• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

So bassically freya = kratos > thor > odin is the current chain for the wiki?
I'd say it'd go more like this, in terms of an overall package.

Overall package, GoW3 Endgame Pre-Hope Kratos >>>>>>>> PEAK ALL OUT GONE MAD RAGNAROK KRATOS > Odin = Super Serious Kratos + Freya + Atreus (He be a non-factor tho) > Freya = Super Serious Ragnarok Kratos > Thor > Calm Ragnarok Kratos

In terms of strength tho...

GoW3 Endgame Pre-Hope Kratos = Peak All-Out Gone Mad Ragnarok Kratos >>>>>> Super Serious Ragnarok Kratos = Thor > Odin ~= Freya = Calm Ragnarok Kratos

I'd say it'd go more like this, in terms of an overall package.

Overall package, GoW3 Endgame Pre-Hope Kratos >>>>>>>> PEAK ALL OUT GONE MAD RAGNAROK KRATOS > Odin = Super Serious Kratos + Freya + Atreus (He be a non-factor tho) > Freya = Super Serious Ragnarok Kratos > Thor > Calm Ragnarok Kratos

In terms of strength tho...

GoW3 Endgame Pre-Hope Kratos = Peak All-Out Gone Mad Ragnarok Kratos >>>>>> Super Serious Ragnarok Kratos = Thor > Odin ~= Freya = Calm Ragnarok Kratos
Ohh alright
I was asking cuz i recalled that by the wiki standards it was freya = fp kratos

You say that like Old Zeus isn't...
Old Zeus doesn't even exist LOL, it's just a facade to make himself appear older when in reality is still quite young compared to his own brothers and sisters (He is the youngest Olympian child of Cronos after all).

Old Zeus doesn't even exist LOL, it's just a facade to make himself appear older when in reality is still quite young compared to his own brothers and sisters (He is the youngest Olympian child of Cronos after all).
He still got it going on though even in that older form

No homo of course...kinda

Guys, separate space-time continuums ARE separate universes, right?

Currently arguing with some coper who's complaining that they aren't, for some dogshit reason

BRUH, THAT'S LITERALLY IN THE NAME. IDK how you can make shit up like that.
Exactly, it's ridiculous. I wake up, first thing I see

"S[PACETIEJME CONTINUMMS ARENT UIVERSES MORON"

Yes I am aware my life is pathetic to the point where I check replies before fully waking up

Last edited:
Exactly, it's ridiculous. I wake up, first thing I see

"S[PACETIEJME CONTINUMMS ARENT UIVERSES MORON"

Yes I am aware my life is pathetic to the point where I check replies before fully waking up
He might want to look it up on wikipedia for starters because his head ain't in the right place.

He might want to look it up on wikipedia for starters because his head ain't in the right place.
Yep. He told me that "planets have their own space-time continuum cuz one second passes on there, 10years pass here, it's in interstellar"

Ignoring the fact that what he said is time dilation

Yep. He told me that "planets have their own space-time continuum cuz one second passes on there, 10years pass here, it's in interstellar"
"Interstellar"

aodbdhu3i9901.jpg

Maybe Hercules should have a Tier 4 Key? Isn't it mentioned he's a full God in God Of War 3 in the guides? And he killed the hydra before Kratos like he did in myth, and fought the redeemed Warrior (which could also gain him new resistances)

Last edited:
Maybe Hercules should have a Tier 4 Key? Isn't it mentioned he's a full God Of War 3 in the guides? And he killed the hydra before Kratos like he did in myth, and fought the redeemed Warrior (which could also gain him new resistances)
I guess? Redeemed Warrior currently doesn't scale to Kratos (maybe he should though).

But it'd be a key for something we're just speculating on anyway.

Maybe Hercules should have a Tier 4 Key? Isn't it mentioned he's a full God Of War 3 in the guides? And he killed the hydra before Kratos like he did in myth, and fought the redeemed Warrior (which could also gain him new resistances)
Are you talking about the Colosseum fight in Ascension? If so do we consider that encounter canon?

One thing I love about the final Thor fight (and this is in the Odin fight as well) is the mini-tornados that Thor/Odin spawn around them.

Gives me major vibes of GoW3.

One thing I love about the final Thor fight (and this is in the Odin fight as well) is the mini-tornados that Thor/Odin spawn around them.

Gives me major vibes of GoW3.
Kratos can spawn whirlwinds with Draupnir too with a specific combo.

I guess? Redeemed Warrior currently doesn't scale to Kratos (maybe he should though).
He definitely should. He ain't THAT much weaker than Kratos. Especially with Weapons that are stated to rival the blades of chaos.

They should also be tier 2 with the Spear of destiny, Blade of Olympus, and Blade of Artemis

Back