• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

btw are there any argument or opponent regarding kratos sealing tool ? The only thing i can imagine it's OOC for kratos to use sealing tool for other than nidhogg offspring.

"Reactive
Evolution: Asura possesses an
ability to adapt to his opponents
that allows him to surpass stronger
opponents, no matter how powerful
they are and regardless of their
Higher—Dimensionality.
Who do you think created every
concept and has complete mastery
over them in asuras wrath?
Also read this please.

FULL NAME
Chakravartin
ALIAS
The Golden Spider
Omnipotent
The Creator
God of the Universe
Krishna
YHWH
Allah
God

ORIGIN
Asura's Wrath
OCCUPATION
Omnipotent ruler of Naraka
POWERS / SKILLS
Vast divine powers
Nigh—omnipotence
Nigh—omniscience
Nigh—omnipresence
Omnificence
Immortality
Shapeshifting
Teleportation
Generating Mantra
High intelligence

Mastery of manipulation
Can you name 1 nigh omnipotent
being in God of war?"

The wank for Asura's Wrath is real. Also he just copied this from Villains wiki.
I decided to delete that Chakravartin "omnipotence, omniscient, omnipresent, and omnificence" bullshit off that website.

Given how it was next to those other two, it can only mean unlimited and all powerful.
Well you can be omniscient and omnipresent without the previous, If You are the second strongest in the universe omnipresence in the latter context fits (similar With how databooks calcs kakashi omnipotent😈)

Honestly people should stop spamming weird dimensional question to bruno. It's pretty clear since 2018 they don't want to use word universe, dimension since those are too sci-fi Geez

Just peeped that twitter thread, holy shit it's embarrassing seeing these people so eager to try and coax some beyond dimensional platonic Kratos out of Bruno.
i kinda believe all those account made by one guy. Pretty much leading question + spam question + fake scan + want to create inconsistency.

Are there any plans to rework Sigruns page? It's really bare even though she's maybe the most infamous boss in the series. Pages for Gna and King Hrolf would also be cool to make.
Yeah, we just added to her the abilities of the other Valkyries, we have Bifrost shit to add as well but that page ain't yet complete.

Just peeped that twitter thread, holy shit it's embarrassing seeing these people so eager to try and coax some beyond dimensional platonic Kratos out of Bruno.
Last time it was to get a confirmation for platonic Hope which Bruno did not even hesitate to say yes LMAO. That's peak leading question.

but it's kinda interesting that bruno aware about these stuff.

Not sure if I should laugh or cry, Bruno's saying Kratos isn't an abstract object (Which is true, he is an embodiment of two concepts), but at the same time he just said yes to the "Gods should be above platonics concepts", it's almost like he has no idea what he's answering.

Not sure if I should laugh or cry, Bruno's saying Kratos isn't an abstract object (Which is true, he is an embodiment of two concepts), but at the same time he just said yes to the "Gods should be above platonics concepts", it's almost like he has no idea what he's answering.
honestly bruno is really tired with people asking same question like this all the time

I wonder what hy nobody bother to ask him about the galaxy being legit in that realm he sent Kratos to
Eric already tackled that years ago in an interview where he calls the dimension a "dream realm", but it doesn't stop it being any less real as the games and novel show. At this point we could care less about WoG says if it contradicts the source materials.

Why Profile treats norse kratos as demigod with god strength yet he has acausality type 4 which was based on Being a god?

I hate the climbing in Modern GOW. they should take some inspiration from the most recent Tomb Raider games which I've been playing recently

Yeah but i am not talking about gow 2 Kratos and gow 4-ragnarok
Profile says norse kratos it's Just demigod kratos With god levelsm strength
Bit more complicated than that I'm afraid. Demigod Kratos is also present in GoW2 for half of the entire game and isn't Tier 2 until Atlas, but he is still for all intents and purposes, a Demigod.

Until Kratos gets the Blade of Olympus back, he's still a Demigod albeit with Tier 2 levels of power, but we tier him based on his power level.

Bit more complicated than that I'm afraid. Demigod Kratos is also present in GoW2 for half of the entire game and isn't Tier 2 until Atlas, but he is still for all intents and purposes, a Demigod.
Bro i mean ascension kratos/gow 2 nulled kratos being said to be = norse kratos without god strength yet norse kratos has acausality type 4 due to being a god while the previous doesn't 🗿

Bro i mean ascension kratos/gow 2 nulled kratos being said to be = norse kratos without god strength yet norse kratos has acausality type 4 due to being a god while the previous doesn't 🗿
Kratos got His Acausalities back after he killed the Sisters of Fate.

Only reason his Demigod/Ascension key lacks it is because the Acausality is reserved for the Tier 2 keys only.

Back