely upon said reality for their existence. If the reality dies, so do the concepts. Type 1 Concepts don't give a **** about any of that shit.

1. They don't embody concepts, they ARE THE CONCEPTS. Just like how Fear Zeus IS LITERALLY FEAR ITSELF, he's no longer an embodiment, he and Fear have become one. Same case here. Uranus IS THE CONCEPT OF THE UNIVERSE. Ceto IS THE CONCEPT OF THE OCEANS. Thanatos IS LITERALLY DEATH ITSELF. Nyx and Erebus ARE BOTH LITERALLY DARKNESS ITSELF. Morpheus IS LITERALLY DREAMS ITSELF.

2. They predate reality and are not bound by its laws at all. Type 2 Concepts, while often at times responsible for being the fundamental building blocks of reality, are also at the same time, bound to rely upon said reality for their existence. If the reality dies, so do the concepts. Type 1 Concepts don't give a **** about any of that shit.
1. it's just a bad habit of saying embody for ae type 1 mfs

2. I see

Ah. So does Thanatos still technically exist, since his true form wasn't destroyed?
Technically speaking, maybe. Gaia's physical body died when Kratos shish-kebab'd her heart, but the Earth remained. It's not like Death magically ceased to exist after Kratos killed himself after all, the concept itself passes on akin to passing the torch. Just ask Uranus.

Technically speaking, maybe. Gaia's physical body died when Kratos shish-kebab'd her heart, but the Earth remained. It's not like Death magically ceased to exist after Kratos killed himself after all, the concept itself passes on akin to passing the torch. Just ask Uranus.
Wait so, did Kratos also absorb Gaia like Thanatos, or did Gaia simply just die in physical form, while her true form still exists?

Back