• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Thinking about it, I remember hearing that the titans were far weaker than the Gods within GOW3 due to not having enough time to get more powerful with age. Do you think, if the titans did not attack until GOW3, would they be a more formidable foe against the Gods?

Thinking about it, I remember hearing that the titans were far weaker than the Gods within GOW3 due to not having enough time to get more powerful with age. Do you think, if the titans did not attack until GOW3, would they be a more formidable foe against the Gods?
In GoW2 Novels Titans were becoming powerful from human's newfound faith and worhsip for them.

BTW, Charon actually kills Kratos in Chains of Olympus.

And Kratos somehow comes back to life. For some reason.

IMG_4720.jpg

Hermes was bleeding after that what are you on about?

stop with the video game excuses if they wanted kratos to show off his infinite speed they would do so but instead we have too many feats too count to show he doesn't have speed at that level
How do You show on screen someone has inf speed to begin with 🗿

Thinking about it, there were already hints at the end of GOW3 that Kratos only become more stronger. When Kratos disappears after he strikes himself with the BoO, there is a symbol of a phoenix. The phoenix is a supernatural creature that upon death, resurrects, and only becomes stronger.

Honestly, the Giants as a whole were so odd. Between Faye and Starkadr, their precognition and their ability to travel to other lands, they somehow couldn't deal with Odin and his gang?

@TheGod Your favourite CV man, MaulSmacker, just did another multi paragraph debunk within the 616 Ultron vs Thor and Kratos thread.

He totally didn't save my ass from dealing with some moronic "Kratos is city level" downplayer.

"Thor's Yggdrasil feat is an outlier." Lol.

No.

If I go to ComicVine now, I will legit die of a stress-induced heart attack.
Lol.

A couple of weeks ago, there was a big drama on CV regarding GoW. One of the mods saw fit to pin a blog containing all matters of GoW "anti-feats" due to GoW being "a hot topic" or some shit. Yet when one of those pro-GoW blogs was published, none of the mods saw fit to do the same. To add fuel to the fire, practically every pro-GoW user was preemptively prevented from even posting on this anti-GoW thread.

Lol.

A couple of weeks ago, there was a big drama on CV regarding GoW. One of the mods saw fit to pin a blog containing all matters of GoW "anti-feats" due to GoW being "a hot topic" or some shit. Yet when one of those pro-GoW blogs was published, none of the mods saw fit to do the same. To add fuel to the fire, practically every pro-GoW user was preemptively prevented from even posting on this anti-GoW thread.
Perfect example of "I know you can perfectly debunk me so I won't even let you respond to the thread."

Back