• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

I have to see this... this real entertainment!!!
I bet they said Deku outsmarts Dante or outskills him. LMFAO...
the consensus was that Dante is around city level while Deku around mountain so Deku one shots. sadly I nuked the troll who made the thread on spot because he had like 50 banned accounts when I alt checked it.

Just out of curiosity.
Since you seem aware of scaling metas on CV.
How do DB guys get 2C or higher scaling?
How do other cosmic verses handle their rating?
What's the meta for Asura, DMC, DBXV and Heroes?
Asura - Depends on the person. I've seen Asura scaled at planetary, and then the next thread, universal.

DMC - DMC threads aren't that common, but I remember one considering Dante to be mountain level.

DBXV - Haven't seen much of those scalings.

Heroes - I don't know what that is, honestly.

CV tends to disregard a lot of lore when it comes to characters. That's their main thing, for some reason. Mention "Lore Kratos" and they will rage like a Hyena if it's not some guy who is reasonable.

CV tends to disregard a lot of lore when it comes to characters. That's their main thing, for some reason. Mention "Lore Kratos" and they will rage like a Hyena if it's not some guy who is reasonable.
Wouldn't DBS be like Tier 7 via this logic?

Unfortunately, the game contradicted that and it takes precedent.

Though, not like it matters. 2-C is a more fun tier.
personally i feel like this is "missing plot story or lore" problem rather than 100% contradicted. Bruno, Cory and Matt literally ignoring question regarding card game.... honestly they could just answer GoW card game is contradicted now but instead they keep silent.

personally i feel like this is "missing plot story or lore" problem rather than 100% contradicted. Bruno, Cory and Matt literally ignoring question regarding card game.... honestly they could just answer GoW card game is contradicted now but instead they keep silent.
Yeah. Bruno really only answered one question about it, that being the infinite time-line question. I wouldn't 100% put it out of the question, more or so on the side until we get answers.

But at the same time norns isn't main focus on the story, so i expect they will have bigger role in the future. Perhaps kratos will working with them instead killing them ?
What future? I recall them stating that this is the last game in the Norse series. Anyways, I don't know. We don't know anything about the wells theory until one of the developers says something, which they have been quiet about for some reason.

Matthew Schroeder.

He basically loves downplaying a lot of things, minus Warhammer and maybe Elder Scrolls. His downplay effect on hack-and-slash and other similar games is still felt to this day.
Only famililar with his SW and ES stuff where he didn't seem conservative at all, what was the downplay in the GOW area?

Matthew Schroeder.

He basically loves downplaying a lot of things, minus Warhammer and maybe Elder Scrolls. His downplay effect on hack-and-slash and other similar games is still felt to this day.
I remember reading the that huge upgrade thread for GoW. It was a blast seeing Matthew go at it.

Only famililar with his SW and ES stuff where he didn't seem conservative at all, what was the downplay in the GOW area?
Basically trying to argue the Primordials feat being an outlier and yapping about how Tier 3 contradicted the feats shown in the series and then trying to downplay the Primoridal Feat to whatever, he closed the thread 6 times in a row and almost got a discussion rule made for it until Kep came in and stopped it.

Of course, it didn't stop there, Matt had to go out and pick on FATE, and that's where he got demoted.

Of course, it didn't stop there, Matt had to go out and pick on FATE, and that's where he got demoted.
I don't believe it was fate that got him demoted.

I believe it was his interactions with Bleach, specifically in the first universal Bleach thread which got him demoted, at least that's what i'm vaguely remembering, could be wrong.

Basically trying to argue the Primordials feat being an outlier and yapping about how Tier 3 contradicted the feats shown in the series and then trying to downplay the Primoridal Feat to whatever, he closed the thread 6 times in a row and almost got a discussion rule made for it until Kep came in and stopped it.

He was also arguing about a lot of things being metaphors and how they are not supposed to be taken literally.

I don't believe it was fate that got him demoted.

I believe it was his interactions with Bleach, specifically in the first universal Bleach thread which got him demoted, at least that's what i'm vaguely remembering, could be wrong.
The Bleach stuff was prior to that. I was there, I saw the entire shitstorm unfold in the FATE thread, and I could see it wasn't going to go well for Matt.

Back