• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

You see, the transcendence have been stated only in one comic, and therefone doesn't exist
Not even what I'm worried about anymore. I'm more worried about some jackass downgrading DC to below Tier 5, below even the Marvel Heralds.

Next thing you know they're not even Tier 5
Next DC Downgrade Featuring Superman!
0. Post-Crisis Superman is now Multi-Continental level.
1. Post-Flashpoint Superman is now Moon level.
2. Pre-Flashpoint Superman is now Large Planet level.
3. Rebirth Superman is now Large Star level.
4. Original Superman is now Multi-Solar System level.
5. Pre-Crisis Superman is now Multi-Galaxy level.
This is how Comic Vine sees Superman.

Last edited:
Next DC Downgrade Featuring Superman!
1. Pre-Flashpoint Superman is now Large Planet level.
2. Post-Flashpoint Superman is now Moon level.
3. Rebirth Superman is now Large Star level.
4. Pre-Crisis Superman is now Multi-Galaxy level.
5. Original Superman is now Multi-Solar System level.
This is how Comic Vine sees Superman.
Imagine they try to do it with God of War too, attempt to put them back to multi-continental or some shit.

Honestly, it seems like if any part of God of War will be Tier 1 in the future, it'll involve the Higher Plane, The Mask and that Fate that exists beyond even the pantheons. The various regions themselves seem unlikely to be bigger than self-contained multiverses, no matter how we cope with Vedic myth.

I will legit be pleasantly surprised with Egypt being more than like, 2 universes. Other than Mortal World and Underworld, I don't see the mythology getting that arcane, unless they wank the Sea of Chaos.

I honestly hope they embrace the modern sci-fi conspiracy theory aspects of Egypt. Obviously not more than the mystical side, but I'd like to see more intellect and skill feats

Lmaoo the same dude that said boys are universal and said this is 100% factual.
And when he was proven to be wrong started to say things like "cope". It's actually hilarious how much hypocrisy is on comicvine.

Lmaoo the same dude that said boys are universal and said this is 100% factual.
And when he was proven to be wrong started to say things this like "cope". It's actually hilarious how much hypocrisy is on comicvine.
The Boys??????

Back