• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Kratos be at the top of the list. Not even a contest.

Second-most skilled I think would be Ares.

Third-most skilled is prolly shared by Odin and Freya.
Wouldn't Ares and Kratos be tied due to having knowledge of basically all combat as the God of War?

btw redeemed warrior (GoW Multiplayer) in rage mode shouted "my fury surpassed the gods" and literally invincible and resist to anything. Can this scaled to kratos in rage mode ?

@KLOL506

Explain yourself on why you added those two fake Temple of Helios scans.
MI41hmL.png

I can't believe it... Our KLOL..

Edit: Nvm he just fixed a broken gallery, wasn't him.

Last edited:
Was Reading a old thread and i see "

"Also, what's with scaling Zeus to Atlas? The people who defeated Atlas were Poseidon and Hades, working in tandem in a gambit that involved them soul ripping Atlas, which is Hades' power."

Was Reading a old thread and i see "

"Also, what's with scaling Zeus to Atlas? The people who defeated Atlas were Poseidon and Hades, working in tandem in a gambit that involved them soul ripping Atlas, which is Hades' power."
We already discussed a case like this not long ago. A post on reddit by Joshless.

1. For Demigod Kratos,I feel like he should upscale to Baseline High 6-A (4.435 petatons) due to being vastly above the 3.65 petaton redeemed warrior.

2. IMO Bear Atreus (once learns to control it) is comparable to Spartan Rage Kratos in power based on their portrayals against the 2 Valkyries.

3. A good durability feat for Atreus is when Kratos is almost knocked off by a Valkyrie (and is hanging with one hand) and one of the Valkyries briefly beats Atreus down while the other restrains him, yet he is fine afterwards.

1. For Demigod Kratos,I feel like he should upscale to Baseline High 6-A (4.435 petatons) due to being vastly above the 3.65 petaton redeemed warrior.
A 1.21507x difference, but I think it's doable, wasn't the upscaling limit set at 1.25x? Or was it 1.333x?

2. IMO Bear Atreus (once learns to control it) is comparable to Spartan Rage Kratos in power based on their portrayals against the 2 Valkyries.
That's what he scales to, yeah.

3. A good durability feat for Atreus is when Kratos is almost knocked off by a Valkyrie (and is hanging with one hand) and one of the Valkyries briefly beats Atreus down while the other restrains him, yet he is fine afterwards.
Seems impressive enough to add.

A 1.21507x difference, but I think it's doable, wasn't the upscaling limit set at 1.25x? Or was it 1.333x?
It varies, but usually 1.333x is considered the maximum though there are a few exceptions.
That's what he scales to, yeah.
Just wanted to clarify that he's above normal Serious Ragnarok Kratos.
Seems impressive enough to add.
Especially since that Valkyrie who was beating him was matching Kratos.

Really starting to feel like Atreus doesn't need the "at most" in his profile at this point.

I'm willing to put my money on Hades here simply because of the sheer versatility value. While Poseidon's got a power advantage by being second only to Zeus, he isn't that far off from Hades in terms of physical strength, and is severely hax-poor compared to his older brother Hades, who just has so much going on with souls, magic, corruption, darkness, death, power null and somesuch.

I'm willing to put my money on Hades here simply because of the sheer versatility value. While Poseidon's got a power advantage by being second only to Zeus, he isn't that far off from Hades in terms of physical strength, and is severely hax-poor compared to his older brother Hades, who just has so much going on with souls, magic, corruption, darkness, death, power null and somesuch.
I agree, iirc Poseidon > hades statament was also before he got tje multiple souls amp of the souls who died after Poseidon death

Demigod Kratos will get 4-D RE, Stat Reduction and more resistances on that level.

GoW Kratos will get some missed power additions. The Olympians as well.

And some more I can't recall.
4d re?
So he gonna get a 4d key without weapons for pre pandora box?

Back