• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Indeed it is a response but not an answer to the question friend.

Question: What tier would you place Surtr, Ymir, and the Yggdrasil? Oh also Atlas and Ouranos?
i already answered you below Kratos and since he's not anywhere close to Universal and infinite speed they're far below that

like i said before the argument is finished if i bring up anything from the games it's just an outlier or game mechanics excuse so i'll leave you with imaginary multiversal infinite speed Kratos

i already answered you below Kratos and since he's not anywhere close to Universal and infinite speed they're far below that

like i said before the argument is finished if i bring up anything from the games it's just an outlier or game mechanics excuse so i'll leave you with imaginary multiversal infinite speed Kratos
Oof another non-answer along with you admitting you don't actually care about in-game and on-screen feats for GOW when they are actually universal. All of the feats for all of those characters I've mentioned are all on-screen or in-game 2-C feats.

Oof another non-answer along with you admitting you don't actually care about in-game and on-screen feats for GOW when they are actually universal. All of the feats for all of those characters I've mentioned are all on-screen or in-game 2-C feats.
yes when Baldur stabbed Kratos with a rock sure showed he's universal(universal -multiversal rocks perhaps?)

when Hermes gets hurt by a statue falling sure shows he multiversal as well

but you're going to come up with excuses as to why these guys get consistently hurt by things not anywhere close to universal and have low showings

so this argument is moot and frankly tiring

you can enjoy your Kratos who's multiversal and has infinite speed i can enjoy playing the games knowing he's not anywhere close to that lol

won't be replying to anyone else unless you have a new argument

yes when Baldur stabbed Kratos with a rock sure showed he's universal(universal dimensional rocks perhaps?)

but you're going to come up with excuses as to why these guys get consistently hurt by things not anywhere close to universal and have low showings

you can enjoy your Kratos who's multiversal and has infinite speed i can enjoy playing the games knowing he's not anywhere close to that lol

won't be replying to anyone else unless you have a new argument :cool:
Ignoring the question again? Can't answer the question, huh? Where do you scale Ouranos, Atlas, Cronos, Thanatos, Nyx, Surtr, and Ymir?

yes when Baldur stabbed Kratos with a rock sure showed he's universal(universal -multiversal rocks perhaps?)

won't be replying to anyone else unless you have a new argument :cool:
I have no cope but I must seethe

I really want a game on Spartan Kratos with Sekiro like gameplay and full on skill wank.

Pankration, multiple weapon mastery, wall running and acrobatics and stuff. Just Kratos as a super skilled dude dealing with overwhelming odds of stronger and faster and haxxed supernatural creatures and other heroes.

I really want a game on Spartan Kratos with Sekiro like gameplay and full on skill wank.

Pankration, multiple weapon mastery, wall running and acrobatics and stuff. Just Kratos as a super skilled dude dealing with overwhelming odds of stronger and faster and haxxed supernatural creatures and other heroes.
Kratos already seems to gain mastery over most weapons he uses once he touches it. He seemed to be experienced with the Claws of Hades despite never using it before.

Honestly, this. They'd have to be creative with shield and spear as well as hand-to-hand as well. People really don't appreciate the fact that Kratos surpassed most of the Spartan army as a child.

Honestly, this. They'd have to be creative with shield and spear as well as hand-to-hand as well. People really don't appreciate the fact that Kratos surpassed most of the Spartan army as a child.
Yes, also the wall-running will make the other guy happy that Kratos has a better speed than "average human."

I don't know what type of game they can make if they plan on making all 4 of Kratos' weapons something that he'll keep for the rest of the series tbh

Welp, this entire debate was a circus and a half. Sucks I didn’t get to join in the discussion.
Any of your arguments would've just been discredited under some bullshit like "lore doesn't count" or "don't use game mechanics refutement" or "novels are contradicted"

Welp, this entire debate was a circus and a half. Sucks I didn’t get to join in the discussion.
Well I didn't know if the good old "It's slow to us but fast to them so that us normal human players can actually make sense of what's going on" because then he'd use the same old argument of "Kratos struggling to catch up to Baldur on a dragon" or some shit.

Should've let him get Mjolnir and rest easy. Fire, ice, wind and lightning. It's right there 😭
I wish Kratos would've been able to cast magic again. He has the innate ability to, clearly, he just needs the magic learned. Why didn't Freya just give him that one tree trap spell or whatever?

Back