• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

God of War: Ragnarok Discussion Thread

Honestly, I wouldn't care until and unless he brings the war to our doorstep. If he does, I give you permission to go ballistic on his ass.
Just wait, he'll start badmouthing this wiki directly and maybe even try getting people to propose downgrades on this wiki.

Yes, I act like trying to start lame ass fights is petty. It doesn't matter if they block other people from certain sub-reddits/are lame themselves.

On this note, I hate when people describe this kind of stuff or drama youtuber shit as 'war'.

Last edited:
Just wait, he'll start badmouthing this wiki directly and maybe even try getting people to propose downgrades on this wiki.
Not like it'll matter much, we don't give two flying ***** about what other sites think of us and we of them (And we should maintain that status quo), and if they try proposing downgrades like this we'll promptly shut them down and block them for good, maybe have a few kicks of banter and fun and ridiculing before we slam the banhammer.

Battleboarding is a very petty and subjective mess that there will never be universal agreement with one another on which standards fit all. It just isn't possible. The best thing you can do is just tell them to **** off and bother with their own standards instead while we do our own.

It helps that the arguments are really ******* easy to debunk. For example, 'this was pre-Pandora's Box Kratos' solves a quarter of them right off the bat. The main problem is the sheer volume.

Also, I will admit, that anti-feat wanker's arguments of stuff like falls and rocks hurting Kratos gave me minor PTSD of like 7-8 years ago when, as a Kirby fan, I had to experience countless DBZ wankers claiming that apples hurt Kirby and that he was only 201 megatons and all these other anti-feats and such, and that PTSD may have led me to take things too far.

Cope and mald. Another bald Garou slayer was born.
God, I can't stand these Garou stans.

It used to be every other week, someone would do a thread between Garou and a One Piece character.

It was so cathartic to see Kratos beat him with a vote total of 34-0.

On god, that Garou vote diff took me out.

I expected a hard battle between GoW and OPM supporters, not a massacre.
I laughed so hard when I saw that vote tally?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC Kratos won due to soul hax beating out Garou's radiation?

He is but a simple man on a mission to get 2-C redeemed warriors and Demigod Kratos.

And I'd much rather have 4-A than ******* 7-B.
I have a war crime nuke in my backyard ready to glass millions of innocents just for that notion alone. DO NOT MAKE ME PRESS THE BUTTON.

also, is there absolute concrete proof that the stars/celestial bodies are as real as the rest of the illusion?

@Eseseso Just leave them be, no worth of your patience and sanity, and don't make a war to the other site because it doesn't benefit anything

And i'll be frank, you are such of annoying recently on this thread too so refrain yourself

I laughed so hard when I saw that vote tally?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but IIRC Kratos won due to soul hax beating out Garou's radiation?
Yep. Also, looking at Garou's radiation page, it'd take 5 minutes roughly, so he'd adapt to it beforehand anyways.

Just checked Sora's page, apparently he has infinite speed.

Bring back the low 1-C Yggdrasil, boys, we got a Kratos vs Sora battle!

That still doesn't seem like enough, especially considering our rules on starry sky pocket dimensions.

That still doesn't seem like enough, especially considering our rules on starry sky pocket dimensions.
In-depth descriptions of their illusions being tangible and breakable for one and becoming actual real life threads,

Their illusions being literal energy constructs stemming from their powers or Daimon,

Being able to manipulate the environment within their pocket dimensions

The illusions dissipating near instantaneously if they or Daimon are struck hard enough.

It goes with the Starry Sky rules on the Creation Feats page well enough.

The illusions being real is fine, but real =/= truly representative of million mile wide stars light-years away.

Also, that would qualify for the 1st guideline, but not the 2nd.
  • There should be evidence or a well detailed explanation that a pocket dimension was created, and not simply an illusion or teleportation to another location.
  • There should be some reason to consider the backgrounds stars, not just painted decorations within a throne room or museum.
At best, I think it should go back to being a possibly.

The illusions being real is fine, but real =/= truly representative of million mile wide stars light-years away.
Why not exactly? They have been shown to warp massive landscapes into mountain ranges, oceans and volcanoes, storm clouds and what have you that are very touchable. Why exactly would the other phenomena be any different from the other realistic and tangible illusions they make?

Mountains, oceans, and storms are events in the kilometres-wide range. They aren't areas of space that are A) literally trillions to quintillions of times larger when only considering 1 dimension of space (it's more like tens of millions of decillions in terms of volume), and B) something you can't/never interact with at any point in the game.

This very much doesn't fulfil the burden of proof.

And honestly, this is also a kind of lame route for a Furies upgrade when they torture Hecatoncheires and Titans to death. That'd make near-Olympian strength much more valid.

Mountains, oceans, and storms are events in the kilometres-wide range. They aren't areas of space that are A) literally trillions to quintillions of times larger when only considering 1 dimension of space (it's more like tens of millions of decillions in terms of volume), and B) something you can't/never interact with at any point in the game.

This very much doesn't fulfil the burden of proof.

And honestly, this is also a kind of lame route for a Furies upgrade when they torture Hecatoncheires and Titans to death. That'd make near-Olympian strength much more valid.
Wait, they can injure Titans?

...2-C Furies?

Mountains, oceans, and storms are events in the kilometres-wide range. They aren't stars and areas of space that are A) literally trillions to quintillions of times larger when only considering 1 dimension of space,
Okay? And somehow just because they're bigger that suddenly makes them uninteractible? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

and B) something you can't/never interact with at any point in the game.
Not really a counterargument given the Furies' ability to warp reality.

Not really, because they use hax to torture Aegaeon, not brute strength, and Kratos with his "near-Olympian strength" still needs the Gauntlet of Zeus to fight on par with Atlas and got one-shot by Ares with a pillar.

Also, that would qualify for the 1st guideline, but not the 2nd.
  • There should be evidence or a well detailed explanation that a pocket dimension was created, and not simply an illusion or teleportation to another location.
It is created via magical energy emitted from themselves and used in their attacks.
  • There should be some reason to consider the backgrounds stars, not just painted decorations within a throne room or museum.
Respectfully, this doesn't make any sense. Every single one of their illusions is physical and affects the environment and even themselves at times. We can see the sky being formed from the same energy as well and there's nothing really implying that for whatever reason they "cut corners" with the stars so to speak.

We see the sky itself being warped by the same power they use to warp reality at every point in the game itself. To assume that they decided to make this part of their physical illusions fake for whatever reason is a bigger set of assumptions than that they simply made it like everything else.
At best, I think it should go back to being a possibly.
I mean, I disagree but it's a valid opinion of yours.

Back