• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

@Diamentus Kudos to whoever the **** wrote the intro for the Domain of Death on the GoW wiki, absolute madlad LMFAO: https://godofwar.fandom.com/wiki/Domain_of_Death

In all seriousness however, we shouldn't use the GoW wiki to find the legitimacy of anything lore-related or even use it as proof for anything within the games, as some parts can be highly-exaggerated or just written by clueless people who know nothing about Battleboarding.

Last edited:
@Diamentus Kudos to whoever the **** wrote the intro for the Domain of Death on the GoW wiki, absolute madlad LMFAO: https://godofwar.fandom.com/wiki/Domain_of_Death

In all seriousness however, we shouldn't use the GoW wiki to find the legitimacy of anything lore-related or even use it as proof for anything within the games, as some parts can be highly-exaggerated or just written by clueless people who know nothing about Battleboarding.
I genuinely didn't write that, I just undid a mistake from 2 months ago.

Guys, I genuinely believed that fake Thanatos scan for a couple days. Not even a joke.

I genuinely didn't write that, I just undid a mistake from 2 months ago.
Not talking about you or your edits LOL, talking about whichever madlad added the Domain of Death shit last year.

Guys, I genuinely believed that fake Thanatos scan for a couple days. Not even a joke.
Puss In Boots craze wildin'.

What makes this even more hilarious is that Plato actually exists in the GoW universe.
You're referring to this, right?
SLUfL3G.png

Not wanting to comment there until she gets her stuff added to her.

Yeah. Seidr Magic, Bifrost Magic, Light of Alfheim Magic, Vanir Magic, all Valkyrie Powers including those of Gna and the like. She has a lot of hax. As does Odin because he took it all from her.

Once that happens, AoE GGWP for Heimdall. AoE attacks seem to be the bane of his existence.
Hol up Freya has better aoe shit Than kratos?

The current Demigod Kratos render is indeed legit official artwork after all. Hilarious. From 2018 too.

Kratos killed Jaffe, you filthy downplayer
I remember someone genuinely asking if Kratos killing Jaffe is canon.

David gave some answer which was basically like

"Well, if I was in the game, that'd make me the creator of the Greek Gods and no one would want to play that."

Kind of a weird answer.

The Platonic Concept thing was a hilarious one. He didn't even hesitate to say yes to that shit.

What makes this even more hilarious is that Plato actually exists in the GoW universe.
Just found him saying there is no connection between the Primordial Chaos and the Blades of Chaos.

Ares dimension is Illusionary.

btw do you have the platonic concept screen?

Just found him saying there is no connection between the Primordial Chaos and the Blades of Chaos.

Ares dimension is Illusionary.
Oh? Where did he say this?

Not like it matters, he's already contradicted by numerous in-game sources on the Blades thing as well as the novel, and the Ares thing is already debunked by both GoW2 the game and its novel to be blatant BFR.

btw do you have the platonic concept screen?

Honestly at this point Bruno could say Kratos is Island level for all he could care at this point to fans that only want their own version of downplay and it wouldn't change a damn thing. We already have a rule of not accepting WoG if it contradicts the source material, we only take it when it reaffirms what is already existent in the source material itself.

Are we ever given an explanation on why Kratos became shorter in the Norse saga?
In-lore? Nah.

Real life explanation? Easier mocap. It's easier to handle mocap with a realistic 6'4"-ish dude than with someone who is nearly 8ft tall.

Of course, some people be coping about Kratos being 6ft 4in in all media including Greek but Greek Kratos reaching 12ft Herc's stomach like that kills that idea deader than Thanatos himself.

Would Ares scale to Poseidon via beating Poseidon, Athena, and Artemis within the future vision?
We may see a tier 1 revision by athena soon, or Yggdrasil can become tier 1 again and athena can scale above it. We'll see (7D discussions will come out in the future. I am feeling...)

Back