• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

The Brother Kings are on a completely different tier compared to normal Olympians like Ares

And it seemed like Base Poseidon was gonna ( or at least implied ) crush Ares from across the world in GOW 1 Novel by just raising his fists
I haven't read the entire God Of War novel, but it looks good.

Honestly I wonder if they are gonna like leave the roman empire as the last pantheon gow explores and it would be fitting.

Wonder what will happen when we establish Quantitative Superiority and QS becomes a 1-A thing.
TD can be divided into 2.

Real TD (gained with Qualitative superiority) and the current TD as we know it.

Because, if this thread passes, the uncountable infinite difference and the higher level of infinity will now be a quantitative difference.

just remembered that Mimir said that the figure fom the painting with 4 symbols of different pantheon was Tyr .

Ohm, Omega: greek mythos, Tyr probably got his spear and shield from there.

Triskelion: Celtic, don't know much about this but Tyr got that big sword from here.

Eye of ra: egypt mythology, that's where Tyr got his blades(Khopesh?)

three tomoe: shinto, that's where Tyr got the katana.

Last edited:
Is there any other story game as big as GoWR? 20-26 hours of story, 50+ hours of side missions and stuff, 4-4.5 hour DLC for a story, 10+ hours of side quests in DLC etc

Edit: the only one i can think of is the Witcher 3. That games has 16 DLC's 💀 and are all free too.
Have you played any JRPG's or visual novels?

According to god of war valhalla everything is the memory of Kratos, Kratos breaking this cage that held a soldier distorts the laws of valhalla and leaves the entire kingdom shaken.

Wouldn't that give Kratos a distortion of the law or manipulation of the law?

Heimdall definitelly has resistance to realm shift but wouodnt space time manip negation be more accurate for Kratos instance? From what i seen he stops the Manipulation of space time by force

Back